What's new

Where do you store your cryptocurrency?

There are many ways to store cryptocurrency. They can be store In a prefer online wallet and it will remain safe as long as the password use to create the wallet is not loose and keep away from others.

Concerning where do I store my crypto currency. Well, I only have my crypto currency stored in my crypto currency wallet and nowhere else, though we all know that the online world is prone to hacks and insecurities but I when you have a trustworthy wallet which are very encrypted, you have little or no worry about the safety of your crypto currency

I definitely stores my crypto coins in my trust Wallet there I can surely see the rise and falls of coins so I get to know when my coin drops and when it increases.

Currently I have my crypto in Binance, as soon as I reach a decision point, I transfer them to my bank account, likewise from payeer, I transfer them to my AirTm wallet which is where I store my online earnings.

Though i don't have a wallet yet,but a friend of mine in the same platform who has a wallet ,recommended a Luno wallet ,he said its security features is very safe and very easy to use.

I use Coinomi wallet to store my cryptocurrency. It is one of the best wallets out there and I have never ever faced any problems. It has a very high rating of 4.8 on review websites like Trust Pilot and it has one of the best interface when it comes to online wallets. Your crypto remain secure even if you are offline.

You can not store cryptocurrency in your pocket simply because it is a digital currency. it is currently the safest currency, but that doesn't mean that it is immune from criminals trying to steal it. However, the best way to store cryptocurrency is to create a secured cryptocurrency wallet. This digital wallet can either be physical or online place, where you take hold of sensitive information (or private key) about your cryptocurrency stored.
There are different kinds of Online cryptocurrency wallets available from which you can choose to open an account with.

Hardware cryptocurrency wallet is a physical data storage unit, similar to a USB stick, which you will plug into your computer to store your cryptocurrency. These are by far the most secure type of wallets, but they are also the most expensive to acquire. This software wallets include desktop wallets which can only be accessed from a particular computer. Meanwhile, Mobile wallets can be accessed from any web browser.
Having shared my thoughts, which wallet would you go for?
To store your crypto currency, you need a valuable and a reliable wallet that can be be trusted , and I prefer to use luno account wallet because they have been tested and trusted, you can have numerous wallet account in one account.

These days I am saving my crypto currencies on nexo, nexo is a crypto currency bank that not only gives you interest on your deposit but also loan against your crypto deposit

Can you please provide more information about Nexo? I have never heard about it. Is it an online wallet just like Coinbase? I use Coinbase but it does not allow me to trade crypto because trading crypto by using Coinbase in not allowed by Coinbase, as Coinbase restricts certain countries when it comes to crypto trading.

I store most of my picture currency in trustworthy because I just believe it is one of the most secure wallet, there are other ones like binance and roqqu and I don't get any of them because trust wallet is the best and it is the most suitable one for me.

I store most of my picture currency in trustworthy because I just believe it is one of the most secure wallet, there are other ones like binance and roqqu and I don't get any of them because trust wallet is the best and it is the most suitable one for me.
With binance two factor authentication setting, I do not fear keeping my coins on it at all since no one can get ACCESS into it without submitting a code from my email and phone number.
Trust wallet has high charges.

Trust wallet is where I store my coins for now and make any transaction concerning crypto currency, it's been adequate so far and there hasn't been a reason to complain so far

With binance two factor authentication setting, I do not fear keeping my coins on it at all since no one can get ACCESS into it without submitting a code from my email and phone number.
Trust wallet has high charges.
In my binance platform I do not enable the two factors verification, because it will give me a lot of inconveniences when I am about to log in, is the two-factor verification active when you are about to check your wallet or when you are about sending out coin ?

In my binance platform I do not enable the two factors verification, because it will give me a lot of inconveniences when I am about to log in, is the two-factor verification active when you are about to check your wallet or when you are about sending out coin ?
It is only required when you want to login from a new device that you haven't used before. I do not see it as being stressful as it's an added security.

It is only required when you want to login from a new device that you haven't used before. I do not see it as being stressful as it's an added security.
binance always have automatic step 2 verification that include phone number and Gmail when I am about to send out my cryptocurrency and that is the best because there is no how people will have access to your coin without completing the verification.do you think it is the most secured cryptocurrency exchanges ?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back