What's new

Which crypto wallet charges less transaction fees for Bitcoin transactions??

I have heard good review about trust wallet being the best or one if the wallets out there. Some say that coin base has the least charges when it comes to bitcoin transaction and charges. Also, you only the least if you have used several of these walltets. So only a few knows.

It seems that, as Bitcoin price goes higher the transaction fees for sending BTC becomes high too. It's a menace that you're withdrawing or sending very little mount of BTC into another wallet. You realised that, the gas fee is higher than the actual sending amount. It makes me feel bad, I don't know why their is high amount of fees attached when withdrawing a lower amount of coins.

Can you recommend me any Cryptocurrency wallet platform that charges lower amount of gas fee to send my coins to another wallet??
I have used many Crypto wallet but they all have very high transaction fees but now I am using probit exchange really it is awesome and easy to use and it have very low transaction fees you should try this.
This will provide you best features user friendly interface and very low transaction fees.

I have used many Crypto wallet but they all have very high transaction fees but now I am using probit exchange really it is awesome and easy to use and it have very low transaction fees you should try this.
This will provide you best features user friendly interface and very low transaction fees.
Is probit exchange wallet accessible worldwide?? Before I can use it, I need to confirm the availability of it to other countries. Because many of this wallet doesn't support all countries to trade Cryptocurrency via their platform.

Hmm, do you know, in the case of coinbase, the transaction fees for any transaction of Bitcoin is peaked at 2,000 satoshis. Then zero fees for coinbase to coinbase transactions. Why can't others follow in that line, and reduce gas fees from transactions.
Oh that's great thing ,I just come to know now. Means it's free to send Bitcoins from one coinbase to another . Right? I made an account on Binance because it's fee is less than Coinbase,if we send to any other wallet.

Oh that's great thing ,I just come to know now. Means it's free to send Bitcoins from one coinbase to another . Right? I made an account on Binance because it's fee is less than Coinbase,if we send to any other wallet.
Interesting, how much does binance charge per transaction to another wallet?? Coinbase charge 2000 satoshi for any amount of coins you're sending to another wallet. That's why I love using coinbase for transactions also.

There are a lot of crypto wallet out there that charges less on bitcoin transaction the only one I could know is roqqu,this is a crypto wallet you can sell your coins to directly with less transaction fee but if anyone think there is other crypto wallet that charges less than that of Roqqu, he should let us know as I'm also willing to learn, please don't share to us any scam site because am also interested in this issue, still following.
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot of crypto wallet out there that charges less on bitcoin transaction the only one I could know is roqqu,this is a crypto wallet you can sell your coins to directly with less transaction fee but if anyone think there is other crypto wallet that charges less than that of Roqqu, he should let us know as I'm also willing to learn, please don't share to us any scam site because am also interested in this issue, still following.

MultiBit makes setting up your bitcoin wallet quick and simple. After establishment, a wizard guides you through the way toward making your wallet and its reinforcement. In a matter of moments at all you will be prepared to take an interest in the Bitcoin economy. You control your wallet and your assets: they dwell scrambled on your PC and never with an outsider.

Post automatically merged:

How much transaction fee does roqqu charges per transaction? You should provide the exact amount of the gas fee it uses yo process transactions of coins. Let's compare with coinbase own charges.

I do tell people stop going for cheap things, instead go for a wallet that give successful transactions
I don't really think that bitcoin transaction fees has much to do with the wallet but the network. The timing of your transaction is very important to determine whether your fees will be high or low. Some times, when it seems the fees are too high, I just simply wait and try again and many times I get lucky in the subsequent times.

I do tell people stop going for cheap things, instead go for a wallet that give successful transactions
I don't really think that bitcoin transaction fees has much to do with the wallet but the network. The timing of your transaction is very important to determine whether your fees will be high or low. Some times, when it seems the fees are too high, I just simply wait and try again and many times I get lucky in the subsequent times.
Good that you wait and try again next time. Majority of cryoto wallet exchange platform I use, charges higher transaction fees like the same with when you are transferring large coins out from the wallet.

It seems that, as Bitcoin price goes higher the transaction fees for sending BTC becomes high too. It's a menace that you're withdrawing or sending very little mount of BTC into another wallet. You realised that, the gas fee is higher than the actual sending amount. It makes me feel bad, I don't know why their is high amount of fees attached when withdrawing a lower amount of coins.

