What's new

Where do you store your cryptocurrency?

binance always have automatic step 2 verification that include phone number and Gmail when I am about to send out my cryptocurrency and that is the best because there is no how people will have access to your coin without completing the verification.do you think it is the most secured cryptocurrency exchanges ?
That is what I was talking about then. With this settings in place, I can say that it is the most secured exchange platform for me, even though some may have their own still.

Very nice information and post you posted . Thanks for your advices. But currently i have CoinEx wallet, it is easy to use and easy to operate. But God know is it Safe or no. But regarding online wallet , it may be hacked by hackers so it is bit risky. But we can exchange crypto to our local currency.
I don't know much about CoinEx but is sounds more like an exchanger to me. And an exchanger is not a wallet to store crypto currency but to trade between one coin to another. The best wallet to save your coin is coinomi wallet. I have been using for more than 7 years now and I have no problem with it.

I don't know much about CoinEx but is sounds more like an exchanger to me. And an exchanger is not a wallet to store crypto currency but to trade between one coin to another. The best wallet to save your coin is coinomi wallet. I have been using for more than 7 years now and I have no problem with it.
Do they have high charges for transactions there? This is usually what I consider after getting to know that any wallet or exchange platform is secured.

I do not have a cryptocurrency wallet except trust all that and that is the one I will be using to receive my payment here from bizdustry,I think it is a trusted wallers I will be using to store my cryptocurrency from now on. Does anyone use trust wallet here ?

I used to use trust wallet for storing my coins then i changed to luno because trust wallet had no option to exchange coins or to change to my flat currency. I used luno for a long time and it was great and i was also using roqqu for coins like tron. After the recent ban i started using only roqqu

Do they have high charges for transactions there? This is usually what I consider after getting to know that any wallet or exchange platform is secured.
Before I used mycelium wallet to store my bitcoin and bitcon cash coin and there transfer fee were very low. Until one day that I heard about coinomi wallet and I used it. There transfer fee is even lower and I can set my own transfer fee on coinomi.

Before I used mycelium wallet to store my bitcoin and bitcon cash coin and there transfer fee were very low. Until one day that I heard about coinomi wallet and I used it. There transfer fee is even lower and I can set my own transfer fee on coinomi.
That is nice then. I am just trying to get enough information about different wallets so as to settle for the one that would offer the best of services.

That is nice then. I am just trying to get enough information about different wallets so as to settle for the one that would offer the best of services.
It depends on what you want to do with tech wallets. If the wallet is just to save your coin and to transfer to other people with very low transfer fee and very safe, then coinomi is the best.
But if you want a wallet that you have control of like coinomi but want to trade inside then trust wallet is the best. Even if the trust wallet company crash, your coin will still be intact because all trade is done in your wallet that is protected by passphrase

Very nice information and post you posted . Thanks for your advices. But currently i have CoinEx wallet, it is easy to use and easy to operate. But God know is it Safe or no. But regarding online wallet , it may be hacked by hackers so it is bit risky. But we can exchange crypto to our local currency.
CoinEx wallet is secure because 2FA means Google Authentificator code is required at each login so even hacker steal your password he cannot steal your phone.

I do store my cryptocurrency in a decentralized exchange site where I have full control of my fund in contrast to a centralized exchange site. Trust wallet precisely is what I use.

You can not store cryptocurrency in your pocket simply because it is a digital currency. it is currently the safest currency, but that doesn't mean that it is immune from criminals trying to steal it. However, the best way to store cryptocurrency is to create a secured cryptocurrency wallet. This digital wallet can either be physical or online place, where you take hold of sensitive information (or private key) about your cryptocurrency stored.
There are different kinds of Online cryptocurrency wallets available from which you can choose to open an account with.

Hardware cryptocurrency wallet is a physical data storage unit, similar to a USB stick, which you will plug into your computer to store your cryptocurrency. These are by far the most secure type of wallets, but they are also the most expensive to acquire. This software wallets include desktop wallets which can only be accessed from a particular computer. Meanwhile, Mobile wallets can be accessed from any web browser.
Having shared my thoughts, which wallet would you go for?
I have so many Blockchain wallet I open personally to store my crypto currency,bit the one I actually like to use for now is my binance wallet all because is safe and way to use as well.

I do store my cryptocurrency in a decentralized exchange site where I have full control of my fund in contrast to a centralized exchange site. Trust wallet precisely is what I use.
Knowing that this wallet Is Legit and used by so many people, I would start sending my coins there for long term holding as it would be more secured there.

You can not store cryptocurrency in your pocket simply because it is a digital currency. it is currently the safest currency, but that doesn't mean that it is immune from criminals trying to steal it. However, the best way to store cryptocurrency is to create a secured cryptocurrency wallet. This digital wallet can either be physical or online place, where you take hold of sensitive information (or private key) about your cryptocurrency stored.
There are different kinds of Online cryptocurrency wallets available from which you can choose to open an account with.

Hardware cryptocurrency wallet is a physical data storage unit, similar to a USB stick, which you will plug into your computer to store your cryptocurrency. These are by far the most secure type of wallets, but they are also the most expensive to acquire. This software wallets include desktop wallets which can only be accessed from a particular computer. Meanwhile, Mobile wallets can be accessed from any web browser.
Having shared my thoughts, which wallet would you go for?
You said the hardware wallet is the most secured wallet because of the password and accessibilty to it. What if one is rubbed, can the hardware be hacked.

You said the hardware wallet is the most secured wallet because of the password and accessibilty to it. What if one is rubbed, can the hardware be hacked.
Once you get robbed, it would still be difficult for the thief to be able to gain accomodation to your coin without knowing your security key. This means, the thief could get frustrated and through it away.

I store my cryptocurrency on a wallet I have been using for a very long time. It is quite safe and has very small transaction fees. I am talking about Coinbase wallet. It has proved to be reliable for me for a very long time. I just wish there was an option for my country to buy and sell...

I store my cryptocurrency on a wallet I have been using for a very long time. It is quite safe and has very small transaction fees. I am talking about Coinbase wallet. It has proved to be reliable for me for a very long time. I just wish there was an option for my country to buy and sell...
This is one reason why I had to send all my coins from there earlier this year. There services are not completely open to people all over the world.

This is one reason why I had to send all my coins from there earlier this year. There services are not completely open to people all over the world.
Same here. Coinbase was the first wallet I used but I have to abondone it because of this same issue of restrictions to our country that made me dump it.

Same here. Coinbase was the first wallet I used but I have to abondone it because of this same issue of restrictions to our country that made me dump it.
I cannot even remember the last time that I checked my portfolio there and I think I have also uninstalled Their application from my phone already.

There are many wallet to store your crypto currency depending on which one you're comfortable with it. But me i store my coins in Klever wallet and when ever i want to trade or sell it i transfer it to my roqqu wallet. That's the wallet i found easy and trustworthy to work with. But anybody can chose which to work with.

I have two ways I have been using to store my cryptocurrency, trust wallet is the first and my only cryptocurrency wallet ,I also use binance exchanges to store my cryptocurrency, I use it for trading of cryptocurrency also.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back