What's new

Which crypto wallet charges less transaction fees for Bitcoin transactions??

How
I do tell people stop going for cheap things, instead go for a wallet that give successful transactions
I don't really think that bitcoin transaction fees has much to do with the wallet but the network. The timing of your transaction is very important
How do you know when the transaction fees is at a low?

Does this mean you monitor it all the time if you want to carry out a transaction?

This can mean waiting for hours on end, and it won't be good if it's a business transaction where someone is waiting for the payment.

Exactly, and not only that, but it does not allow for users to make use of these coins for smaller transactions, because the transaction fee can become bulk of the total transaction or even more than what you are meant to be paying. Perhaps it would be better if the transaction fee adopted was similar to an exchange fee... for example 0.2% of the total transaction cost can be a transaction fee. That would allow you to transact even at smaller values.
That's true, if miners can adopt such rules to exact gas fee based on what amount of coins you're withdrawing or sending to another wallet address, it gonna make sense. Not when you're transferring $2 worth of Bitcoin and they are charging you for $1 gas fee. Tell me if that is making sense or not.

I uses Luno on all my transactions, i don't know about how others work as I haven't used them before, i normally uses Luno but I'm already contemplating on dumping them as they're currently giving me a very tough time.

The smallest fees have a hardware wallet. I use a Ledger Nano S and for same cryptocurrency have the lowest fees when I send it in compare with all other crypto wallets. Some people talks that depends only about blockchain - this is not a true. Some wallets have predefined fees inside settings and that could you cost a lot.

I use trust wallet but I don't think it is the main reason for bitcoin high price, the higher the price the high the fees.

Luno wallet fees are quite small and I have been using it for over a year now with no worries and the wallet is trusted by people from my region.

That's true, if miners can adopt such rules to exact gas fee based on what amount of coins you're withdrawing or sending to another wallet address, it gonna make sense. Not when you're transferring $2 worth of Bitcoin and they are charging you for $1 gas fee. Tell me if that is making sense or not.
There were talks of having a standardized transaction fee across all transaction for Ethereum in the future, however the miners were not at all happy about this development as they feel that it is likely to reduce their profits considerably. In my opinion, whilst the profit per transaction for the miners will be reduced, the number of transactions will be increased an this can lead to even more profit.

There were talks of having a standardized transaction fee across all transaction for Ethereum in the future, however the miners were not at all happy about this development as they feel that it is likely to reduce their profits considerably. In my opinion, whilst the profit per transaction for the miners will be reduced, the number of transactions will be increased an this can lead to even more profit.
Very good, if the Ethereum owners will look into this, and standardized the rate of gas fee in which the miners use to process the transactions it will really put smiles on those that trade constantly with the coin. And it gonna bring more profit for both parties, because will come more and invest as well, knowing that transaction fees have been slice down to normal.

Very good, if the Ethereum owners will look into this, and standardized the rate of gas fee in which the miners use to process the transactions it will really put smiles on those that trade constantly with the coin. And it gonna bring more profit for both parties, because will come more and invest as well, knowing that transaction fees have been slice down to normal.
Exactly my thinking. The key to something like this however is the miners and their acceptance of the new system. If miners fail to accept it then it is unlikely that this will happen in any regard, as there will then be an issue in confirming transactions. But as you said, hopefully they are able to see the bigger picture and as such will be able to try and implement such a system. This will also promote larger transactions with their currency as well, whilst giving users with smaller transactions the same chance to make use of the coin.

There is no such wallet that doesn't really exist. The only thing is gas fee. So if there is congestion in the network it is the gas fee you should be worried about and that comes with the network majorly

From far what i used and my own experience, payeer was the lowest one possible, coinbase charges way too much, they charged me almost 2 dollars for a 26 dollars transaction, which is very high

I think coin base yeah coin base charges less on transaction recently I was trying to send bitcoin of 10 dollars and trust wallet was charging over 3 dollars just to transfer 10 dollars then I checked coin base it just a dollar and I have tried to make comparison I think coin base is still the best

When it comes to low transaction fee in general, l think I will just give it to coinbase. They do external transactions with lesser network fee and internal transactions with no fee. Apart from coinbase, my second option is blockchain wallet because their fees are also affordable.

In as much as i have little experience in other crypto currency apart from ethereum i feel the fee is based on the increase rate as every currency has it own charge, i also think ethereum own isn't that much

Personally I haven't used so many wallet till this day because it is not necessary to have many. From the little I have used and seen, I can recommend Luno because I believe their charges are preety fair and they pay my local account. Also there are a lot of wallets now in the market and you can pick anyone and get a good result from their services.

Bitcoin charge fee of transaction is very high than expectations, maybe because of its raising up every time or it may because Bitcoin is the best crypto in value. Anyway, I do not know maybe there's another wallet that can reduce a fee transaction of Bitcoin than Luno wallet. Because Luno wallet is the what I'm using.

I think coinbase remains the best for transaction fee rate, they charge lesser transaction fee for sending coins into another external wallets account, so coinbase and payeer are good to use for transaction fees,

Out of many things the transaction fees is one thing I don't take not at all not unless it exceeds$10 dollars mark. I don't have any issues when am charged below that but anything above that I will be concerned very much about it. Even on my PayPal account am charged not less than $5 and it works fine with me

I have used about three different wallet for crypto currencies but I think the best is luno when it comes charges, the charges are very affordable with small interest. I have also tried blockchain and I think it is also a good one
Post automatically merged:

I have used about three different wallet for crypto currencies but I think the best is luno when it comes charges, the charges are very affordable with small interest. I have also tried blockchain and I think it is also a good one

Just as he said coinbase is too wallet , however you can only send money through coinbase without paying transaction fee only when you are sending to a coinbase address, less you will pay the transaction fee . Secondly you need to come from a top tier countries before you can enjoy their services fully

It seems that, as Bitcoin price goes higher the transaction fees for sending BTC becomes high too. It's a menace that you're withdrawing or sending very little mount of BTC into another wallet. You realised that, the gas fee is higher than the actual sending amount. It makes me feel bad, I don't know why their is high amount of fees attached when withdrawing a lower amount of coins.

Can you recommend me any Cryptocurrency wallet platform that charges lower amount of gas fee to send my coins to another wallet??
In my own opinion, I will say BlockChain. I send and receive bitcoin from BlockChain wallets daily and I can say the charges are indeed very minute. I could remember sending out 883$ bitcoin only for me to be charged 0.03$, nothing could ever be okayer than this. there are other wallets with less fees anyways but I prefer BlockChain.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back