What's new

Which faucet do you think gives the best reward??

I do not believe in this thing because there is none that will give you the best reward compared to the amount of time he will spend there, I don't even consider of engaging myself so much in such thing because I know the earning rate will be so small.
It will be very small indeed, that's just wasting my time for nothing for Christ sake. Their is nothing better than learning a skill and doing complex task to earn money online.

It will be very small indeed, that's just wasting my time for nothing for Christ sake. Their is nothing better than learning a skill and doing complex task to earn money online.
Lolz, I really trust you na, you're the master of everything that has to do with online ways of making money, I'm just following you bumber to bumber, learning a skill and making money from that skill is actually the best and is reliable

Lol, you don't have to spend such time there, trying to learn from such low paying websites. Instead I'll spend it here on forums or i better go to freelancing sites to bid for writing gigs to earn money.
Sure, paid to post websites have given us a better way to use our time instead of wasting our resources and time on paid to click sites and faucets sites.

Sure, paid to post websites have given us a better way to use our time instead of wasting our resources and time on paid to click sites and faucets sites.
Sure, and what we're learning here is simply superb. Which can't be find on paid to click sites. With forum you can learn how to be creative and other ways of making money.

Sure, and what we're learning here is simply superb. Which can't be find on paid to click sites. With forum you can learn how to be creative and other ways of making money.
By writing here, so many people from non English speaking countries are learning to get used to the English language, which is a very good thing since they both earn and learn.

Most of the ones I know are not reliable and some of them their earning rate is so small that you may not be able to make something out of it, you need to look for a better way of making money online than for you to rely in this thing.

By writing here, so many people from non English speaking countries are learning to get used to the English language, which is a very good thing since they both earn and learn.
You're simply correct, those who isn't familiarize with speaking English have found time here learning and earning together. That's beautiful when it comes to forum sites, and Bizdustry happens to be one.

I doubt there would be one that would be paying handsomely, most of them pay little compared to the effort put in so I try not to depend on them too much and look elsewhere for better paying opportunities

I never found any that rewards better than the low earning ones. Its good time we look elsewhere to earn better earnings online. If its possible we learn skill to help ourselves to earn better in the future.

Learning a profitable skill is the surest way out of this life of penury that does not bring any sense of satisfaction at all and one would have to just let go.

Yes, with on demand skill the penury takes will just go behind you. We're doing PTC sites and trying to earn on surveys cos we got no much experience to drive money online.

Cointiply gives more competitive and best reward as of now. And it is also very easy to claim every hour , along with PTC ads , it remains the best earning site for bitcoin.

Cointiply gives more competitive and best reward as of now. And it is also very easy to claim every hour , along with PTC ads , it remains the best earning site for bitcoin.
I think so too, cointiply's reward is the highly rated paying PTC site, it rewards more than other PTC sites cos of its amazing features..

I have always known that going to work of play anything that has to do with faucets online will not be for me. I just don't think I have that patience with their type of pay they pay to make anything on faucet sites

I think so too, cointiply's reward is the highly rated paying PTC site, it rewards more than other PTC sites cos of its amazing features..
Yeah especially the high paying ads are repeated and can be viewed more than once. The ads also are enabled more than twice a day , so the earnings are much better.

At least you got fair share of your dogecoin. As long as they remain legit, people will visit their site. I don't like scam, i prefer you pay little and not scam me after all hard work.
If everyone had this mindset, then many people today would not fall into scam. But its because many of us just want to earn it big at all times without little to know works attached. Others now begin to exploit this for their personal gains.

I guess those who are neck deep into working on faucets Platforms can come up with an answer for that as I am not a fan of faucet sites

I don't know what happen when it comes to anything faucet I don't just want to do it, because no matter how many a site might promise to pay me with I won't still do it.

If everyone had this mindset, then many people today would not fall into scam. But its because many of us just want to earn it big at all times without little to know works attached. Others now begin to exploit this for their personal gains.
Those who wants to earn big all the time, and not having the skill executing complex tasks are the people who fall victim of scam cos they failed to ask questions and learn.

Those who wants to earn big all the time, and not having the skill executing complex tasks are the people who fall victim of scam cos they failed to ask questions and learn.
Very true, many of us do not in try to find out if its something we can handle, such asking about the risks involved, the nature of the work or investment and most importantly the role you have to play in all these

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back