What's new

Which crypto wallet charges less transaction fees for Bitcoin transactions??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
It seems that, as Bitcoin price goes higher the transaction fees for sending BTC becomes high too. It's a menace that you're withdrawing or sending very little mount of BTC into another wallet. You realised that, the gas fee is higher than the actual sending amount. It makes me feel bad, I don't know why their is high amount of fees attached when withdrawing a lower amount of coins.

Can you recommend me any Cryptocurrency wallet platform that charges lower amount of gas fee to send my coins to another wallet??

It seems that, as Bitcoin price goes higher the transaction fees for sending BTC becomes high too. It's a menace that you're withdrawing or sending very little mount of BTC into another wallet. You realised that, the gas fee is higher than the actual sending amount. It makes me feel bad, I don't know why their is high amount of fees attached when withdrawing a lower amount of coins.

Can you recommend me any Cryptocurrency wallet platform that charges lower amount of gas fee to send my coins to another wallet??
There is no such wallet. Gas fee comes from the network majorly. If there is high congestion in the Bitcoin network , there is tendency for high has fee and vice versa. This is the issue with gas fee

There is no such wallet. Gas fee comes from the network majorly. If there is high congestion in the Bitcoin network , there is tendency for high has fee and vice versa. This is the issue with gas fee
Hmm, do you know, in the case of coinbase, the transaction fees for any transaction of Bitcoin is peaked at 2,000 satoshis. Then zero fees for coinbase to coinbase transactions. Why can't others follow in that line, and reduce gas fees from transactions.

Coinbase will be your best bet when it comes to a low transaction fees for Bitcoin, it's what I use and it has never disappointed me. One feature i so much love about coinbase is the no transaction fee in sending between coinbase wallets.

Coinbase will be your best bet when it comes to a low transaction fees for Bitcoin, it's what I use and it has never disappointed me. One feature i so much love about coinbase is the no transaction fee in sending between coinbase wallets.
That's what makes it, stand the best amongst all. I love coinbase features, and the low transaction fees for Bitcoin to another wallet. Had it been, it is tradable in my country i would have made it my main wallet for steady transactions.

That's what makes it, stand the best amongst all. I love coinbase features, and the low transaction fees for Bitcoin to another wallet. Had it been, it is tradable in my country i would have made it my main wallet for steady transactions.
It's really not nice that such a wallet is not available for Nigeria.

The high transaction fees I've experienced this days is not good, both when converting crypto to fiat and crypto to crypto.

Do you know that I do not really notice the transaction fee on these wallet when exchanging my cryptocurrency or transferring to another wallet. So I can't really tell.

Have you tried Trust wallet? I think I read somewhere on this forum where someone said the fee is low.

But I use Luno mostly.

Hmm, do you know, in the case of coinbase, the transaction fees for any transaction of Bitcoin is peaked at 2,000 satoshis. Then zero fees for coinbase to coinbase transactions. Why can't others follow in that line, and reduce gas fees from transactions.
Coinbase is only favourable when you are sending to follow coinbase user , when you want to send outside coinbase , the fees are the same compared to other exchange sites. Congestion in the network , especially for top coins is the reason .

Coinbase is only favourable when you are sending to follow coinbase user , when you want to send outside coinbase , the fees are the same compared to other exchange sites. Congestion in the network , especially for top coins is the reason .
Nope, the fees are not the same to other wallets. Last time I used coinbase to send Bitcoin into my personal wallet that is tradable in my country. The transaction was very less, I only spent 2,000 satoshis to deliver that transaction. But in my local wallet, they charge more than 30,000 to send to another wallet.

I don't really think that bitcoin transaction fees has much to do with the wallet but the network. The timing of your transaction is very important to determine whether your fees will be high or low. Some times, when it seems the fees are too high, I just simply wait and try again and many times I get lucky in the subsequent times.

If you want to exchange currency for another currency, you must know that it has a very high fee.If you want your Bitcoin to exchange them for another currency, first you have to do it in different ways if you want to transfer the bitcoin directly to another ward.
Okay, I heard you, apart from Bitcoin transaction fees, that is high. I don't think, other coins transaction fees are also high. I'll prefer too, to exchange Bitcoin to another coin and send to external wallet, in order to reduce the cost of gas fees.

Nope, the fees are not the same to other wallets. Last time I used coinbase to send Bitcoin into my personal wallet that is tradable in my country. The transaction was very less, I only spent 2,000 satoshis to deliver that transaction. But in my local wallet, they charge more than 30,000 to send to another wallet.
If by your personal wallet is Luno , then that should be the case because it uses a contract address and sending from contract address is normally high.
This is why most sites don't pay through contract address

If by your personal wallet is Luno , then that should be the case because it uses a contract address and sending from contract address is normally high.
This is why most sites don't pay through contract address
Okay, maybe it's because of that, not that luno is my major wallet for steady transactions. I use Bundle Africa more often than luno. The issue is still the same with luno, the transaction fees is very much high.

Most wallets let you choose your own transaction fee, but this way, your transaction will take longer to be confirmed. Also, I suggest that you only do this if you actually know what you're doing since setting the fee too low might make it so that your transaction would take weeks or months to be confirmed, or it might not get confirmed at all.
Although if something like that happens and your transaction is taking forever to be confirmed, there are ways to speed it up.

I think coinbase is better as the fee is about same every where but you can transfer to any other coinbase user for free. Also you may use payeer as it takes no fee for conversion.

I think coinbase is better as the fee is about same every where but you can transfer to any other coinbase user for free. Also you may use payeer as it takes no fee for conversion.
That's true about coinbase, they remains the best for transactions fee rate. They charge lesser transaction fee for sending coins to another external wallet. The gasless fee for payeer makes it more interesting about coinbase wallet.

That's true about coinbase, they remains the best for transactions fee rate. They charge lesser transaction fee for sending coins to another external wallet. The gasless fee for payeer makes it more interesting about coinbase wallet.
Yeah I am personally using both of them as they together works perfectly. If I want to transfer cryptocurrency to anyone, I use coinbase, if I want to trade, I use payeer

Yeah I am personally using both of them as they together works perfectly. If I want to transfer cryptocurrency to anyone, I use coinbase, if I want to trade, I use payeer
Coinbase and payeer are good, I love both of them because they got everything I want in a wallet. Payeer have multiple of payment options, where one can receive and send digital and fiat currency out.

Coinbase and payeer are good, I love both of them because they got everything I want in a wallet. Payeer have multiple of payment options, where one can receive and send digital and fiat currency out.
Yeah payeer have very low fees to transfer with other payeer users, also they take no fees for trading. Coinbase is also a better for storing. I I suggest both to everyone.

Yeah payeer have very low fees to transfer with other payeer users, also they take no fees for trading. Coinbase is also a better for storing. I I suggest both to everyone.
Yes, both are recommended, I love tried and testified how they work. Payeer have served me as back up to PayPal when it comes to receiving cash from other online income sites. Since I don't have a valid PayPal account, payeer and coinbase are options for me to receive payment from those sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back