Can you recommend me any Cryptocurrency wallet platform that charges lower amount of gas fee to send my coins to another wallet??
I have seen that many questions are raised of this nature, and unfortunately there is no such wallet. I myself found myself searching for a wallet like what you have described, however the cost of the transaction (i.e. the transaction fee) is solely dependent on the traffic of the network at that time. May i suggest moving to an alternative coin for your transactions, such as litecoin or dogecoin, or even ripple if you are looking to make immediate transactions. Ripple is risky with the price changing, but if you are willing to transact with it immediately upon exchange then you shouldn't have a problem.

I don't think there is any crypto currency exchange platform that charges low fee in the course of withdrawal. Almost all of them charge high though the transaction fee depends on the total amount of money you want to withdraw from your wallet.
The best way to bypass this transaction fee is to leave your coin to grow more so as to use some of your gain to cover up the fee

I have seen that many questions are raised of this nature, and unfortunately there is no such wallet. I myself found myself searching for a wallet like what you have described, however the cost of the transaction (i.e. the transaction fee) is solely dependent on the traffic of the network at that time. May i suggest moving to an alternative coin for your transactions, such as litecoin or dogecoin, or even ripple if you are looking to make immediate transactions. Ripple is risky with the price changing, but if you are willing to transact with it immediately upon exchange then you shouldn't have a problem.
I feel sorry for the bad circumstances daunt around Ripple. They are the crypto coin that charges if not the least fees for transactions, same with dogecoin. Litecoin too is somehow okay, with Bitcoin cash etc. But Bitcoin and Ethereum gas fees are higher and it doesn't worth it.

I feel sorry for the bad circumstances daunt around Ripple. They are the crypto coin that charges if not the least fees for transactions, same with dogecoin. Litecoin too is somehow okay, with Bitcoin cash etc. But Bitcoin and Ethereum gas fees are higher and it doesn't worth it.
To be entirely honest, I would have thought that given the number of users for bitcoin and Ethereum that they would eventually wok on their transaction structure in order to try and manage traffic in a more effective way leading to lower transaction fees. It is sad to see that this has not happened as yet. I think that the value and potential of these coins can grow a lot more than we are currently seeing if this is addressed.

To be entirely honest, I would have thought that given the number of users for bitcoin and Ethereum that they would eventually wok on their transaction structure in order to try and manage traffic in a more effective way leading to lower transaction fees. It is sad to see that this has not happened as yet. I think that the value and potential of these coins can grow a lot more than we are currently seeing if this is addressed.
Yes, if the hefty transaction fees in Ethereum and Bitcoin is resolved. By adjusting it a little bit to match users demand. I think it will be more favourable for transactions. And more people will find it worthy for use, this high gas fee in both of them is a lingering issue that has left many devastated.

I really have not tried it but I heard coin base is the Best, however I believe there will be a better option in the future of crypto currency wallet for exchange as development of technology proceed every moment.

Trust wallet is onev of the best crypto wallet which is very trusting and so I will recommend should use this one because I have been using this because transaction fees in this is better and cheaper than others.

Trust wallet is onev of the best crypto wallet which is very trusting and so I will recommend should use this one because I have been using this because transaction fees in this is better and cheaper than others.
What is their transaction fee rate compared to others?? I have heard too many good reviews about this trustwallet exchange platform. I'm considering adding it on my list of crypto exchange platform. Cos I'm looking for an alternative to cut down my fees for transaction.

Yes, if the hefty transaction fees in Ethereum and Bitcoin is resolved. By adjusting it a little bit to match users demand. I think it will be more favourable for transactions. And more people will find it worthy for use, this high gas fee in both of them is a lingering issue that has left many devastated.
Exactly, and not only that, but it does not allow for users to make use of these coins for smaller transactions, because the transaction fee can become bulk of the total transaction or even more than what you are meant to be paying. Perhaps it would be better if the transaction fee adopted was similar to an exchange fee... for example 0.2% of the total transaction cost can be a transaction fee. That would allow you to transact even at smaller values.

You can try luno. The fee is 0.5% which is low compared to others like roqqu or binance or Atomic wallet. The best to me is still luno, and it is versatile and available in many countries.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back