What's new

Which crypto wallet charges less transaction fees for Bitcoin transactions??

It seems that, as Bitcoin price goes higher the transaction fees for sending BTC becomes high too. It's a menace that you're withdrawing or sending very little mount of BTC into another wallet. You realised that, the gas fee is higher than the actual sending amount. It makes me feel bad, I don't know why their is high amount of fees attached when withdrawing a lower amount of coins.

Can you recommend me any Cryptocurrency wallet platform that charges lower amount of gas fee to send my coins to another wallet??
I don't think their is any crypto currency wallet platform that charges less amount of gas fee for sending your coins just as you said the higher the price of bitcoin the higher the gas fee becomes...

I don't think their is any crypto currency wallet platform that charges less amount of gas fee for sending your coins just as you said the higher the price of bitcoin the higher the gas fee becomes...
Binance exchange charges for your crypto transaction isn't high. Coinbase has the lowest transaction fees for any wallet or exchange site till date.

If you use Binance and if you send funds to another Binance user, you will pay lesser transaction fees. That's also the case with coinbase but on coinbase you will have to use email instead of address.

Coinbase is only favourable when you are sending to follow coinbase user , when you want to send outside coinbase , the fees are the same compared to other exchange sites. Congestion in the network , especially for top coins is the reason .

Coinbase and PayPal are great, and I use them both since they include everything I need in a wallet. Payeer offers a variety of payment alternatives, including the ability to accept and transmit digital and fiat currency.

I think they all charge almost the same because the pricing isn't determined by them in a way. I think the blockchain controls that.
That's why I prefer wallets that allow for peer to peer trading to avoid all these stuffs.

That's why I prefer wallets that allow for peer to peer trading to avoid all these stuffs.
Peer to peer transaction also required to pay transaction fees, as usually bitcoin transfer fees higher, if really anyone wants to avoid high fees, then convert bitcoins into low fees coins, like ltc trx, then send these coins where they wants, once they received these coins, once again repeat the same action, that's it in this way we avoids to pay high fees.

I don't but it seems all crypto currency transaction on all wallet are always the same. It will be very difficult for you to see a cryptocurrency wallet that are able to give less transaction fee.

I don't but it seems all crypto currency transaction on all wallet are always the same. It will be very difficult for you to see a cryptocurrency wallet that are able to give less transaction fee.
What I understand on cryptocurrency transaction fee is that, if it is done on the same cryptocurrency exchange, it will probably minimise the transaction fees but if it is done across through cryptocurrency exchanges, it will attract more charges.

Last edited:
What are you understand on cryptocurrency transaction fee is that, if it is done on the same cryptocurrency exchange, it will probably minimise the transaction fees but if it is done across through cryptocurrency exchanges, it will attract more charges.
I do send out cryptocurrency from binance platform to trust wallet and I still send it back from Trust wallet to binance. I have come to find out that both of them are almost attracting the same fee .

I do send out cryptocurrency from binance platform to trust wallet and I still send it back from Trust wallet to binance. I have come to find out that both of them are almost attracting the same fee .
The transaction fee that will be attracted when you make transactions within the same cryptocurrency exchange will be lower compared to when you are transferring cryptocurrencies between two cryptocurrency exchanges.

Do you know that I do not really notice the transaction fee on these wallet when exchanging my cryptocurrency or transferring to another wallet. So I can't really tell.

Have you tried Trust wallet? I think I read somewhere on this forum where someone said the fee is low.

But I use Luno mostly.
Trust wallet is kind of low but usually it is not all the time. It varies from time to time with different strategies and formats which makes it charges not that stable.

The transaction fee that will be attracted when you make transactions within the same cryptocurrency exchange will be lower compared to when you are transferring cryptocurrencies between two cryptocurrency exchanges.
So does it really mean that between an exchanges and normal saving wallet , which one do you think will be much more likely to increase their transaction fee ?

So does it really mean that between an exchanges and normal saving wallet , which one do you think will be much more likely to increase their transaction fee ?
I think that the saving wallet will take more charges because if you carry out transactions on cryptocurrency exchange , the transaction fee will be minimal most especially if it is across the same exchange.

I think that the saving wallet will take more charges because if you carry out transactions on cryptocurrency exchange , the transaction fee will be minimal most especially if it is across the same exchange.
Well I never really observe any of those things personally. The only thing I have been observing is that sending a cryptocurrency from exchanges to any wallet address will
definitely takes more time.

I haven't really tried a lot of crypto currency wallet so i can't really recommend the crypto wallet that has the lowest trabsaction fee, but i do know that coinbase is quite good.

Yes, both are recommended, I love tried and testified how they work. Payeer have served me as back up to PayPal when it comes to receiving cash from other online income sites. Since I don't have a valid PayPal account, payeer and coinbase are options for me to receive payment from those sites.
Payeer is a very wonderful payment gateway but I don't know the reason why people kept hyping PayPal.
It is true that PayPal has gained so many recognition online but there are so many payment gateways that are better than it.

It seems that, as Bitcoin price goes higher the transaction fees for sending BTC becomes high too. It's a menace that you're withdrawing or sending very little mount of BTC into another wallet. You realised that, the gas fee is higher than the actual sending amount. It makes me feel bad, I don't know why their is high amount of fees attached when withdrawing a lower amount of coins.

Can you recommend me any Cryptocurrency wallet platform that charges lower amount of gas fee to send my coins to another wallet??
I would then recommend Coinbase to you. The gas fees charged for transactions are almost insignificant and this saves finances for other purposes. There are possibly other wallets which may offer something similar, but Coinbase is my go-to

I usually can't allow myself from using most of the exchanges except the ones that I'm familiar with like coinbase and binace. I don't know transaction fee for many other exchange.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back