What's new

Which faucet do you think gives the best reward??

I have also been wondering about this too. I have heard that faucet pay is good but the earning is very low because it was designed so the owners don't make loss.

Very true, many of us do not in try to find out if its something we can handle, such asking about the risks involved, the nature of the work or investment and most importantly the role you have to play in all these
That's simply what we ought to be asking to people who have ideas around it, and not just feeling we knows it all, at the end of the day we land awkwardly achieving nothing.

All my time rolling and spending some time around faucets. I never find the one rewarding up to 1000 satoshis in a day, when one sacrifices his or her 10 hours time completing their daily tasks. This days the amount if satoshis given out, is well adrift and doesn't worth any ones time. Maybe its based on the high price of Bitcoin.

Is their any faucet rewarding little bit higher than others currently?
It’s hard or almost impossible to see one in all the most under developed country even in my country.I have plan not work in any online site again if i can’t make up to $1 per day

One thing I can say is that most of the faucet are time waster. Those that I have worked with in the past required grade before you can receive money from them. I would rather spend my time being paid to post than spending time on faucet.

I'm not into faucet because they pay very low after spending so much amount of time on their platforms. I have tried some of them but it's time wasting.

It’s hard or almost impossible to see one in all the most under developed country even in my country.I have plan not work in any online site again if i can’t make up to $1 per day
It isn't right to over work yourself just to earn minimal amount of incentive in a day which isn't even up to $1. Why i engage my time earning those cents on faucet is because of less time I spend there, by the end of the month i add it up with other site earnings it becomes somehow okay.

I use to go very crazy at the mention of the word faucet for getting small Bitcoin and all, not knowing the energy and time I was going to waist in vain chasing shadows

I use to go very crazy at the mention of the word faucet for getting small Bitcoin and all, not knowing the energy and time I was going to waist in vain chasing shadows
Laughs, you're simply hilarious dear. I understand faucets are given out minimal amount of money but their are people who still found it wanting.

I just wanted to come and check if there will be any comments pointing out high paying faucets because so far I have not seen any as the ones I know still pay peanuts. I am still wondering if there if there are ones out there paying high, I will like to know about it too.

I really don't know much about faucet online earning. I have heard about it in the past and I don't even think i have ever done one before. However I will try it out one of this days

I just wanted to come and check if there will be any comments pointing out high paying faucets because so far I have not seen any as the ones I know still pay peanuts. I am still wondering if there if there are ones out there paying high, I will like to know about it too.
The only PTC site with high reward per task is serpclix. You need a desktop computer and a PayPal account to set up serpclix account.

I am no sure about the best rewarding faucet, but I think freebitco and contiply are some of the best faucets. You can also try adbtc, not a fucet but a PTC site that rewards satoshis.

Mostly cointiply. It is better than freebitco, when it comes to earning from it. Freebitco is simply rewarding very minimal full of glitches.

If you want to earn cryptocurrencies, it is best that you give up faucets because earnings are terribly low. Instead you can try earning sites that pay via crypto currencies.

I don't know what happen when it comes to anything faucet I don't just want to do it, because no matter how many a site might promise to pay me with I won't still do it.
I am not doing it also anymore. The reward is so very little. It is not commensurate to the time that I will spend. It is good to do it if the claim rewards is very high. I can do other and better things than to claim in faucet sites.

Shuu.... the reward is the annoying part, at least if you can spend time that worth the reward, to me that's fine, but you see that reward is more frustrating.
The most annoying part is that you get to spend more time there performing tasks to earn this amount of money. I don't just fancy them at all.

The best faucet for me would always be COINTIPLY.
COINTIPLY has a lot of options that you can use to make a lot of money and I always prefer the multiplier game

All my time rolling and spending some time around faucets. I never find the one rewarding up to 1000 satoshis in a day, when one sacrifices his or her 10 hours time completing their daily tasks. This days the amount if satoshis given out, is well adrift and doesn't worth any ones time. Maybe its based on the high price of Bitcoin.

Is their any faucet rewarding little bit higher than others currently?
You see that rolling of a thing,that is the worst and most manipulative thing i have ever encountered,in my six months of doing faucet I have never hit their jackpot,to your question all faucet are the same.

I have been in a lot of fauet rewarding platforms before and ended up being so frustrated on how they actually work that I had to eventually give up working on anyone of them ever again

You see that rolling of a thing,that is the worst and most manipulative thing i have ever encountered,in my six months of doing faucet I have never hit their jackpot,to your question all faucet are the same.
Laughs 😂😂😂, it's simply the same, you simply can't hit such unless they simply want a single random winner in order to encourage others to keep visiting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back