What's new

When is the right time to start a blog?

The is no better time to start blog you can start now tomorrow or next depending on when you have gathered enough resources and materials to start up a blog page

I don't know if you read the same article as the one I saw almost 4 years ago, the one that spurred me on to start my own blog. A lot of people around me had been urging me to do it but I always made excuses - until I saw that article. And yes, I agree with it. I f you want to do it, go ahead and do it NOW. We've not yet monetised ours yet but I'm glad we did it as it is truly fulfilling especially when we get the fantastic feedback we receive from our readers.
Wow! This is pretty much encouraging! I will have to get started already. Which blogging niche is cool to start with?

There is no period to start a blog as a blogger. You can Start blogging anytime except your blog has a seasonal niche.

I was a bit skeptical about this subject at first, because I always thought that one need a large bank role to venture into the blogging business.
I recently read an article by a famous blogger who plainly said that the "right time to start a blog is now". In your opinion what do you suggest
The blogger whose article you read is very right, start immediately, especially if you have couple of original materials to post.
Making money will start later, just concentrate on provided beautiful contents.
Once you have started you also quote or direct people to interesting content on other site.
Trust me for good writers it a good business.

Wow! This is pretty much encouraging! I will have to get started already. Which blogging niche is cool to start with?

Thank you - I'm glad to hear that and hope that you do go on to do it. I personally feel you should write from the heart because that way you'll write with passion, especially if you've spotted a gap you feel you can confidently fill. But when we first started our blog, we learnt that the most popular niches are to do with money, earning money online, lifestyle and fashion, among others. But you have to keep checking every year because trends and tastes do keep evolving.

I was a bit skeptical about this subject at first, because I always thought that one need a large bank role to venture into the blogging business.
I recently read an article by a famous blogger who plainly said that the "right time to start a blog is now". In your opinion what do you suggest
If you have too much free time and you are constantly browsing on the Web then you should really consider starting a blog. You will soon get addicted to it (in a good way) and you will start learning a lot of things.

I agree that there is no other good time than the right now moment. The thing is if you want to start a blog you should be either creative and love to write or to be good at researching different subjects.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back