What's new

Which Airdrops are legit ?

I
There are many Airdrops on telegram. Mostly are scam and just waste of time. Some Airdrops ask for fee at the end before distribution. But still there are some Airdrops which are real and paying.

So according to your experience, suggest real and legit Airdrops!!
I am not sure if I have been lucky to get any legit airdrop since I have started earning online, everything is a scam on telegram.

I have witnessed so many airdrops but I have not enjoy free money like they claim on airdrops. I almost got scammed on the presale of an airdrop last month, I just decided to hold back and see how things will turn out and it ended up to be scam.

I've not tried any airdrop i don't bknow which one is legit and the one that isn't legit, since all of them are just suspicious no one to be trusted.

The only legit airdrop I've witnessed in my time being around Cryptocurrency is XLM airdropped. I witnessed when it was airdropped last year and it came live too last year.

I believe many airdrop website are legit website where you can make money from the website, I have not make use of the website before but heard about some people that talk about the website.

No one can cartigoricaly say which airdrop is legit or not at the moment untill the period of the airdrop anouncement elapses and they pay the airdrop before one can say they are legit or scams

No one can cartigoricaly say which airdrop is legit or not at the moment untill the period of the airdrop anouncement elapses and they pay the airdrop before one can say they are legit or scams
You are right, no airdrop can be specifically say that it is legit after trying many airdrop and they all turnout to be the same worthless and priceless coin. I have a lot of them sitting in my wallet doing nothing.

There have been legit airdrops like NRG , STX before and all of them have completed long ago. Nowadays its hard to find any legit airdrop , because they take forever to pay the tokens.

There have been legit airdrops like NRG , STX before and all of them have completed long ago. Nowadays its hard to find any legit airdrop , because they take forever to pay the tokens.
I recently joined bitbat airdrop in which I almost got scammed through their presale but I didn't participate. Everything looks so fine until they scammed a lot of their members of Tron Trx on their telegram group page.

It's simple in my opinion.
Real or
There are many Airdrops on telegram. Mostly are scam and just waste of time. Some Airdrops ask for fee at the end before distribution. But still there are some Airdrops which are real and paying.

So according to your experience, suggest real and legit Airdrops!!
Legit Airdrops would never ask you to pay a fee to claim...it will be sent to your wallet on distribution date..
Fake airdrop would tell you to pay a fee to claim your rewards

Though i have nwver had any good experience with airdrops and i am yet to see a legit one, but i have heard people say there are many legit airdrops out there. But i would advise dont waste your time if its from telegram, as majority of the ones on telegram are usually fake.

Personally, I am not a fan of airdrops and I have not claimed from any of the platforms recently. If you ask me, I don't think it is easy to find or detect legit airdrops, as most of them have same method of operation of carrying out some tedious task, then paying some money to claim your reward, which is risky, as you may be scammed of this money. It is just my opinion.

I have participated in many airdrops but up till now I have not been able to earn any token from it. And also there are airdrops out there that are intended to scam unsuspecting people.

I've currently dropped the idea of earning from telegram bots or any types of airdrops and decide to become a beta tester instead and I'll get rewarded for doing that instead of following accounts on Twitter and trying to get referrals.

There are still verified airdrops that pay even though the copy cats are numerous. Focus more on airdrops with verifiable platforms.
You can check the telegram group TokinHub to get good airdrops.

But sometimes scammers use the name of popular Airdrops and new members trust on their words. Well share the link of real Airdrops with me if there are new one.
you are absolutely right Because There are newcomers, they don't know what is a legit and what is a scammer.I would like to tell you one thing that before joining any forum, it should be fully known about it so that later no issue will be created And not waste your time.

For me yobit's aidrops always been real but they over reacting about terms and asking for almost impossible thinks but in the end they pay
Are you participated in yobit last airdrop, where they distributing 4000+ fusd everyday to complete their required tasks,
I know complete all tasks not possible to everyone, but I completed 3, 4 task daily and gets 1000 fusd daily, they are not pays instantly its take 7 days to receive tokens, these type terms looks little hard, but yobit exchange airdrops legit,
if we complete their tasks then surely we generate handsome money from their airdrops.

Here's a list of the four best sites to look out for legit cryptocurrency airdrops.
  • CoinMarketCap. CoinMarketCap, a price-tracking website for digital assets, tops the list for obvious reasons. ...
  • Airdrops.io. Airdrops is a free repository of airdrops. ...
  • Airdrop Alert. ...
  • AirdropKing.io.

There is no indication that will specifically tell the legitimacy of a particular AirDrop. A lot of people are engaging in AirDrop with the understanding that it could be profitable and it could turn to a scam

Telegram is a social media we need to be very careful on. I personally choose to avoid most of the activities going on with unknown telegram channel. I haven't been able to get a real paying airdrop on telegram before.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back