What's new

Which faucet do you think gives the best reward??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
All my time rolling and spending some time around faucets. I never find the one rewarding up to 1000 satoshis in a day, when one sacrifices his or her 10 hours time completing their daily tasks. This days the amount if satoshis given out, is well adrift and doesn't worth any ones time. Maybe its based on the high price of Bitcoin.

Is their any faucet rewarding little bit higher than others currently?

As for me I have not seen any faucet that pays above 1000 in my country because it is impossible for that to happen you can hardly see that kind of stuff and if you see it then it is surely a scam because I have never had anyone say that’s he or she has see that thpewof faucet that pays so high so be careful out there know what you are doing

As for me I have not seen any faucet app that pays higher than 112 sahoshi bit if you are to look for a app that does that then you will have to reffer someone but when I mean some one you have to refer at leat 10 upward but to see that it would be long or if you have up to 10 account then you can earn higher and faster in faucet but you have to be careful because everywhere and website have been scammed so be careful.

i have done Bitcoin faucet, they didn't pay me, I also tried litecoin faucet no way so I decided to stop and fine the real business and site that pays well, there are so many site that claim to give people Free crypto currencies, they "LL give you some tasks to perform, when it is time to pay them will impeach you and throw you away.

All my time rolling and spending some time around faucets. I never find the one rewarding up to 1000 satoshis in a day, when one sacrifices his or her 10 hours time completing their daily tasks. This days the amount if satoshis given out, is well adrift and doesn't worth any ones time. Maybe its based on the high price of Bitcoin.

Is their any faucet rewarding little bit higher than others currently?
I think all faucets are designed to be that way, so the owners can't run at a loss.

The highest I've made so far is 200 Satoshi on faucetcrypto, but it increases as you level up.

BTC rewards paid by Faucets are accumulated in the customer's archive ... Bitcoin Alliance also offers a maximum compensation for those who like the idea of new and exciting quizzes.

I think all faucets are designed to be that way, so the owners can't run at a loss.

The highest I've made so far is 200 Satoshi on faucetcrypto, but it increases as you level up.
Okay, getting 200 SATs is somehow good considering the high level of BTC at the moment. If you keep racking up more and saving them up for the long time you'll be making more in the future.

As for me I have not seen any faucet that pays above 1000 in my country because it is impossible for that to happen you can hardly see that kind of stuff and if you see it then it is surely a scam because I have never had anyone say that’s he or she has see that thpewof faucet that pays so high so be careful out there know what you are doing
Post automatically merged:

i have done Bitcoin faucet, they didn't pay me, I also tried litecoin faucet no way so I decided to stop and fine the real business and site that pays well, there are so many site that claim to give people Free crypto currencies, they "LL give you some tasks to perform, when it is time to pay them will impeach you and throw you away.

Post automatically merged:

Most of the PTC/FAUCETS are not worthy to be around in the online earning system. They are so annoying with their fraudulent ways. I don't see why one will work tireless reaching the point of withdrawals and they'll just deny the person payment.

There is no faucet that will make you rich. You cannot even earn a few cents from faucets in a day. I have checked out many faucets and I have arrived at the conclusion that the only person who earns money from faucets are the ones who own such faucet website by generating advertisement revenue. I have also tried many faucets and I have not earned anything.

The only one I have ever received payment from was pipeflare and I have up to 6 Doge coins in my wallet right now all because of them. I recommend them always.

The only one I have ever received payment from was pipeflare and I have up to 6 Doge coins in my wallet right now all because of them. I recommend them always.
At least you got fair share of your dogecoin. As long as they remain legit, people will visit their site. I don't like scam, i prefer you pay little and not scam me after all hard work.

At least you got fair share of your dogecoin. As long as they remain legit, people will visit their site. I don't like scam, i prefer you pay little and not scam me after all hard work.
That's right, I have seen different so called faucet sites that only end up scamming their members and not paying them, despite all the efforts they have put in to help the site.

I would say coinpayu, though I still believe they are good faucets that pays better,all the same if you had intentions of running a faucet,just kill the urge.

I have tried a lot of faucets which they all turnouts to be the same in earnings except for faucetcrypto which I have been earning different cryptocurrencies on it for like four months now and it worth the time.

I have tried a lot of faucets which they all turnouts to be the same in earnings except for faucetcrypto which I have been earning different cryptocurrencies on it for like four months now and it worth the time.
Do you make up to a dollar there in a day or two? I have been looking at it like the others who only pay peanuts after wasting our time.

Lol, you can't even make 50 cents from this sites, talk more of making up to $1 from them in a day. The highest i made from faucet crypto earlier time was around $0.16 a day.

Lol, you can't even make 50 cents from this sites, talk more of making up to $1 from them in a day. The highest i made from faucet crypto earlier time was around $0.16 a day.
The most annoying part is that you get to spend more time there performing tasks to earn this amount of money. I don't just fancy them at all.

The most annoying part is that you get to spend more time there performing tasks to earn this amount of money. I don't just fancy them at all.
Lol, you don't have to spend such time there, trying to learn from such low paying websites. Instead I'll spend it here on forums or i better go to freelancing sites to bid for writing gigs to earn money.

I do not believe in this thing because there is none that will give you the best reward compared to the amount of time he will spend there, I don't even consider of engaging myself so much in such thing because I know the earning rate will be so small.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back