What's new

where is a safe place to invest for beginners?

It depends on the type of investment your interested in, how long you are willing to invest and the amount involved. I'll advice you get into crypto currency in as much as you might not get immediate profit but with time you'll be Happy you invested

Treasury securities are basically loans that you make to the U.S. Government. Money Market Funds. Money market funds are a type of bond mutual fund that invests in low-risk, short-term securities, such as T-bills, CDs, and municipal bonds. Bond Funds.

Concerning where or sites an individual can invest into. Well, I will also like to see relevant post which will be of help. Some of the Investing sites now are scams but I think investing into yourself by getting a good education or getting acquainted to professions or vocations you find joy in doing.

For beginners, I will advise them to invest in less risky business. They should invest in businesses they wouldn't need to employ much staff and where they wouldn't need have many competitors

I think the safest way for the beginning is invest in the our Bussiness create a Bussiness and take a time to our business so he buildup the best Bussiness man otherwise bitcoin us good way to investers he start the trading marketing and earning the more from the this site

as a beginner I am very interested in investing because many of them can be successful because of investing, but before that I want to ask where is a safe and reliable investment place? Is there a specific website or site?
We can start the best and safe investment together with a family member in our home. And for those who just want to start their business, there is a profitable and safe investment poultry farm or they can also secure their investment by investing in clothing business. And I preferred for myself to start a clothing business...

The safe place for the new investor to invest in any business in low very amount If the business is profitable business that someone can benefit from you...you can check thestock exchange for the price of the blue chip stock

As a beginner, the safest place, website or site to invest is to search for a profitable and safe site to invest.This is because there are some website which are not profitable and safe to invest especially for a beginner.Therefore, as a beginner, crypto currencies and stock market are options to go for.

If you want to start a business let me tell you if the property work in your country is good then do it or start building and construction work Plus, Or you start a wholesale business of any kind, it is also a useful job, or you open a car showroom or a motorcycle showroom.

as a beginner I am very interested in investing because many of them can be successful because of investing, but before that I want to ask where is a safe and reliable investment place? Is there a specific website or site?

Why not invest on businesses offline? Or online businesses that will give you link on how to invest in their offline businesses. The reason this is important is to enable you make the right decisions especially when things want to go south as no one enjoys losing all of their investments on a particular platform.

Safest place to invest for beginners is fixed deposit bank account and government bonds. There zero percent risk and guaranteed profits. The profit is small compared to other areas of investment, however, this kind of investment give financial security.

I think you should try to learn something about investment first. Then invest there. Because if you wouldn't learn how to invest and trade you would waste your money. So have some experience and get expert then use that platform in trading. But this is a bit risky too. So invest carefully because you can lose your money too.

If you are a beginner online and you want to invest, I will advice you invest in site like binance, binance has savings that has interest between %9 - %12 per anum, depending the coin you want to save, they have mining pool you can invest in too etc...

I have seen multiple sites that invite us to invest at their platform and in return they give us profit. But most of these websites are spam and they loot us. Bizdustry is a best platform for us in all ways. It is a real website.

For short-term savings that you intend to tap within one to five years, your main goals are as follows:
  1. Make Sure the Money Stays Safe. Stocks can swing wildly up and down in response to changes in the market and in the performance of particular companies. It’s possible to recover from these losses over the long term, but for money you expect to need within a few years, stocks are a poor choice. For instance, suppose you’re saving up to buy a house, and the money for your down payment is invested in stocks. If you happen to find the perfect house the day after the market takes a big dive, there’s a good chance your portfolio will no longer be big enough to cover your down payment – and you won’t have time to wait for your account to recover. So a safe investment for your savings can’t just be a good bet in the long term – it also has to protect you from the short-term ups and downs of the market.
  2. Keep It Earning a Small Return. When it comes to investing, a basic rule of thumb is that the lower the risk, the lower the return. Therefore, if your primary goal is to keep your savings safe until you need them, you probably won’t be able to earn much on them in the meantime. Still, there’s no point in stuffing your savings in your mattress – or a modern-day equivalent, like an interest-free checking account. Earning a high return shouldn’t be your top priority, but you might as well earn a little interest on your money instead of letting it sit around doing nothing.
  3. Keep the Savings Liquid. When you need to draw on the money in your savings, you’re likely to need it right away, or at least within a few days. If your money is tied up in something physical, such as a house or a collection of art you purchase through Masterworks, you can’t get at the cash until you sell off your assets, which could take weeks, months, or even years. So keep your savings in cash, or a conservative mutual fund that can be converted to cash within a few days.
  4. Don’t Leave It Too Accessible. Although you want your money where you can get it when you need it, you don’t want it to be too easy to access. If you keep all your savings in your checking account, it’s easy to dip into them for everyday expenses, eating away at the balance. Putting them in a separate account, such as a savings or money market account, means you can’t get at them without making a transfer first. That helps you keep a clear division in your mind between your checking balance, which is for day-to-day use, and your savings, which are for big expenses – planned or unplanned.
There are several types of investments that meet these basic criteria. Some, such as savings accounts and CDs, are ultra-safe, but provide very little interest. Others, like some bond funds, aren’t quite as safe, but they offer a chance to earn a better return without excessive risk.

It actually depends upon what the aim of your investment is, how much risk you are willing to take, how fast do you want your returns and how much money you want after the investment period is.

For a beginner, I would suggest that you chart out your aims and let us know so that we can give you pointers.
و
It really depends on how much money you want to invest and how much you want less back. Wherever you invest, it is important that you express it no matter what the field. I think poultry farm is the best for beginners.
Post automatically merged:

It actually depends upon what the aim of your investment is, how much risk you are willing to take, how fast do you want your returns and how much money you want after the investment period is.

For a beginner, I would suggest that you chart out your aims and let us know so that we can give you pointers.
و
It really depends on how much money you want to invest and how much you want less back. Wherever you invest, it is important that you express it no matter what the field. I think poultry farm is the best for beginners.

The beginners should gain some knowledge and experience for trading for cryptocurrency and after that they should invest in a trusted and legal cryptocurrency trading site. They should starting with low investment and then get it bigger with the passage of time.

As a newbie, you had better avoid sites such as HYIPs and cloud mining sites as they always end up scamming. It is best if you invest offline through a business you can handle or if you go for offline, do something that is easy such as holding of Crypto currencies. Then after studying it, you can try Cryptocurrency trading or forex trading.

Understand that cryptocurrency isn't an investment in the same way a stock is. Most of the cryptocurrencies that have come on the market in the past ... This makes them less secure.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back