What's new

Where is the best place to sell my Bitcoins?

I do not use any particular platform to "Sell" my cryptocurrencies. However, I just use exchangers to exchange my crypto coins to fiat currencies. I use third party exchangers to do this.

Bit coin trading seems to be getting more complicated than it used to be due to the increasing number do scammers and all. I prefer to trade bitcoin with friends and family and people I know generally. Other cryoto currency platforms like Binance, roqqu and other platforms also provide a reliable and sure way to sell and trade bitcoin. It all has to do with the market and the price to secure a profit. You need not rush to sell your currencies.

There are different means and ways on how to sell bitcoin in the cryptocurrency exchange. You can do that with p2p platform or better still sell it directly on the crypto currency exchange platform that you are using

There are 3 ways through which you can sell your Bitcoin, you can sell straightforwardly to your friends or families who need to purchase Bitcoin, or through a P2P crypto trade or through a crypto exchange
I personally sell my Bitcoin through a crypto exchange which I think is the best and most secure option.
I prefer to use Luno and coinbase platform mostly because they are one of the Best to use in my country, Trustworthy, Easy UI and they are looking to add more coins in future.
Yeah but how do you make withdrawals from Luno and Coinbase? It's why I make use of a platform with the p2p feature, Roqqu and Binance do have that feature.

Just as you rightly said, you can sell your Bitcoin to your friends and family members that you know needs them. Or you can sell them on a peer to peer exchange like binance

There are 3 ways through which you can sell your Bitcoin, you can sell straightforwardly to your friends or families who need to purchase Bitcoin, or through a P2P crypto trade or through a crypto exchange
I personally sell my Bitcoin through a crypto exchange which I think is the best and most secure option.
I prefer to use Luno and coinbase platform mostly because they are one of the Best to use in my country, Trustworthy, Easy UI and they are looking to add more coins in future.

Personally, I've always been making use of binance peer-to-peer trading to share and sell my cryptocurrency including bitcoin because it is the best platform that I've ever come across.

The best place to sell is to sell directly to a trusted friend or family member who needs Bitcoin and if it goes down in value, they will not be upset. They're handing you money and you're giving them Bitcoin, no charges and no mess. You need to use the exchange after that. Anything you absolutely trust other than a person and things just get too dicey.
That has ben the avenue i have been using to sell my cryptocurecy,i make use of direct transfer into a trustworthy individual and the person pays me the fiat equvalent of the coin value.

It would be great if the government can lift the ban and allow Nigerians to withdraw their money straight to their accounts not through p2p. Some scammers are using it to their advantage.

Personally the wallets I make use of are trust wallet and luno, use more of trust wallet now though since the ban on crypto in my country kick started, but there are also other platforms for sale like binance, coinbase etc

The best place to sell your Bitcoin depends on the platform you are going to be accepted in if you have all the know your customer requirements like documents and all. And such place for it to me is the binance exchange platform

I uses Roqqu peer to peer to sell my cryptocurrency and so far it has been awesome. Very fast and reliable. Once in a while sell in legit telegram escrow groups.

The best place to sell your Bitcoin and make much profit is luno wallet
If crypto is acceptable in your country then luno is the best place to sell because they have a higher rate of buying

The best place to sell your Bitcoin depends on the platform you are going to be accepted in if you have all the know your customer requirements like documents and all. And such place for it to me is the binance exchange platform
Yes most of the time I use binance to store most of my cryptocurrency ,it is just recently that I have come across on how I can transact successfully on the P2P platform and that is what I have been doing to sell most of my cryptocurrency.

The best way is download a Roqqu app and a Rave app transfer the amount of btc you need to the Roqqu and creat an account with the rave and put your local bank account withng 5min your money Will show up straight down

Depending on the exchange trading that you use, bitcoins can be sold in many ways. The most expensive way to sell it is through peer to peer platform, though it is risky and only be tried by someone that knows how to use it.

With the new development,P2P is the only viable option and it's Swift and fast with less challenges,many exchange platform are having issues with the government so direct exchange across wallet is definitely a challenge.

I dont think the operation of cryptocurrency can occur or be carried out outside the frame work or the crypto market so I think the only place to sell out your bitcoin is in the cryptocurrency market. either by using the various available platform or the cryptocurrency apps.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back