What's new

Where is the best place to sell my Bitcoins?

You cannot tell you sell your bitcoins and cryptocurrency in a lot of sites that are international and some that are local within a country, if you are in Nigeria you can try selling out your cryptocurrency on luno although the Federal Government and the Central Bank of Nigeria has banned selling of cryptocurrency.

Ever since I started trading on cryptocurrency I have been selling my coins on luno and I have never for once have any problem with them. But ever since the ban on cryptocurrency in my country Nigeria, I have been using binance p2p trading platform which is really swift and fast.

I do not see the need for you to sell your cryptocurrency now because the Federal Government has banned the selling of cryptocurrency but if you have the money in cryptocurrency I think you should just allow your cryptocurrency and the money to be there now until we finds a way
Post automatically merged:

I do not see the need for you to sell your cryptocurrency now because the Federal Government has banned the selling of cryptocurrency but if you have the money in cryptocurrency I think you should just allow your cryptocurrency and the money to be there now until we finds a way

I think there are many ways to seal a beacon, the best of which is forward cryport exchange cryport.Also you bitcoin There are many ways in which they can send their relatives, friends and family members.But these are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use

Having said that, there are still some workarounds that will permit you to sell Bitcoins for PayPal.

Coinbase. The mainstream trade Coinbase (accessible in 103 nations around the world) permits you to interface your Coinbase account with your PayPal account.

LocalBitcoins.

CEX.io.

Coinmama.

Bitpanda.

Bitstamp.

Bitcoin ATMs.

Paxful.
Wow, I really didn't know there are lots of platforms you can trade your crypto currency with like this, I only know of market exchangers for crypto currency like binance, luno and roqqu.
Post automatically merged:

Sell? Why would you want to sell it? Hoard more!
I typically use Kraken, Coinbase, and CoinbasePro. I have some left in Robinhood but I am trying to pull out 100% from RH.
Are you advising that we keep more Bitcoin seeing the recent fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin and speculation that the price might reduce again? I would just like to know if I can get a little bit of advise to keep or how my little crypto currency

My own preference will be Luno. It's easy to use and understand. Though their charges maybe be somehow on the high side but then the the service is reliable. No third-party, all you need to do is sell your coin and get the value in your currency wallet where you can transfer it to your personal bank account and of course you get credit in less than two work day or at the exact.

• Coinbase. The popular exchange Coinbase (available in 103 countries worldwide) allows you to connect your Coinbase account with your PayPal account. ...
  • LocalBitcoins. ...
  • CEX.io. ...
  • Coinmama. ...
  • Bitpanda. ...
  • Bitstamp. ...
  • Bitcoin ATMs. ...
  • Paxful.

There are 3 ways through which you can sell your Bitcoin, you can sell straightforwardly to your friends or families who need to purchase Bitcoin, or through a P2P crypto trade or through a crypto exchange
I personally sell my Bitcoin through a crypto exchange which I think is the best and most secure option.
I prefer to use Luno and coinbase platform mostly because they are one of the Best to use in my country, Trustworthy, Easy UI and they are looking to add more coins in future.
You are right about that, luno and maybe coinbase is the best way to purchase bitcoin in my country, right now one can not buy or sell bitcoin using luno in my country due to the current barn by the Central Bank Of Nigeria but am sure they will get over it soon.

There are multiple ways through which you can sell your Bitcoin, such as, you can sell directly to your friends who want to buy Bitcoin, using a P2P crypto exchange or through a crypto exchange.

Of all the three options, selling Bitcoins through a crypto exchange is the best and secure method.

There are 3 ways through which you can sell your Bitcoin, you can sell straightforwardly to your friends or families who need to purchase Bitcoin, or through a P2P crypto trade or through a crypto exchange
I personally sell my Bitcoin through a crypto exchange which I think is the best and most secure option.
I prefer to use Luno and coinbase platform mostly because they are one of the Best to use in my country, Trustworthy, Easy UI and they are looking to add more coins in future.
I think that an exchange is good because it is reliable and there is a lot of traffic on these various exchanges and so there is a greater likelihood that you will end up getting a better price of the Bitcoin that you are selling. Also, it is a great way to get introduced into trading and this will help you in future profits and possibly even open up an additional revenue source for you.

To this question, there are several ways ones can sell bitcoin but to me the best place is either trusted platform in whatSapp or a trusted friend. most beginners are always been scam in selling their bitcoin which is always the cause of them not doing research.

Well some of us have come to realize how this app u listed are not completely the best when it come to exchange wallet and after the regulation of CBN on crypto currency then we discover how useless or unuseful this apps are

Well some of us have come to realize how this app u listed are not completely the best when it come to exchange wallet and after the regulation of CBN on crypto currency then we discover how useless or unuseful this apps are
I agree with you absolutely. I do not like the way these particular exchanges he mentioned sat on their hands with no plans whatsoever to help their Nigerian users to get out their funds or even buy more Cryptos.

There are many places to sell your bitcoin, it is so easy if you have a luno account, you can sell bitcoin or any other crypto currency there with ease, you can also sell at coinbase, coinsquare , coin mama and coinberry.

Selling bitcoin is not as easy as buying bitcoin. You can use any Apps that engage in peer-to-peer escrow trading platform for cryptocurrency buying and selling. I make use of Quidax, Remitano, Paxful, etc to sell my bitcoin.

Just like the poster mentioned. I prefer using crpto exchange not until the issue of banning happend in Nigeria. I am now forced to use p2p platform. Though, the price ain't convinient for me but I don't have any choice till the law is reversed.

Having said that, there are still some workarounds that will permit you to sell Bitcoins for PayPal.

Coinbase. The mainstream trade Coinbase (accessible in 103 nations around the world) permits you to interface your Coinbase account with your PayPal account.

LocalBitcoins.

CEX.io.

Coinmama.

Bitpanda.

Bitstamp.

Bitcoin ATMs.

Paxful.
I think you should include binance crypto exchange in this list because I am using binance and it is very easy and user friendly anyone who is beginner can easily use this platform to sell or purchase Bitcoin.

On the off chance that you need to know which one is believed, you'll discover a great deal of sites. Try not to go legitimately for exchange in the wake of getting the names. Hang tight for quite a while, do some examination on those and afterward pick the best one for you. I'll disclose to you which one I like, however before that, let me help you with picking the best or confided in one.

Subsequent to knowing the names, check for how long the association is exchanging, which monetary standards those are exchanging, look at the style of client assistance, analyze the charges, and so on. Remember to check the monetary standards wherein they pay or get.

Presently we should get to the heart of the matter. I have managed a couple Bitcoin trades. Among those, Bits of Gold appeared to be the most believed stage as per my experience. The best thing I have gotten from them is client service. They are truly extraordinary at it.

I do all my trading on localbitcoin.com. It is not the first choice for many, but I have confidence in it. It is safer for me. I have so far sold hundreds of coins over there.

With the restrictions placed on crypto currency transaction, the best place to buy or sell will be on binance, it gives one the chance to sell directly to another crypto currency trader that does not involve using your bank account directly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back