What's new

Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??

Personally, I do my best not to spend the money I earn online, I do everything within my possibilities not to spend the money to save it for other reasons, in case it is really necessary I only spend it on food or medicine. But I try to solve with my offline salary.
Yeah , if you are using your online earnings on these daily life expenditures then you have definitely known how to use your time and money with efficiency, i also looking for some legit sources.

I spent my online earning mostly on my bills. I have not been able to reach my target for online earning. So, I don't save. I just pay my bills and buy some things I need. That's all.
Post automatically merged:

This look interesting. Can you explain how you source for the name? I'm a Nigerian. I used the money to acquire geographical domain name. After registering the domain names I will list them on the domain name market place. The next thing is to do some outbounding and follow up. Though not all domain name sell but the one the sells will cover the cost and leaves some profit on the table for me.

This look interesting. Can you explain how you source for the name? I'm a Nigerian. I used the money to acquire geographical domain name. After registering the domain names I will list them on the domain name market place. The next thing is to do some outbounding and follow up. Though not all domain name sell but the one the sells will cover the cost and leaves some profit on the table for me.

Recently, I strive to make enough income online in a month to meet up with my monthly savings plan and to pay for my data subscriptions. Any other left overs, I reinvest in cryptocurrencies.

I used the money to acquire geographical domain name. After registering the domain names I will list them on the domain name market place. The next thing is to do some outbounding and follow up. Though not all domain name sell but the one the sells will cover the cost and leaves some profit on the table for me.

I do not earn much online. This is due to limited online earning opportunities in my country. Could you please explain how "domain selling" actually works? I have never heard about this before.

Personally, I do my best not to spend the money I earn online, I do everything within my possibilities not to spend the money to save it for other reasons, in case it is really necessary I only spend it on food or medicine. But I try to solve with my offline salary.
It's like you are getting much better money in freelancing online, I will like you to introduce some earning sites to me, because I spend the little I have on buying airtime and recharging data on my phone.

I haven't made much online so far. Just a little that is a little difficult to account for. But the little has been into cryptocurrency. I hope to make more if things turn out well but even if it doesn't no money should be wasted in needless stuffs. I don't really have much to waste

I have always wanted to invest in cryptocurrencies but always finds it difficult to bring out money to buy them. When I started doing online jobs, I noticed that many of the sites that I work with have options of paying with different coins, so I used the opportunity to start accumulating cryptocurrencies. Apart from sites that doesn't have option of cryptocurrency payments, any payment to my crypto wallets are not withdrawable for now.

We all have reasons working to earn meaningfully online. And we mostly spend the money we earn on our most desired things of life. I know some online saavy's doesn't joke with their appearance, why some don't joke with electronic devices, clothing, merriments etc.

Earnings are meant to be spent on needs, these need ranges from basic needs such as food, shelter, clothing to other not so pressing needs. I for one spend my online earnings on food, clothing and other stuffs depending on what my priorities are at the time. I know some folks who don't spend theirs......

Yeah , if you are using your online earnings on these daily life expenditures then you have definitely known how to use your time and money with efficiency, i also looking for some legit sources.
Yes, but you learn that along the way. I have wasted a lot of money, but as time goes by you begin to value stability more than wasting money on things that are of no use. Today I can say that the experience made me mature and taught me to save money.

It's like you are getting much better money in freelancing online, I will like you to introduce some earning sites to me, because I spend the little I have on buying airtime and recharging data on my phone.
No, the money I earn online is not much, I am still looking for options to improve my income and help me increase my daily earnings. I am only in some forums and GPT sites, that's why my income is not much, and my offline work I also have to dedicate time to it because I have to be responsible.

We all have reasons working to earn meaningfully online. And we mostly spend the money we earn on our most desired things of life. I know some online saavy's doesn't joke with their appearance, why some don't joke with electronic devices, clothing, merriments etc.

The goal of working online or offline is to make money. The goal of having money varies. There is nothing like making money online for separate reason as making money offline. Money is money whether it comes online or offline

Most people got bills to pay on daily basis and as a result of that, they don't have any other choice but to work their butt off every single day in order to make both ends meet by making enough money that would be able to take care of their responsibilities.
Laughs, they will work their ass off too. Its not easy at all to carry such hefty bills, they got to devote more time working online with on demand skill. Cos working on PTP sites this days can't enable them to make such kind of bill payments.

I mostly spend my online earnings on my eating food cause I love eating different dishes and joint dishes of Different cities and areas show emotion spend online earning by ordering pizza burger and other things and on the other hand I invest my earnings inaya small household business of clothes

haven't earned much from participating in online business or platforms. But am certain my first earning will definitely go into investment. I might probably invest it in Crypto currencies with the mind set of setting a long term investment. However, am open to suggestions and opinions on what Crypto currencies that will yield income in long run.
That's the spirit. I've personally never bought any cryptocurrency with fiat (though I have to now). All I've gotten are from my online earnings.

The cryptocurrency I held is now over 100% of what it was before.

Laughs, they will work their ass off too. Its not easy at all to carry such hefty bills, they got to devote more time working online with on demand skill. Cos working on PTP sites this days can't enable them to make such kind of bill payments.
The one thing that I have come to know is that once you get the opportunity to still be alive and breathing, when one door of opportunity closes, another one will be opening almost immediately for good. The most important thing is to be alive.

The one thing that I have come to know is that once you get the opportunity to still be alive and breathing, when one door of opportunity closes, another one will be opening almost immediately for good. The most important thing is to be alive.
You got it right, life comes first before any other thing. That's why it is irreplaceable, we can lose our job and get another better one as long as their is life. But when their is no life, it means nothing, so the life we breath keeps us going.

Apart from buying of recharge card, i mostly use it to sustain myself like buying of food and other expenses like transport. Moreso i do work so at the end of the month i will be able to plan with my monthly salary.

My online earning is not limited to just a single site. I work for money on different sites online. But for the moment this is my major platform that I work on to make one or two cash. Others include Amazon

I spend my online earning on my pressing needs at that particular time. Some times, it maybe electronics as you have rightly said and most time, fashions. I always have list of what to do every month. This guide me on what to use money for.

What I spend my money on varies and it is money. It has no affiliation to how it was gotten. It is spent to cater for needs and wants which every human being possibly have. Las Las money is money. Nothing change

I buy real estate with it and use it for family vacations. Traveling with 3 kids is expensive. We will be going to Disneyland in April and its going to be about $7000 USD for the weekend... And we live in California. ha

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back