What's new

When is the right time to sell your Bitcoin?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
The right time to sell bitcoin is when the price has gone up and you are fully convinced that if you sell at that point, you will make a huge profit because you can buy bitcoin when the prices low and sell when the prices is up to make profit.

The right time to sell your Bitcoin is when you have made profit. That is the price of Bitcoin would have been influenced positively in the market. You can withdraw at any time because you can invest for a long period for a better profit.

I believe that whenever you feel that you have gotten a good return on your investment, then you can go ahead and sell off your Bitcoin or when you meet a loss you know you can not take anymore.

When you buy bitcoin, you must see it as an investment that can either bring profit in short time or long time. Bitcoin price is volatile. It's not stable. So, as an investor you must be patient to sell your bitcoin only when you can make enough profit.

The right time to sell your Bitcoin depends on you, it depends on the price you bought it, and the price it is currently in at the moment.
Most investors sell their Bitcoin when they have reached their desired profit.
If you are too greedy, then you would regret it.

This is easy to know, you have to see your entry point, if the price of Bitcoin is well above your entry point you can consider selling part of your positions, I would never get rid of them all, that is, I would sell positions as the price rises.

This is easy to know, you have to see your entry point, if the price of Bitcoin is well above your entry point you can consider selling part of your positions, I would never get rid of them all, that is, I would sell positions as the price rises.
Exactly, when the price of bitcoin is more than the money you invested, then you need to sell to realized your profit. This is what lead to general saying that buy when it's low and sell when it's high.

I don't think you should sell your bitcoin. The value of bitcoin will continue to improve because of its limited supply. UNless you have better plans, you should never sell your bitcoins.

The right time to sell your bitcoin is the time when you know that you will make a maximum profit . Majority of the people do not know when to sell and it's a great problem because you must have this skill in crypto investment.

Exactly, when the price of bitcoin is more than the money you invested, then you need to sell to realized your profit. This is what lead to general saying that buy when it's low and sell when it's high.
Yes, exactly, you do not have to give it so many laps if your entry point was good and the price is well above consider selling 10-20% or more according to your profile, I would never sell the whole as I said before because knowing the history of Bitcoin is an asset that is revalued over time, so it is not very sensible to get rid of it completely, for example to wait for a fall.

When to sell Bitcoin is entirely up to you. It depends on when you bought the bitcoin and how much interest you want. Is your investment short-term or long-term? In the end, we all want to make a profit, but some are satisfied with less and some want more

When to sell Bitcoin is entirely up to you. It depends on when you bought the bitcoin and how much interest you want. Is your investment short-term or long-term? In the end, we all want to make a profit, but some are satisfied with less and some want more
I am going to grossly disagree with your assertion because the right time to sell of your bitcoin does not to depend on you, but it depends on the market sentiment at the moment.

I am going to grossly disagree with your assertion because the right time to sell of your bitcoin does not to depend on you, but it depends on the market sentiment at the moment.
It is true! The market sentiment would determine whether you are going to sell off your bitcoin or not . If the price of Bitcoin goes up and you are sure to make profit from selling it off, then it will be the right time to do so.

Personally I think, there is absolutely no specific time to which you are expected to sell your bitcoin but based on the market studies, which you have been making, it will.be very important to sell out your assets when there is a very high demand for it because I believe the income will.be very high.

I don't think you should sell your bitcoin. The value of bitcoin will continue to improve because of its limited supply. UNless you have better plans, you should never sell your bitcoins.
For me personally I don't usually nurse the plan of selling my Bitcoin, if it where up to me I would have hold it for ten years, but there are events that might happen that would require you to sell off your Bitcoin, and at that point there is nothing you can do otherwise.

I very rarely sell my Bitcoin I would wait for the Bitcoin price to increase and then I sell I very rarely sell and I don't really find the need to I rather wait and then sell my Bitcoin but it does depens on the person and more

Definitely, it is much better to sell your coins when the market is in its bullish period. Buying the coins during bearish period and selling it during the bullish period is the primary strategy people use . However, predicting the longevity of such periods could be a big challenge.

Definitely, it is much better to sell your coins when the market is in its bullish period. Buying the coins during bearish period and selling it during the bullish period is the primary strategy people use . However, predicting the longevity of such periods could be a big challenge.
There are certain metrics that can tell you when they are good points of sale, when we enter the bull market or when the market could revert to a bear market, but sometimes emotions and feelings make you ignore these signals and not sell at the right time, it is best to know how to sell on time as you say, but the most difficult thing is to do it.

There are certain metrics that can tell you when they are good points of sale, when we enter the bull market or when the market could revert to a bear market, but sometimes emotions and feelings make you ignore these signals and not sell at the right time, it is best to know how to sell on time as you say, but the most difficult thing is to do it.
Through proper investigations and examination of the coin , you will be able to discern proper time to sell . That being said, the time to sell would emerge after the price as gone up.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back