What's new

Where have your greediness led you in your crypto journey?

I started receiving litecoins when the price was around $150. I saw it rise to $300. I should have exchanged to other profitable currencies when it was $300. However, I waited for it to go higher but sadly the price went down.

I started receiving litecoins when the price was around $150. I saw it rise to $300. I should have exchanged to other profitable currencies when it was $300. However, I waited for it to go higher but sadly the price went down.
I don't see this as a regret except you were only interested to invest for short-term purposes , but if it was for long time then you should have allowed it be, most of the problem we are having is because we can't decide if we are investing for long or short-term purposes

Nothing really much but just that I have lost a lot of money in the past while trying to trade the market I don't know. I can't remember exactly the amount I have lost. That is when I came to understand that learning and understanding it first is the most important

I heard greedy stories from my friends. Some are losing huge assets trying to gain big from cypto. In the end the result has proven to be devastating for them.

As we are all aware that crypto coins are going up and down nowadays which made me to wonder how much people have lost and gain during this period.

As for me, I have lost over a thousand dollar. I thought investing in bitcoin back in March was a great opportunity but as it seems, the coins are dropping which I know will only last for a while.

How much have you lost or gain in the crypto world?
I am very sorry that you have lost such a very huge amount of money but that is exactly have the financial system works. The most important thing right now is learning.
There was a time in which I had almost 150 dollars in profit on a trade but I did not close it hoping that I will have money. I ended up closing it at negative $30.

Last edited:
I have lost some money in the past when I started cryptocurrency newly. Not only cryptocurrency I have also lost in some other investment platform due to my eagerness to make money in the past.

As we are all aware that crypto coins are going up and down nowadays which made me to wonder how much people have lost and gain during this period.

As for me, I have lost over a thousand dollar. I thought investing in bitcoin back in March was a great opportunity but as it seems, the coins are dropping which I know will only last for a while.

My buddies who are into cryptocurrency have lamented passionately about where greed has gotten them in crypto and its detrimental effect on their trading practices.Certain people are investing a lot of money in cryptocurrency but losing it all.

Nothing really much but just that I have lost a lot of money in the past while trying to trade the market I don't know. I can't remember exactly the amount I have lost. That is when I came to understand that learning and understanding it first is the most important

I would not say that I was greedy rather I was not aware of many facts related to cryptocurrencies and this is why I suffered from losses. However, I have made many corrections in my strategy and tried to reduce losses.

From the beginning, I've not been freaked by the buzz around though honestly, I tried finding a way or two to cash in the moment but since it died down, I didn't reattempt to buy any coin with the hope of it rising or something like that.

However, I won't mention my greed. On the cryptocurrency exchange market, I purchased some coins and soon began to notice some green and some faint red. I initially believed that the negative decline was just a routine occurrence and that the green will soon return. Unaware that I'm about to lose a lot of money in the industry

The results of my past investments were not beneficial because I conducted my business on a bedrock of greed and unhealthy desire. This has led me to invest in other ventures with maximum caution and lower expectations of profit.

I couldn't recount how much I have losed in cryptocurrency because of greed and apart from the fact that I was greedy I didn't also have understanding of when to take profit and when not to.

I haven't lost or gained any money in the crypto market as i haven't invested or traded in any crypto currency. At the moment, my fear of investing in crypto currencies far exceeds my greed for money.

Be calm and sane when checking on the prices. If you think it is time to sell then go for selling all the crypto you have. Take a rest of maybe a week before you dive again in the crypto world.

However, I won't mention my greed. On the cryptocurrency exchange market, I purchased some coins and soon began to notice some green and some faint red. I initially believed that the negative decline was just a routine occurrence and that the green will soon return. Unaware that I'm about to lose a lot of money in the industry

Any newcomer to cryptocurrencies will undoubtedly encounter instances where their own greed has resulted in them losing a significant amount of money. For this reason, I have created my own profitable trading strategies

Well, I refuse to take profit on time. Though I invested in cryptocurrency for long term purpose but I should have taken profits especially this year when the price of bitcoins was at its peak.

It has really led me to different places I don't want to be and I made a lot of losses at that time. When I was new to the cryptocurrency market, I was a little bit greedy and that cost me a lot.
Well, I refuse to take profit on time. Though I invested in cryptocurrency for long term purpose but I should have taken profits especially this year when the price of bitcoins was at its peak.
I guess mine was not so different. I always imagined that the coin will continue increasing in price and it would be foolishness on my part of exit the market then only for me to be back after sometime and realize I have nothing left on my portfolio.

Last edited:

Regrettably, I lost around $350 in profit through a long term investment that I had staked in a coin 2 years prior. I was regularly looking at the performance of the coin, and it was outstanding for a period of time. During that time, my internal greed took over, and I declined to withdraw the profits under the assumption that the appreciation in value of the coin would continue. I consequently lost the above-mentioned amount as a result

There was a certain time where I had an opportunity to take profit at about $150 but then I was waiting for it to reach up to 300. Kiss did not end up well because I ended up closing that particular trade for just $10 profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back