What's new

Where have your greediness led you in your crypto journey?

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As we are all aware that crypto coins are going up and down nowadays which made me to wonder how much people have lost and gain during this period.

As for me, I have lost over a thousand dollar. I thought investing in bitcoin back in March was a great opportunity but as it seems, the coins are dropping which I know will only last for a while.

How much have you lost or gain in the crypto world?

Sadly enough some people will not believe but greediness chills fast and rapidly. Greediness could make you wake up and realise you have lost all you have build for some time

Well I won't say mine greediness though. I bought some coin on the crypto currency exchange market and started seeing some green and some little red. When the bearish downtrend starter I thought it's a normal thing as usual and we will see green again. Not knowing I'm about to lose big in the sector

I can't understand why I don't have limits as to what will satisfy me and that is greediness to a very high extent. I just pay most of us avoid this greatly

As we are all aware that crypto coins are going up and down nowadays which made me to wonder how much people have lost and gain during this period.

As for me, I have lost over a thousand dollar. I thought investing in bitcoin back in March was a great opportunity but as it seems, the coins are dropping which I know will only last for a while.

Well sincerely I haven't been greedy , though I made mistakes in purchasing coins without much research.....but I'm learning from my mistakes and people's mistakes and using it to shape myself into bot repeating such mistakes again

I have been greedy in the past year's when I was doing some investment and the result has been unfavourable, but recently I have been very careful when I start investing in crypto currency.

There was a time that I was doing futures trading on Bitcoin and one of my trades brought me about 80% profit but I refused to close the trade because of greed and it ended up badly.

Are you still hiding on to your asset?. If you are still hiding on to your asset you have the opportunity to regain your money of you have not been liquidated.

Any newbie that is coming into cryptocurrency will always experience that greediness have make them to lose so much money and that is why I have developed my own trading tactics that greed do not take over me.

In any kind of trading whether forex or stocks much more with crypto coin there should be no greed in your mind. Be calm and sane when checking on the prices. If you think it is time to sell then go for selling all the crypto you have. Take a rest of maybe a week before you dive again in the crypto world.

Patience they say is a rare virtue not just in business alone but in life generally. Anyone who is into crypto currency would understand the price fluctuation of crypto coins. Personally, I think my own wise decision of what I would call business greed was when after buying Doge coin and XEM, had to swap them for Shiba Inu as it was expected to be listed on binance. And that was a great loss for me as Shiba Inu didn't turn out to pump up as anticipated and it cost me some good amount of dollars.

The present drop in the price of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in general is something that has affected almost every body. We just need to be patient for things to unfold.

The desire to earn profits from cryptocurrency should not be labeled as greed. Greed is a mean word and you should not label each and everyone who wants to make money as greedy

The present drop in the price of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in general is something that has affected almost every body. We just need to be patient for things to unfold.
Yeah, it have started.... The bullish trend which everybody is expecting as arrived and very soon, i believe each and everyone will laugh and smile like before....

I've lost about $200 since last year. I've come to regret not holding good projects for long too. Like I knew about Luna when it was just $2. Now it's valued at $30 per piece

Out of greed I didn't take my time to study the market I instantly invested into a coin that started dropping immediately I brought it. In the end I had some losses

Sadly enough some people will not believe but greediness chills fast and rapidly. Greediness could make you wake up and realise you have lost all you have build for some time
I have learnt my lesson on how to control my greediness when i lost heavily in betting , so i have decided to be easy when dealing and investing in crypto currency investment and so far I have not lost at all.

Greediness has made me blow several trading account result to Lost of funds of over $500, yeah sad but true.

I don't think it is wrong to use the word "greed." It is a word in the dictionary and it deserves a bearing too. Greed has led so many people to run at loss. Some don't take time to read the curve and charts, some just gamble with it as they feel it is a game of luck.

I don't think greed can ever get you anything good in the crypto market.
My greed saw me losing $200 in my first year of trading with crypto currency

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back