What's new

Which brand of sports shoes do you prefer?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
I prefer Puma or Wildcraft depending on the type of shoes. For running shoes, I go with Puma.. For trekking shoes, I go with Wildcraft always! What about you?

Puma, Nike and Adidas have always been my favourite when it comes to sports shoes. My boot for playing football have always been Adidas, the one I used for gym is Nike while the one I use to run with is Puma.

This is an excellent question, I have several brands that I like a lot but depending for what, for example for running I like Under Armour and New balance, and although these I also like for other sports, for example in the gym, I like Nike more although I also use New Balance and Under Armour in the gym.

Nike, Reebok, and maybe some others I'm forgetting about. Maybe newbalance as well. There are a couple others I'm drawing a blank on though, but there are others I would wear.
I forget about Reebok. It's a very good brand company. I have some hoodies that was made my the company and they were very good.

I'm thinking about getting ES22 Men's Shoes from them. It's sold $180 and they are offering free shipping for orders above $75.

Puma, Nike and Adidas have always been my favourite when it comes to sports shoes. My boot for playing football have always been Adidas, the one I used for gym is Nike while the one I use to run with is Puma.

Adidas and Nike are high on being the best when it comes to designing their sports shoes, and that is a great feature that I appreciate in those two companies. I am not saying that others are not trying, but Adidas and Nike are miles ahead of the rest.

Adidas and Nike are high on being the best when it comes to designing their sports shoes, and that is a great feature that I appreciate in those two companies. I am not saying that others are not trying, but Adidas and Nike are miles ahead of the rest.
Yeah, that's very correct. It's mostly between Nike and Adidas. Most of the top footballers we have today from Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappe, Neymar and the rest are all wearing between Nike and Adidas.

Here's an article by Goal that listed out each of them with the brand of boots they are wearing.

I'm wearing 360° Butfolo for playing football. It's not a popular football boot brand but it gets the job done. Adidas trainers is a good brand which is why the elite footballer wear to play football. The original brands are very expensive.

This is an excellent question, I have several brands that I like a lot but depending for what, for example for running I like Under Armour and New balance, and although these I also like for other sports, for example in the gym, I like Nike more although I also use New Balance and Under Armour in the gym.

I have been thinking about getting Under Armour for my gym workout. I have resumed my gym schedule, so I need something new and very good to start out all over again. I simply hope that the brand is going to be very comfortable for me to wear.

Nike and addidas are my favorite, I love their designs ranging from things like their logos too is stunning to me.

Nike and addidas are my favorite, I love their designs ranging from things like their logos too is stunning to me.

The logo of Adidas is very popular. I've not used Adidas to play in over 5 years. I'm planning to purchase new Adidas boots which I'm going to use for playing a Christmas tournament this year.

In fact, once as a child I liked Nike products and tried to buy all the clothes and shoes from this brand, but over time I realized that Nike shoes are not very comfortable and not designed for sports games, and then I switched to Adidas, which are currently the best for me.

I used to be all about trying different brands, you know, keeping my options open. But every time I strayed, I ended up regretting it. Blister city, uncomfortable fits, you name it.
I used to be all about trying different brands, you know, keeping my options open. But every time I strayed, I ended up regretting it. Blister city, uncomfortable fits, you name it.
Then, one day, I took the plunge and invested in a pair of Nike kicks. And let me tell you, it was like walking on clouds. The support, the cushioning, it was all there. Plus, they looked fresh as hell, which is always a bonus.
Whether I'm hitting the gym for a killer workout or just chilling with friends, my Nike kicks have never let me down. So, if you're still on the hunt for the perfect sports shoes, do yourself a favor and give Nike a try.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back