What's new

Where do you store your cryptocurrency?

You can not store cryptocurrency in your pocket simply because it is a digital currency. it is currently the safest currency, but that doesn't mean that it is immune from criminals trying to steal it. However, the best way to store cryptocurrency is to create a secured cryptocurrency wallet. This digital wallet can either be physical or online place, where you take hold of sensitive information (or private key) about your cryptocurrency stored.
There are different kinds of Online cryptocurrency wallets available from which you can choose to open an account with.

Hardware cryptocurrency wallet is a physical data storage unit, similar to a USB stick, which you will plug into your computer to store your cryptocurrency. These are by far the most secure type of wallets, but they are also the most expensive to acquire. This software wallets include desktop wallets which can only be accessed from a particular computer. Meanwhile, Mobile wallets can be accessed from any web browser.
Having shared my thoughts, which wallet would you go for?
Storing your cryptocurrencies is about one of the things everyone needs to come to a proper understanding in doing. If your cryptocurrencies are not properly stored and saved as aught to be, then you open yourself to hackers.

There are a lot of E-wallets also called digital wallets where you can store your digital currencies. But you may slect a wallet in which the transaction fees are low and easy tk use. Select the wallet in which multiple e-currencies could be collected and later on can be transferred or you may trade one currency to another easily.

I think one of the best and safer means of storing cryptocurrency is to store in a cold wallet in form of a flash drive but most people do not know how to navigate such including myself, so currently I store my cryptocurrencies in online wallet. I know it is not safe compared to the cold wallet.

Well I don't use a particular wallet to store my crypto coin , I have deferent crypto currency wallet If I use atomic wallet today tomorrow I"ll change to another wallet maybe binance trading app or block chain wallet, like I said I have Many wallet account that gives me what I really need.

I store mine in my luno wallet. Also trade my Bitcoin to make more money. But personally I don't think it's good to just save Bitcoin instead trade it to make more money. And if you just save your Bitcoin. The price many go down and you will loss lots of money

There are various wallet to actually store cryptocurrency it all depends on ones choice of wallet. I would suggest luno because that is what I'm using at the moment in and it has not disappointed me before. You all can check it out.

I store my cryptocurrencies presentl on blockchain wallet which i downloaded from Googleplay to my phone.I aslo Save cryptocurrency coins on Trust Wallet. This is the another good crypto currency wallet and my coins are very safe and secure and there is not much transaction fees in it and the biggest advantage is that the transaction becomes very quick.

This is great enlightenment, currently I store my cryptocurremcy in a software wallet called Quidax, a wallet with full activities in Nigeria, Quidax has a high level of security and you get daily updates on the crypto world, buying and selling is very easy as well, all these make me mind rested as regards my crypto.

I for one choose not to ever store my crypto currency in a hardware wallet as I might lose access to the system where I have the wallet and even lose the backup file. But using paper wallet is the best. After generating private key, you can also encrypt with password for security purposes.

Just the way we keep cash or cards in a physical wallet, bitcoins are also stored in a wallet—a digital wallet. The digital wallet can be hardware-based or web-based. The wallet can also reside on a mobile device, on a computer desktop, or kept safe by printing the private keys and addresses used for access on paper.

Nice article and simple to understand. Your style of writing makes the article interesting. I prefer luno wallet because it has option for me to trade. I also love it because it is safer compare to the ones I have used in the past. Maybe because it is simple to operates.

There are so many many ewallet where one can choose from to store your cryptocurrencies in. I use trust wallet most of the time than any of my other wallets. Trust wallet seem to be very secured and has a very good reputation for safety

Well concerning your question, I personally use my wallets and some exchangers for saving my cryptocurrencies wallets. they are good for saving my cryptocurrencies and I also make some trading through these exchangers. I use trustwallet, binance and luno

Where do you store your crypto currency. That's a very interesting question. Well store my crypto currency in Roku. But not everyone is able to use it. If you are a beginner in crypto currency I will advise you to use coin base. But the most popularly used wallet is luno, binance and Roku.

So far that I have started crypto currency exchange Business I have been able to be using different PLATFORMs to store my wallet. I have used wallet like luno, roqqu and binance and they have all been doing well since I started using it

I stored my cryptocurrency in three different wallets, but I may not be able to be mentioning them here for security reasons. it is advisable to keep where you stored your cryptocurrency to your self.

You can not store cryptocurrency in your pocket simply because it is a digital currency. it is currently the safest currency, but that doesn't mean that it is immune from criminals trying to steal it. However, the best way to store cryptocurrency is to create a secured cryptocurrency wallet. This digital wallet can either be physical or online place, where you take hold of sensitive information (or private key) about your cryptocurrency stored.
There are different kinds of Online cryptocurrency wallets available from which you can choose to open an account with.

Hardware cryptocurrency wallet is a physical data storage unit, similar to a USB stick, which you will plug into your computer to store your cryptocurrency. These are by far the most secure type of wallets, but they are also the most expensive to acquire. This software wallets include desktop wallets which can only be accessed from a particular computer. Meanwhile, Mobile wallets can be accessed from any web browser.
Having shared my thoughts, which wallet would you go for?
Right now I am holding my cryptocurrencies in different digital wallets,I am using payeer coinbase probit exchange and coinex for saving my Cryptocurrencies. To make my security strong, i have created a strong password and also activated the 2AF authentication security system.

I store my cryptocurrency in my crypto wallet, in my crypto wallet it keeps on appreciating and it doesnt stay the same way.

I use luno and binance to save my crypto currencies. I have read about some hardware crypto currencies wallet, but I'm not ready to purchase any for now, but would surely do so

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back