What's new

Which Airdrops are legit ?

most of the telegram airdrop you are talking about 90% of them are scam and I've tried a lot of them but I'm not been able to earn a single penny,so now he's actually discouraging to go and search for another legit want to start because the one I earn some money until now I've not been able to widraw my earning, don't know if anyone has a legit airdrop to recommend.
Post automatically merged:

most of the telegram airdrop you are talking about 90% of them are scam and I've tried a lot of them but I'm not been able to earn a single penny,so now he's actually discouraging to go and searc for another legit want to start because the one I earn some money until now I've not been able to widraw my earning, don't know if anyone has a legit airdrop to recommend.I will be very much interested to know and also earned from any legit one anyone can recommend.

I dont know of any airdrop that is legit.and I should because I have really tried alot of them and they are all not legit most especially the ones that is on telegram they are all scams and I have not earned from them, neither do I know anybody that has earned form them too.

There are many Airdrops on telegram. Mostly are scam and just waste of time. Some Airdrops ask for fee at the end before distribution. But still there are some Airdrops which are real and paying.

So according to your experience, suggest real and legit Airdrops!!
Well it is very difficult to check which airdrop is legal or not but you can guess if a drop is not giving too much price it means if you are bonus is in the range of $1 then you can say it wrote maybe the legal but if they are offering $20 more than these dollars then airdrop must be scam and you should not waste your time on this type of air drops.

I dont know of any airdrop that is legit.and I should because I have really tried alot of them and they are all not legit most especially the ones that is on telegram they are all scams and I have not earned from them, neither do I know anybody that has earned form them too.its actually discouraging to go and search for another legit airdrop to start because the ones I have been working on until now I've not been able to widraw my earning, don't know if anyone has a legit airdrop to recommend.I will be very much interested to know and also earned from any legit one anyone can recommend.

I've not merit from any Airdrop in the past, instead I always submit my coin to the hand of scammers, all in the name of airdrop mining. I can't wait to have a real airdrop app that will be the best to change my thought about airdrop.

There are many Airdrops on telegram. Mostly are scam and just waste of time. Some Airdrops ask for fee at the end before distribution. But still there are some Airdrops which are real and paying.

So according to your experience, suggest real and legit Airdrops!!
A legitimate airdrop asks participants for their wallet's public address.a scam airdrop,however,asks for the private key to your wallet as well.

Private key scams are airdrops that are entirely fake. They are designed to trick you into giving out the private key to your wallet. A legitimate airdrop asks participants for their wallet's public address. A scam airdrop, however, asks for the private key to your wallet as well

Private key scams are airdrops that are entirely fake. They are designed to trick you into giving out the private key to your wallet. A legitimate airdrop asks participants for their wallet's public address. A scam airdrop, however, asks for the private key to your wallet as well.
Post automatically merged:

Private key scams are airdrops that are entirely fake. They are designed to trick you into giving out the private key to your wallet. A legitimate airdrop asks participants for their wallet's public address. A scam airdrop, however, asks for the private key to your wallet as well.

Dozens of new cryptocurrencies launch each month, and alongside these new tokens and coins comes a series of initial coin offerings (ICOs). The appetite among a broad pool of investors for these opportunities has grown, even in spite of the fact that cryptocurrencies were battered in 2018. All of these factors combine to entice scammers. After all, if investors have proven that they are willing to throw money toward a highly speculative cryptocurrency, they seem to be equally likely to invest in fraudulent tokens or ICOs.

Airdrops are a fun way to learn about new blockchain ventures while also getting into cryptocurrencies. An airdrop can be extremely lucrative every now and then. My recommendation is to hang on to airdrop tokens in the hopes that they will become valuable in the future, or at the very least valuable enough to sell for a reasonable amount of BTC or ETH during the next bull market. I will also suggest that you take a look at the project that is driving an airdrop to see if it has any chance of succeeding I will pass if the project seems to be truly futile, regardless of how many tokens are being given away.

i have given up on many airdrops because i have registered a lot and turned to be scam, therefore i would advise that you stay away from them except that they have been listed on any exchanges and with a genuine whitepaper, without these, it is most likely a scam, telegram bots have lots of them and i hope telegram is doing something in curbing the scams.

I've come across good airdrops of recent. They may not worth but are pretty decent.
It's mostly social media tasks and you have to interact with telegram bots. Not all bots are scams. You can search @earnzonepro on telegram to know more. Earned more than $100 from them.

I remember when I started using airdrops at first,I had a booklet were I wrote their names and when they will be listed,had I known it was all wasted effort. No matter the name of the airdrop I won't do it.

Unfortunately, anyone telling you that this airdrop or that airdrop is legit does not know what he or she is saying. It's just luck

All telegram bots airdrops are scams. You'll just waste your time working and enriching someone else .
Try coinbase earn if you reside in developed countries.
True those telegram bots are truly waste of time despite how time i have spent from those airdrop but i was still unable to earn a dime

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back