What's new

When is the best time to sell off a property that I have invested in as a real estate investor?

The best way or time to sell your property most especially in terms of estate property it is necessary or expected to be sold when or immediately the project is accomplish that is when you the building project is done. and another way is when the demand for the property is high it is the exact time to sold out property.
If there is no improvement in the property like it is just a lot or maybe a house that still looks good then you have to wait for years before the price would increase substantially. Real estate is a long term investment although some real estate agents would say you can have a profit if you buy today and you sell next month. It is easier said than done.

The right time to buy or sell any property is not any particular season, but the time when the market is appropriate. When the real estate market is going well, that simply allows you to set a listing price at a profitable deal. Also, in the case of a low market, you might find a property at lesser price.
the time when the market is appropriate is more important than the right season.it is more profitable.

I want to really know as a real estate investor, when can you say is the best time to sell off a property that I have invested on?
I'm not into real estate business but as a man I could say one or two things when it comes to selling off a property, so once you notice the area of were the property is has developed more than when you acquire the property, you sell it off immediately.

I want to really know as a real estate investor, when can you say is the best time to sell off a property that I have invested on?
The best time to sell of the properties that you have invested is when you have done your calculation and you believe you are at the winning end, and that you have more gain, then that's the actual time you can sell your invested property.

When you see a good profit on the property then you should sell it off. Waiting for a long period of time runs the risk of the economy going down or the area becoming unsafe which may devalue the property that you have invested in.

You are the only person that can decide the best time to sell your property. If the offer people come with is reasonable for you to make profits you can sell it, if the offer is not favourable, you can hold the property till you will have a good buyer for the property.

The best time is when the market is on the bullish run. Sell your property when the selling price is much higher than the cost price (the money you have invested)

The best time is when the market is on the bullish run. Sell your property when the selling price is much higher than the cost price (the money you have invested)
I agree that there are times when real estate would pick up in the value. That is an indication that the economy is in progress. But now in this pandemic era it is obvious that real estate is kind of lazy but not idle that the increase in value is very slow. It is not the time to sell because there is less demand.

You profit level appetite plays a very great role at this point in time as regards the best time to sell. You can always sell when it turns out to be profitable enough for you

When to sell your property is entirely up to you, it's an individual decision one should have talked through with agents to know how much profit you are to make and when

You should be the one in the right place to know this. You will know the price you bought it / spent on it. When there is more development in the area , you will be opportune to sell it at a higher price

Well I think there are a number of factors you need to consider. You have to consider your investment and how much profit you stand to make immediately or in the near future should you choose to keep wit it , at the end of the day it all comes down to you.
I will see do you think my experience there is no best time to sell a property 1 actually sell his or her property when he or she is in need of money that can only be the best time to sell property.

I will see do you think my experience there is no best time to sell a property 1 sell his or her property when he or she needs money that can only be the best time to sell the property.
If you are selling in desperation., I don't think that is the best option, I think it is best to make an informed decision when you want to sell.

The choice is actually yours to make. If you have a specific amount you are looking for as an offer then you would have to wait on you get it. Or immediately after completion, you sell. At that moment the property is still in its prime. A lot of persons would surely want to buy a new building. You could also sell it off after you feel you might have earned enough from it,

The best time as a real estate investor to sell off a property that you’ve invested on is the time you know that if you sell it you won’t be affected or you will gain from it.An investor should be able to decide that for himself

The best time as a real estate investor to sell off a property that you’ve invested on is the time you know that if you sell it you won’t be affected or you will gain from it.An investor should be able to decide that for himself
Yes,there's no stipulated time to sell of your property. It depends on your decision and where you greed limit lies. You can sell high now or wait for a few more years to sell higher.

The best time you can sell the property is when the price has hit the apex. you can only know this when you are conversant with the price movement of the real estate investment and products. What is the price of the next thing is that it will head south after a while

The best time to sell your property as a real estate investors depends on the the property if there is high demands on the property you can sell it off once you finished building it or after sometimes so that you can make more profit.

Well I think there are a number of factors you need to consider. You have to consider your investment and how much profit you stand to make immediately or in the near future should you choose to keep wit it , at the end of the day it all comes down to you.
You can send off your property when is no longer using more profit as a real estate investor or when the money that the investment is using his too small.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back