What's new

Where do you store your cryptocurrency?

Very nice information and post you posted . Thanks for your advices. But currently i have CoinEx wallet, it is easy to use and easy to operate. But God know is it Safe or no. But regarding online wallet , it may be hacked by hackers so it is bit risky. But we can exchange crypto to our local currency.
You guys are very much lucky.in my country the government dscovered that a lot of persons were moving their money away from the financial institution and investing it into cryptocurency.They have to place a ban on the direct transaction of crypto from your local account.

I don't know why I hate storing my coin on these hardware wallet called cold wallet. Many people do say that it is the secured wallet go store our coin. But I don't agree with that. Because I have seen some people lost there coin due to list of the hardware or damages.
I prefer to store my coin on coinomi wallet for it is very secure and safe and you can easily retrieve your coin any time.

I am not someone who is so fond of physical wallet so I mostly use the online wallets or verified and trusted exchangers like ftx and kucoin

I store my crupto currencies with Luno wallet but each time I want to trade I do all my trading with BitMart because of low transaction fee

Currently, all of my crypto currencies are stored on Binance Exchnge. am saving in Binance exchange because I can exchange to another currency when ever I want and also sell when ever I want.

And if your hardware wallets get stolen or missing, you are done for. I would rather suggest the cold wallets but be careful with your recovery phrases and private keys. These are needed to access your account. Either way, you have your life in your hands

From your explanation it shows you are a newbie to the world of crypto currency exchange and transaction. Anyways, crypto currency such as bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, Lincoin and altcoin are online digital currency which are stored up in an online wallet.

From your explanation it shows you are a newbie to the world of crypto currency exchange and transaction. Anyways, crypto currency such as bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, Lincoin and altcoin are online digital currency which are stored up in an online wallet.
Lincoln is a 2012 American biographical historical drama it has no relation with cryptocurrency.

I think what he ment to say was actually Litecoin, But if am not mistaken, he made mention of altcoin, altcoin is not actually a coin on its own right? But a general names for other coins.
Bitcoin forks are coins but not altcoins like bitcoin black or SRV or bitcoin cash but the rest are altcoins.

Okay thanks for the clarification, some persons are still making the same mistake of classifying altcoin as a coin of it's own.
Because it is the fault of the payment gateway placing bitcoin or altcoin then the people have missed of information not more than that.
More clarification:
Pay with Bitcoin
Pay with Altcoins
And when you enter Altcoins you find the possibility to pay with altcoins.
EDIT: People have right:
ALTCoin (ALT) price is $0.0202 at coinmarketcap so it is as they said a coin of its own.

You can not store cryptocurrency in your pocket simply because it is a digital currency. it is currently the safest currency, but that doesn't mean that it is immune from criminals trying to steal it. However, the best way to store cryptocurrency is to create a secured cryptocurrency wallet. This digital wallet can either be physical or online place, where you take hold of sensitive information (or private key) about your cryptocurrency stored.
There are different kinds of Online cryptocurrency wallets available from which you can choose to open an account with.

Hardware cryptocurrency wallet is a physical data storage unit, similar to a USB stick, which you will plug into your computer to store your cryptocurrency. These are by far the most secure type of wallets, but they are also the most expensive to acquire. This software wallets include desktop wallets which can only be accessed from a particular computer. Meanwhile, Mobile wallets can be accessed from any web browser.
Having shared my thoughts, which wallet would you go for?
I really want to know more about crypto currencies. I wish to make cool cash through crypto currencies, someone suggested trust wallet for me and I have downloaded it. Even though I have no coin in it as of now.

I am not someone who is so fond of physical wallet so I mostly use the online wallets or verified and trusted exchangers like ftx and kucoin
Kucoin is trusted but I still stay away from storing coins in any exchanges. Personal wallets where you own the private key like trust wallet or official crypto core wallets are the safest.

I really commend you on the above review about types of crypto currency wallet. With this information one would really know the type of wallet they are using and how they work. Thanks for sharing.

I have Blockchain wallet,binance and trust wallet out of all these I prefer trust wallet to any other wallet its easy to use and navigate not complicated at all.

Store your coins in a cold wallet. An offline hardware device like a USB or hard drive avoids storage on an online exchange. Jason Glassberg, co-founder of Casaba Security, says the basic idea is crypto investors need to be able to see and feel their money.
I would in the period of trading of my crypto store my coin in an online platform when the value is not that much,but would for a cautious reason keep it in a cold wallet when it has gotten to thousands of dollars.

metamask and trust wallet are the two wallets I use to store my cryptocurrency. Currently I also have some in my binance wallet which I intend to hold for some period of time.

You can not store cryptocurrency in your pocket simply because it is a digital currency. it is currently the safest currency, but that doesn't mean that it is immune from criminals trying to steal it. However, the best way to store cryptocurrency is to create a secured cryptocurrency wallet. This digital wallet can either be physical or online place, where you take hold of sensitive information (or private key) about your cryptocurrency stored.
There are different kinds of Online cryptocurrency wallets available from which you can choose to open an account with.

Hardware cryptocurrency wallet is a physical data storage unit, similar to a USB stick, which you will plug into your computer to store your cryptocurrency. These are by far the most secure type of wallets, but they are also the most expensive to acquire. This software wallets include desktop wallets which can only be accessed from a particular computer. Meanwhile, Mobile wallets can be accessed from any web browser.
Having shared my thoughts, which wallet would you go for?
I store my main wallet in my USB but I don't use it often. The wallet I use the most is stored in my phone since it's easier to access. I then transfer the money in my phone wallet after reaching a certain limit I set myself which is $50. Anything more than that, I would not be comfortable losing. I wish if there was a very secure wallet that you can use very easily without the need to always carry a small USB. I have lost many USBs and so I don't take my USB wallet with me to anywhere unless absolutely necessary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back