What's new

where is a safe place to invest for beginners?

The safest place to invest is to invest in yourself. Get a good education, if you never had a chance to go to college, you can join an online campus. Once you have the degree in your chosen field, consider learning skills. You should focus on gaining technical skills. These days knowledge and skills in information technology help. Then only consider investing in a business. Start with your own business, perhaps a website, a blog, youtube channel, a mobile app, anything that can make you successful.

You might find this funny but the best place for a beginner is telegram bots. Look for trx trading bots that just started and invest only on the bot's first day, take withdrawal after 24 hours and then don't invest in that bot again, look for another new bot. Everyday a new bots comes on up telegram.

For a safe investment you can check the stock exchange for the price of the blue chip stocks. Blue chip means big company that is stable. The value of the stocks do not grow fast but for safety purposes your investment is secured. We have shares of stocks in the biggest bank here that is certified as blue chip. What's good is the stock dividend for big shareholders. Since our shares of $10k is considered big so we are expecting a stock dividend early next year.

I also want to learn from this, I want to Know how and where to invest as a beginner, come 2021 I really want to go into investment and I will really appreciate if more relevant post are updated here. I will follow up this trend for better understanding
Thanks

As a beginner, I will advice you to start investing on crypto Currency. You will need to start low and learn the trend of the trading platform before bringing more capital to the investment. If you are starting, I will advice you to consider bitcoin or Etherium because of the tendency of its increase value daily

Before starting any investment as a beginner r, you should study about how Bitcoin and other emerging Cryptocurrency works. Watch closely on any rising coin and invest in your money for some time like 2 months on any of the rising coins, follow the chart algorithm well. To ascertain their progress, if you put all this things in mind, you will be making profits in the near future.

I think as a beginner you should start with certain investments app
One is Acorns, which rounds up your purchases on linked debit or credit cards and invests the change in a diversified portfolio of ETFs. On that end, it works like a robo-advisor, managing that portfolio for you. There is no minimum to open an Acorns account, and the service will start investing for you once you’ve accumulated at least $5 in round-ups. You can also make lump-sum deposits.

Investment apps
Several investing apps target beginner investors.
One is Acorns, which rounds up your purchases on linked debit or credit cards and invests the change in a diversified portfolio of ETFs. On that end, it works like a robo-advisor, managing that portfolio for you. There is no minimum to open an Acorns account, and the service will start investing for you once you’ve accumulated at least $5 in round-ups. You can also make lump-sum deposits.

There's a few that comes into my mind. While they are right that you should invest in yourself. You're probably interested into actually "investing" world. I recommend you choose long term Low yield investments because it has a lower risk and decent returns. Don't look into those who promised high profits because it's risky. Remember that the higher the profit the risky it is.

These days Investment sites are just scam. They cheat people so be careful and don't waste your Investment. You can invest in cryptocurrencies. Which will give you profit.

there are websites that offer you investements as a beginner starting from only 1$ as a minimum amount to deposit, but an investement of 1$ is so low, so it's better to invest something kind of higher but wisely, make your researches before investing any cent

As a beginner you should study about bitcoin and know how it works, before planning on how to start up a business, you can invest in any business if the business is profitable, as a beginner before starting business you to study it.

Well the best investment platform for a beginner should be cryptocurrency like Bitcoin as it's not complex to understand and you don't need to study much for it. It's just plain old trading idea behind it, i.e buying your Bitcoin when the price is low then you sell it off when the price is high, that way, you will get your profit from the transaction.

It’s advisable you learn more about cryptocurrency and other investment scheme and size your options. Have somebody to tutor you about the risks involved and how to manage the risks involved.

as a beginner I am very interested in investing because many of them can be successful because of investing, but before that I want to ask where is a safe and reliable investment place? Is there a specific website or site?
I will recommend you that you need to invest in cryptocurrency because its method is not so difficult because slowly slowly you will understand everything in it, you start investing in it with a little mount and if you profit in it then you invest big.

I will advice you to start investing in shares. This is very simple and straight forward. First you need to get yourself educated before you start investing. Once you have the basic knowledge of the business, next is to look for stock brokers in your city. Book an appointment with them and pay them a visit. Ask the broker to buy you penny stocks that likely to rise in the nearest future. Buy some units and hold for long. Sell those units when you have made enough money.

as a beginner I am very interested in investing because many of them can be successful because of investing, but before that I want to ask where is a safe and reliable investment place? Is there a specific website or site?
If you have just started an investment, then you should first invest in cryptocurrency and go through some learning period before it so that you will get increased experience and confidence and you will be able to earn money by working in it.

For a beginner who has money to invest should consider going for a low risk investment. Next, invest with a small amount of money for a start.

Do not be carried away by the profit, first try the investment with little amount, then see if it is worth your money.

Example of low risk investment includes, real estate business and oil company. Higher risk investment includes crypto currency investment.

For a safe investment you can check the stock exchange for the price of the blue chip stocks. Blue chip means big company that is stable. The value of the stocks do not grow fast but for safety purposes your investment is secured. We have shares of stocks in the biggest bank here that is certified as blue chip. What's good is the stock dividend for big shareholders. Since our shares of $10k is considered big so we are expecting a stock dividend early next year.
I've never heard of blue chip stocks. It's interesting how it works and it should be the beginners safest bet.

Can I ask how much the minimum is to get started and how much dividend one can expect in a year?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back