What's new

Where is the best place to sell my Bitcoins?

Very very good input, I use binance and the luno. Luno is very very fast and secure and of course the best for my country because you can sell it directly and withdraw your money directly to your local bank. The current ban in cryptocurrency in my country may affect the services of Luno, that means I will go fully to binance.

There are some few places you can sell your crypto and make profit, you can sell at bitcoin ATM, you can sell in your wallet such as Coinbase and Binance. Binance as so many options like P2P where you sell to buyers and you receive your money after it has been confirmed by Binance.

Very very good input, I use binance and the luno. Luno is very very fast and secure and of course the best for my country because you can sell it directly and withdraw your money directly to your local bank. The current ban in cryptocurrency in my country may affect the services of Luno, that means I will go fully to binance.
It has affected all the payment platforms supporting Naira to Crypto currencies Exchange because platform like luno, Binance, bundle Africa, buycoin etc has disable the swapping feature already.

I have used quite a number of platforms for storing my Cryptos but the headache usually come when I want to convert them to fiat as the wallets usually put some very insane and unfair restrictions to where I stay. I use luno for my crypto exchange as they offer the best price as well as they are fast and give the most minimum of payouts.

What Cryptocurrency Traders would Not Show You!

ROQQU is the better platform to buy your BTC, TRON, ETH, USDT, DOGECOIN, STEEM etc

Note: *You can earn up to 15% interest on your USDT savings*

With Cheapest Charges.

Use this link to be buying CRYPTOCURRENCIES: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, Ripples, Binance and others

After you've signed up, download the app from play store and login to buy or sell you cryto fast at a higher rate.

Whatapp (08147240615)

There are 3 ways through which you can sell your Bitcoin, you can sell straightforwardly to your friends or families who need to purchase Bitcoin, or through a P2P crypto trade or through a crypto exchange
I personally sell my Bitcoin through a crypto exchange which I think is the best and most secure option.
I prefer to use Luno and coinbase platform mostly because they are one of the Best to use in my country, Trustworthy, Easy UI and they are looking to add more coins in future.

I've heard a lot about Luno and I always wonder how good that it is which made many use it ahead of Trust Wallet. As for how I sell my coins, I prefer selling to exchangers too as that is the fastest way that you can get your cash without a lot of hassle involved in it.

Coin Base is a prominent and feature-rich exchange that allows you to sell bitcoins in US dollars. Coin Base Pro also caters to Americans. It has high volume and advanced trading features. Coin Base is the most popular broker exchange for buying and selling bitcoin. They handle more Bitcoin transactions than any other broker and have 13 million subscribers. Withdrawal Methods: Coin Base lets you sell Bitcoins in cash, which you can withdraw to your bank account.

You Can sell at the market rate: Crypto trades settle Transactions at market rates and you don't need to haggle on the pace of Bitcoin, which you need to do in the other techniques to buy or sell Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin

Coinbase is the first item on this list because it’s a trustworthy website out there for buying and selling Bitcoins. The reason it’s so popular is because of the method of doing business it has adopted, which is ‘dollar cost averaging’. When you use Coinbase, you are going to be able to automate the purchase of your bitcoins for every week or every month.

The best way to sell Bitcoin is to sell at different crypto currency exchange platform so that you can get your cash ontime but if you decide to sell the crypto currency to other users the disadvantage is that you might get scammed without you even noticing that you are about to get scammed

one is more of a social media network for people who deal in bitcoins. LocalBitcoins allows those who sell bitcoins to connect with those people who buy bitcoins. Once you log onto this site, the next step will lead to a page that’s specific to your country, which enables you to pick who you’re going to buy or sell your bitcoins from. There’s a built-in escrow system, which is great for protection to ensure that you get your payment.

The most ideal approach to sell Bitcoin is to sell at various cryptographic money trade stage so you can get your money ontime however in the event that you choose to sell the digital currency to different clients the disservice is that you may get misled without you in any event, seeing that you are going to get defrauded.

I can recommend selling your Bitcoin at a favorable rate for you in two locations. Luno's first spot. Luno is an outstanding cryptocurrency trading site. You can quickly convert your coin to your local currency equivalent and withdraw it to your local bank account. Binance is another location I can suggest for you. Also like Luno, Binannce is a fine spot.

Yes you are correct Bitcoin wallet is one way we can sell it to convert it to the local currency of our choice. You are also correct that we can sell Bitcoin to our family and friends and others who we can get in touch with.

The best place I think you should go and sell your bitcoins at should always bevwhere you can sell for higher price than how much you bought it. I think this place can be binance or bundle.

You can sell your bit coin and other crypto on binance p2p or on luno, I formally sells mine on binance and on luno and I get the money paid directly into my account, but ever since the ban on cryptocurrency came on board in my country Nigeria it has been difficult.
Post automatically merged:

Selling your bit coin or other crypto through crypto exchange is sure the best and most easiest way to sell your coins as it possess lesser risk of loosing your money to scammers, I normally sells mine on luno and in minutes the money is already in my account.

Last edited:
I prefer luno wallet cause I can easily sell my coin to the app and receive my money within the space of 30minutes. It’s very fast and secured. I also use coinbase and binance in case cause they’ve large varieties of coins

I was formally selling my bitcoins through luno because it was easy and I normally gets the money into my bank account within minutes, but ever since the federal government ban cryptocurrency I have been using binance p2p trading platform which is really very great.

Concerning the best place to sell my bitcoins. Well, there are cryptocurrency wallets or exchanger which are created for selling and buying cryptocurrency. I will prefer binance now as the best place because they have the pair 2 pair option

Coinbase is the most well known dealer trade for purchasing and selling Bitcoin. They measure more Bitcoin exchanges than some other expedite and have a huge client base of 13 million. Withdrawal Methods: Coinbase allows you to sell Bitcoins for money, which you would then be able to pull out into your ledger.
Coinbase is a conspicuous and highlight rich trades which permit you to sell Bitcoins for USD. Coinbase Pro likewise takes into account Americans. It has high volume and progressed exchanging highlights.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back