What's new

Which Airdrops are legit ?

It's very hard to know which airdrop is legit and which one is a scam. You just have to register for all of them and in the end you'll find out for real which is paying.

I joined many airdrops, joine their telegram bot, channel, group, twitter, facebook, but only one paid (1 cent worth tron). It is hard to find legit airdrop.

Yes, but sometimes they also get confused at the end and excused their views . So I don't trust them
Most of airdrops are fakes,it mostly used by scammers to steal and extract peoples information, so we all should be vigilante, because it is not all that glitters are gold,some are bait. I will advice we verify from different source before concluding that any airdrops are real.

Most of airdrops are fakes,it mostly used by scammers to steal and extract peoples information, so we all should be vigilante, because it is not all that glitters are gold,some are bait. I will advice we verify from different source before concluding that any airdrops are real.
Unfortunately,these experiences come after become one of victims of such scam Airdrops. Many new members don't know the purpose of scammers so they catch in the trap of scammers

Unfortunately,these experiences come after become one of victims of such scam Airdrops. Many new members don't know the purpose of scammers so they catch in the trap of scammers
That is more reason we all ought to be extremely careful. Because not that sharing your data lost of fund ,this can only happen once you go beyond sharing mails to password and secret words. But sharing your information at times leads to character deformation.

Honestly it’s hard to say. You just have to join all with a different wallet address and never reveal your private key and be expectant.

Most of them are fake. But the airdrop given in#Chit-chat group of Uptrennd is reall. It gives UP tokens.

In the sites I have been, none have paid or Airdrops or bots have been legal, I have invested my time in those fraudulent sites, personally I only had bad experiences. I have not seen any receipt of payment that endorses those who say they are legitimate. The day there are tests maybe I will venture again

Airdrop is good section to earn some. Money. At least u not. Need invest to get money and not need pay. Any somthing just simple tasks
If u get paid u earn in simple matters if aridop not pay u not lose anything just it's my opioin about scam and legit by exprince u can know later from the name. Of airdrop 😍

If you we talking about airdrop you have to be very careful with it cause there's lots of scammers out there scamming people out of their earned money through the deceives of airdrop.

Airdrops from Cryptocurrency wallets and Exchanges are often legit. I got some from atomic wallet and some from exchangers like oneswap and justswap before.
However i got one acam Airdrop from an exchanger too they did pay but they lower the value of the token to nothingness

I would suggest it’s best to stay clear of airdrops. Most of them waste your time and as a rule: NEVER THINK OF INVESTING JN ONE. Often they ask for a small investment or fee and then run away. So never do that. It’s better to mine from a legit site or just buy and sell

Yes there are some legit Airdrops created by the most popular website exchange like Binance, Coinbase, Yobit or any other like them. Since my introduction on this cryptocurrency adventure I have never heard about Airdrops created by the recognized websites, scammed theirs users. So the majority of fake or airdrops scam committed by new or unknown source.

I don't think you'll find any legitimate airdrop on telegram as most of them are all scams. I get my airdrop articles from airdrop alert.com, I think they provide legitimate airdrops that are still ongoing.

You can try stellar airdrop that is partnership with blockchain.com ewallet exchanger platform. They are legit pays you stellar coin directly to your blockchain wallet, whulich you can exchange on any of the enlisted coins of your choice.

Well, I've recently been trying to enter the "world" of Airdrops. However, I refuse whenever I am asked for money in advance!
You see, I say this, because I have already tried some, but so far I have always been scammed!

Well, I've recently been trying to enter the "world" of Airdrops. However, I refuse whenever I am asked for money in advance!
You see, I say this, because I have already tried some, but so far I have always been scammed!
That's a bad experience you had with airdrop. Did you put your funds up in their platform. Because I know too well, airdrops doesn't ask for your money for your to start mining coins via their website. Unless is a scamming airdrops that you registered with.

There are a lot of scam airdrops out there which means there are also legitimate ones. As a crypto enthuisiast i only just recently benefitted from an airdrop particularly Trust wallet token which i redeemed and was worth well above $10. Hopefully in the future when the token appreciates in value, my portfolio as well will bloat in value.

That's a bad experience you had with airdrop. Did you put your funds up in their platform. Because I know too well, airdrops doesn't ask for your money for your to start mining coins via their website. Unless is a scamming airdrops that you registered with.
Indeed. You see, my friend. Maybe given my low experience, this of losing money, had already happened to me, with Betting sites, and also on HYIP sites!
I realized that, before acting, I have to think well!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back