What's new

where is a safe place to invest for beginners?

As a beginner,I advise you to invest in small amount because today there are very scam sites they take investment and do fraud after receiving.So investment is a good idea but investment you have to keep all information about the investment.

I would not advise you to invest in cryptocurrency as a beginner because you may not want to bear the volatility associated with it. You can invest in agriculture or landed property first and later cryptocurrencies.

Being a beginner has nothing to do with investments. Investment is all about taking risks, so it depends on how ready you are to take the risk. Investing in stocks, shares and digital currencies are good for a beginner.

Any secured, legit platforms are safe to invest from. But first, it is important for you to know the level of your risk tolerance. Because in investing, there's no such thing as safe, it all has a risk associated with it. So you should invest depending o your risk tolerance, be it on cryptos, forex or stocks.

Online Investment is very risky especially for the beginners. As a beginner l suggest you invest your time in platforms like bizdustry and learn more about the risks and areas more safer before you then think of investing your money into those areas.

If they have enough balance that they can start a small business then i will suggest them to do their own business while it's small because he is not the subordinate and he will be no fear of losing his investment.

I've never heard of blue chip stocks. It's interesting how it works and it should be the beginners safest bet.

Can I ask how much the minimum is to get started and how much dividend one can expect in a year?
Blue chip stock is just a term to describe stocks from a reputable big company that is in existence for many years. The financial performance is always good and unquestionable. Getting started depends on the price of the stocks. In the stock market the prices of stocks differ, there are stocks costing $1 per share or lower and there are stocks that are much higher. The dividend of blue chip stocks can be considered small but you also gain a profit with the increased price of the stocks in the market.

Blue chip stock is just a term to describe stocks from a reputable big company that is in existence for many years. The financial performance is always good and unquestionable. Getting started depends on the price of the stocks. In the stock market the prices of stocks differ, there are stocks costing $1 per share or lower and there are stocks that are much higher. The dividend of blue chip stocks can be considered small but you also gain a profit with the increased price of the stocks in the market.
I've always thought that such well established companies no longer list their stocks on the market (just my assumption).

People can use such blue chip stocks to keep them financially buoyant after retirement, like one of my uncle's practices.

I've always thought that such well established companies no longer list their stocks on the market (just my assumption).

People can use such blue chip stocks to keep them financially buoyant after retirement, like one of my uncle's practices.
Some of the blue chip stocks here are the biggest bank, the biggest food company and beer manufacturers. They have been number 1 in their industry for a long time so their financial performance is considered stable. The value of the stocks may not go high but the main benefit of the investor is the dividend which can be in cash or in stocks. When you are given a stock dividend then your number of shares have increased.

The stock market is the safest place to invest. You can buy defensive stocks even in the middle of an economic recession, your stock will continue to yield profit and consistent earnings. It is the safest investment you can make.

To decrease risk, you want to make a return while minimizing risk, you should invest in a diverse portfolio that's balanced across asset classes.
Investmet in agriculture, farming, real estate and Cryptocurrencies are pretty cool.

As a trader you need to quickly make a direct investment forex due to the fact that the money a profitable will earn, through buying and selling of currency so for me it very nice for an individual to invest on forex.

There is a high risk of lose for beginners to invest without any research.First of all research that platform and then invest. And it is good for beginners to start from free platform means without investment and when they became expert then invest it.

As a beginner, I will advise you that you should download a trustwallet or Luno wallet and then you study the those crypto currency to know which one will suitable to invest on, I will have advise you to invest Bitcoin but I don't know the amount of money you hold. But there are many affordable cryptocorrency you can buy.

as a beginner I am very interested in investing because many of them can be successful because of investing, but before that I want to ask where is a safe and reliable investment place? Is there a specific website or site?
If you have a decent amount of money, you can go into bitcoin investment. A lot of people are taking advantage of how good cryptocurrencies has been lately and they are reaping maximum returns. You can invest in Ethereum or Litecoin as well if you want to.

as a beginner I am very interested in investing because many of them can be successful because of investing, but before that I want to ask where is a safe and reliable investment place? Is there a specific website or site?
Investment in Forex trading is highly risky, I will suggest the newbies to learn some experience of trading in cryptocurrencies trading, because they have very low risk.
Just buy currency at low rate and wait for the increase in rate to sale and earn profit.

I will advise that you learn some basic things about cryptocurrency to enable you acquire some and hold until the values rise an example is Bitcoin which can be bought now that the value has dropped because it is most likely to rise heavily in the future. Therefore read and understand crypto basics and invest only a substantial amount.

You can go for the online investment in many companies because now most of the people are investing in online companies bit for most important tjing to do research about it dont go and invest randomly without doing any investigation because it will make you loss your moneya and then may be you then dont want to invest in a'y further company

Saving is the first step to building wealth, and putting your savings to work through investing is a good way to continuously grow that wealth. While stocks are usually the first thing people think about investing, you can also invest in real estate, baseball cards or just about anything else. This guide focuses on the basic financial instruments, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs and CDs. Each of these come with different levels of risk and return, so which ones are right for you largely depends on your goals, time horizon and risk tolerance. A financial advisor can make recommendations for you, while also helping you build a financial plan for the future.
Post automatically merged:

Saving is the first step to building wealth, and putting your savings to work through investing is a good way to continuously grow that wealth. While stocks are usually the first thing people think about investing, you can also invest in real estate, baseball cards or just about anything else. This guide focuses on the basic financial instruments, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs and CDs. Each of these come with different levels of risk and return, so which ones are right for you largely depends on your goals, time horizon and risk tolerance. A financial advisor can make recommendations for you, while also helping you build a financial plan for the future.

As a beginner there are several areas of investment, however I would advise you focus on offline investment, there are legit investment companies that offer you 10% of the capital invested with them at the end of the month. For online you could learn about the different investment platforms there are.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back