Which Airdrops are legit ?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many Airdrops on telegram. Mostly are scam and just waste of time. Some Airdrops ask for fee at the end before distribution. But still there are some Airdrops which are real and paying.

So according to your experience, suggest real and legit Airdrops!!

For me yobit's aidrops always been real but they over reacting about terms and asking for almost impossible thinks but in the end they pay

For me yobit's aidrops always been real but they over reacting about terms and asking for almost impossible thinks but in the end they pay
But sometimes scammers use the name of popular Airdrops and new members trust on their words. Well share the link of real Airdrops with me if there are new one.

There's famous channels on utube that shows the real ones but sometimes there's no escape from scammers though

so far I've only caught scam airdrops, I'm really curious if there's any airdrop that really pays.

I have never earned from Airdrop before but I will tell you that most Airdrop that requires kyc verification are legit

There's famous channels on utube that shows the real ones but sometimes there's no escape from scammers though
Yes, but sometimes they also get confused at the end and excused their views . So I don't trust them

There are many Airdrops on telegram. Mostly are scam and just waste of time. Some Airdrops ask for fee at the end before distribution. But still there are some Airdrops which are real and paying.
My suggestion would be to use the "Edit" feature and make a list of all the legitimate Airdrops and the ones that are fake. You may use the edit feature as much as you want to add to the list. Just my opinion!
Untitled.png

My suggestion would be to use the "Edit" feature and make a list of all the legitimate Airdrops and the ones that are fake. You may use the edit feature as much as you want to add to the list. Just my opinion!
View attachment 1014
Yes you are right, but this is not review in which I write all real and scam Airdrops list. It's question from other members who are using telegram Airdrops. I want to know if there are any legit Airdrop now a days,if yes then share here.
If I made a review then I mentioned real and scam Airdrops.
I hope you got my point.

There are too many airdrops springing up on Telegram by the day and the truth is that I am yet to be fortunate enough to join a legit one after joining more than 50.

I had a friend back on beermoney.gg , @siapatau who managed to get some nice money from airdrops in 2020. Though in summer when I tried to do as well, there was nothing left for me.

So according to your experience, suggest real and legit Airdrops!!
There are hundreds of airdrops but majority are scams and wasting of precious time,do read a review about any airdrops before investing your time on it.

There are hundreds of airdrops but majority are scams and wasting of precious time,do read a review about any airdrops before investing your time on it.
But how can we see the legit reviews? Because on Google there are reviews about apps or sites ,no reviews for new Airdrops. So I think it's difficult to find real one

Airdrops is a good way to make money online. With this system you can earn some few bucks with different apps or website available for you

But how can we see the legit reviews? Because on Google there are reviews about apps or sites ,no reviews for new Airdrops. So I think it's difficult to find real one
I think there are some surveys review blogs,may be getting info from such blog will save someone's stress of searching google whole days.

Many airdrops are legit. Just that they pay peanuts. Some will give you coin that is worth zero. Many years from now you won't still be able to use them.

Many airdrops are legit. Just that they pay peanuts. Some will give you coin that is worth zero. Many years from now you won't still be able to use them.
Can you drop links to legit and reasonable paying airdrop that is currently active?
Airdrops have wasted my precious times in the past that was why I'm skeptical about it now.

They are a considerable amount of airdrops springing up nowadays that it's difficult to tell which is legit and which is not, I have never benefit from one but have enrolled in a lot and would want to understand how to know which actually are real

All telegram bots airdrops are scams. You'll just waste your time working and enriching someone else .
Try coinbase earn if you reside in developed countries.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back