What's new

When is the best time to sell off a property that I have invested in as a real estate investor?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to really know as a real estate investor, when can you say is the best time to sell off a property that I have invested on?

I want to really know as a real estate investor, when can you say is the best time to sell off a property that I have invested on?
They are actually two very good periods to sell properties.
1. Immediately you finish building, because many people get interested in new buildings.

2. After making your returns on investment through rent/lease, and have begin to see depreciation in the physical structure. Sell off and move to a new place.

Investment in the real estate property is good to harvest after 5 years so that the value of the property had increased marginally. After just 1 year the value may not have changed much that you will exert the effort to sell and the profit would be small or not substantial enough. The lot I bought at the price of 200k was sold after 5 years for 500k (amount in pesos) which is more than double of the initial investment.

You can sell it off when you finish building it as that is the norms and you can wait as our money is disvalued for now and sell it when you see the currency getting better.

Most real estate investors buy and sell properties in the business, but the best time to sell off properties that you have invested in, is when you know that that property has appreciate in it's interest rate, so that as an investor you can make more profit.

Spring. In most areas, the best time of year to sell a home is during the first two weeks of May. You can expect tosell 18.5 days faster than any othermonth and for 5.9 percent more money. In other places, early April or June is better for home sales than May.

You can demand high price for your property when someone need it urgently.
just go and visit the place and asked people, what's price there, and then demand accordingly.
Don't sell it immediately wait for the best time that comes late.

The best time to sell off a property is when you think the percentage profit you have seen is okay for you. If after buying the property you feel like you have gained enough with up to 70% profit then you can decide to sell off the property in your possession.

As a real estate investor you can flip your estate after the return on investment has yield enough money to pay off loans or capital invested in building the property. Most investors take their time to forecast the performance of their investment if it's as estimated. If the performance is not as estimated they sometimes decide yo sell rather that hold the property for a long period of time

The right time to buy or sell any property is not any particular season, but the time when the market is appropriate. When the real estate market is going well, that simply allows you to set a listing price at a profitable deal. Also, in the case of a low market, you might find a property at lesser price.

There is no particular time or season fixed for selling of property in real estate business.
You have to study the time at which time sales of these properties have appreciated value to be able to sell and make reasonable profit.

It is very beneficial working on land property for business. The best for sellin property is, when you are receiving high margin and profit on the property. Secondly you may also make a bid for your property.

The best time to start selling your properties you invested in as a real estate is when you notice the demands for houses are high. There are season and time to everything and you would make more money when the demand of houses and properties are high and worth selling.

Another thing is to consider is why are you selling your house? If it is because you need money urgently, then waiting for the season to arrive might be inappropriate. Go ahead an opt the properties for sell. To get fast customer, give the property to a real estate agent to market it for you

If you buy a land in an urban or developing area. It is going to appreciate in price overtime. When the price rises to a point where you feel you stand a chance of getting at least 40% or 50% ROI, then you can sell it.

Do not sell at a competitive time. There are times where people will run around to get what you have. Wait until a time of scarcity. A time when people will be willing to pay even inconveniently. That's a time when people won't care about my how much they're getting it but only thinks to get it by any means. That is a perfect time!

see I'll advice you sell it at a very relaxed and convenient time so that you'll make enough profits from the investment. Don't sell any property when you are not financially stable out when you are broke as this may cause you to sell at a very ridiculous price

To sell that property which you buy from estate agent you have to wait fot time when properties price go up according to market value and when it is on its peak then you should decide to sell your property as soon as possible

You can sell right after you finished with building which is the ideal time to sell as you wait your money tends to become disvalues which would result in a loss to you and thats bad for business

If you have made an investment in Real Estate, you must evaluate, since it is your decision according to the investment and for how long you are willing to wait. Either because of a good offer or because you have a better business and need the capital. Many people when they have doubled the amount of the investment sell the properties

Well I think there are a number of factors you need to consider. You have to consider your investment and how much profit you stand to make immediately or in the near future should you choose to keep wit it , at the end of the day it all comes down to you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back