What's new

Where is the best place to sell my Bitcoins?

Binance remains my best option selling and buying Cryptocurrency. Since our government blocked the naira to Bitcoin transactions. Binance have turned my second home when trading, transacting around Cryptocurrency.

There are 3 ways through which you can sell your Bitcoin, you can sell straightforwardly to your friends or families who need to purchase Bitcoin, or through a P2P crypto trade or through a crypto exchange
I personally sell my Bitcoin through a crypto exchange which I think is the best and most secure option.
I prefer to use Luno and coinbase platform mostly because they are one of the Best to use in my country, Trustworthy, Easy UI and they are looking to add more coins in future.
Please did you still use luno recently and also which country so i can know if i will be opportune to use luno, however binance p2p, does it have high rate of buying and seeing crypto.

*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

I have been investing in Bitcoin for the past 2 years are the best place which I believe is more stable for me to sell my bitcoins direct is paxful. this is because the app is very easy to use and easy to understand

There are 3 ways through which you can sell your Bitcoin, you can sell straightforwardly to your friends or families who need to purchase Bitcoin, or through a P2P crypto trade or through a crypto exchange
I personally sell my Bitcoin through a crypto exchange which I think is the best and most secure option.
I prefer to use Luno and coinbase platform mostly because they are one of the Best to use in my country, Trustworthy, Easy UI and they are looking to add more coins in future.
The best place to sell is to sell directly to a trusted friend or family member who needs Bitcoin and if it goes down in value, they will not be upset. They're handing you money and you're giving them Bitcoin, no charges and no mess. You need to use the exchange after that. Anything you absolutely trust other than a person and things just get too dicey.
I think binance is the one in vogue now that a lot of people and individuals are using in carrying out crypto currency transactions, due to it peer to peer facilities.

You can sell your bitcoins and other cryptocurrency on binance and you can also sell it on luno because they can pay it directly to your bank account depending on your country if they accept crypto payment from cryto site.

For people from countries where there is no law against cryptocurrency , they can comfortably buy through the exchange site , but for those with laws against it , P2P is the best way.
Post automatically merged:

For people from countries where there is no law against cryptocurrency , they can comfortably buy through the exchange site , but for those with laws against it , P2P is the best way.

Here in my country, a lot of people prefer to use Binance for their cryptocurrency trading, even if you're a new to cryptocurrency business

The site i do buy from is binance and i make use of their peer2peer making things more easier ,since the government have made it hard to trade crypto

The best platform i use to transact my cryptocurrency transactions is through binance and i use peer to peer mode of transaction, it is safe and secured.

As for me the best way which I find suitable for me to sell my bitcoin is true bitcoin app, and one of the best app which I always use its paxful. I find it easy and safe

As for me the best place where I trade and sell my bitcoins is at coinbase. this platform is the biggest cryptocurrency platform and also the most secure platform in the world

The best place to sell Bitcoin for me is luno site, this is the site I know that they buy in large quantities and also in good price, I always sell mine with luno.

The best place to sell Bitcoin for me is luno site, this is the site I know that they buy in large quantities and also in good price, I always sell mine with luno.
I also used strictly Luno in the past before restrictions were put in place in my country. Now I use Binance p2p but I still miss selling through Luno straight to my local bank account.

You can sell your bitcoins and other cryptocurrency on binance and you can also sell it on luno because they can pay it directly to your bank account depending on your country if they accept crypto payment from cryto site.
I think the best place to sell the digital currency bitcoin is binance, because of it peer to peer facilities, that is offering it users and clients.

I think the best place to sell the digital currency bitcoin is binance, because of it peer to peer facilities, that is offering it users and clients.
Yes but what I understand now is that on their peer-to-peer transactions there is high rate of scamming so you need to be very careful.
Post automatically merged:

Yes but what I understand now is that on their peer-to-peer transactions there is high rate of scamming so you need to be very careful.

The best platform i use to transact my cryptocurrency transactions is through binance and i use peer to peer mode of transaction, it is safe and secured.
Yeah i have Made use of the peer2peer before ,only that you need to know that fees are even way cheaper compared and even secured more just have you have said

Yeah i have Made use of the peer2peer before ,only that you need to know that fees are even way cheaper compared and even secured more just have you have said
Have you any other reputable p2p platform you could recommend aside Binance? I need other options especially with the recent experience I had with Binance.

P2P exchange method is the best for me based on Nigerian government thwarting the transaction between their naira and Cryptocurrency.

I have heard of a site called local bitcoins. On this site you can find buyers and sellers from your location. You can directly sell through local bitcoins. You get the best price

Here at Nigeria I believe people use Binance and trust wallet the most and it seems Payeer is also coming up but most people don't just trust it because it's a Russian website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back