What's new

Which crypto has the highest potential for the long term?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In the last bull run we saw many cryptos pumped but what about the next pump... Which cryptos will have big returns?

In the last bull run we saw many cryptos pumped but what about the next pump... Which cryptos will have big returns?
This assertion is true. In the last bull market, there were a lot of coins that were pushed such as Shiba Inu, Solana among others. But now I think the project with the most potential is Cardano

I believe Bitcoin too has a potential to pump in the future even though as at the moment there is no chart evidence to support my assertions.
But the truth is the market would not move in straight line

The best coin for long term investment is always Bitcoin. This is one coin that can not be rugged, serves as both a means of transactions and store of value.

IMPT - Overall Highest Potential Crypto that has just Launched Presale For a crypto to have genuine, long term potential, it also needs to have real-world utility, and this is what really makes IMPT stand out. This is a unique and innovative crypto project that aims to help tackle climate-change through a carbon offset program.

For now, I'm not sure there's any big pump for any crypto currency as the market is in a stage of correcting itself. There's been so much anomaly and abuse this past 3 years and this correction is inevitable.

I'm definitely going to look at some 100x coin or the Moonshots. This cryptocurrencies are not as popular as the almighty bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
I will definitely look at these coins to reach the moon.

Personally I think all coins are good coins with much potential for both immediate and future investment but you can find more about them and there differences when you undergo research about future investment coin.

I just think for long term still grasp by major crypto like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin in top ten ranking in the market, because these coin also traded in CFD market, for short term speculative investment, I vote for trading in CFD cryptocurrency using leverage, although it's riskcry, FXOpen included one broker offer CFD trading cryptocurrency pair like BTCUSD.

Well, it's not easy to determine which coins will do well in long time. That's I only love to invest in coins that have stand the test of time like bitcoin, and Euthereum. Others are good but I can't say they potential to do well for long time.

I will buy bitcoin if I have the money. I think it is one of the most potential cryptocurrency I know but to be able to make reasonable investment you will need reasonable capital

I will buy bitcoin if I have the money. I think it is one of the most potential cryptocurrency I know but to be able to make reasonable investment you will need reasonable capital
The Bitcoin remain the best cryptocurrency to invest on presently despite the decline in its price , it will definitely surge in the future because it's a deflationary cryptocurrency.

The Bitcoin remain the best cryptocurrency to invest on presently despite the decline in its price , it will definitely surge in the future because it's a deflationary cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is not necessarily the best coin to invest in because its potential to rise, earning you profit, is limited due to the high market capitalization of the coin in question. There are other alt coins such as ADA and LTC which have greater potential.

Bitcoin is not necessarily the best coin to invest in because its potential to rise, earning you profit, is limited due to the high market capitalization of the coin in question. There are other alt coins such as ADA and LTC which have greater potential.
It is true that cardano Ada and LTC have great potentials but we shouldn't forget that Bitcoin is a deflationary cryptocurrency and it has a greater Potential in the crypto-currency market.

It is true that cardano Ada and LTC have great potentials but we shouldn't forget that Bitcoin is a deflationary cryptocurrency and it has a greater Potential in the crypto-currency market.
I am actually quite tempted to concur with your assertion. I think Bitcoin is the coin of reference when it comes to cryptocurrency, and it is not for nothing that it has gained the reputation it now has. So I totally understand the angle you are coming from

I am actually quite tempted to concur with your assertion. I think Bitcoin is the coin of reference when it comes to cryptocurrency, and it is not for nothing that it has gained the reputation it now has. So I totally understand the angle you are coming from
I am still very bullish on Bitcoin because it has a potential to become a rare commodity in the future.
If you have the strength to hold the coin for a very long time ,you will reap the benefits.

I am still very bullish on Bitcoin because it has a potential to become a rare commodity in the future.
If you have the strength to hold the coin for a very long time ,you will reap the benefits.
This is a well-noted statement, without a doubt. The volatility of bitcoin means that the value could rise at any time giving you profit. Therefore, it is definitely advisable to hold the coin for a period.

We all know that Bitcoin has a potential higher value when you comes to investment aspect, because most people that is into Bitcoin investment are really good from the process.

We all know that Bitcoin has a potential higher value when you comes to investment aspect, because most people that is into Bitcoin investment are really good from the process.
Because bitcoin is the foremost cryptocurrency and people who would want to engage themselves in such coin because it is very popular and has the largest market capitalisation.

I believe bitcoin has the highest potential for the long term. A lot of people are already very familiar with bitcoin and so they would keep on investing in bitcoin instead of trying out other coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back