What's new

What's your view about fiction novel?

I have never dreamed of writing fiction. I do not have that skills and knowledge. However, I enjoy reading fiction. I like reading novels. I also like collecting novels. Normally, I read 1-2 books every month.

A fiction novel or intellectual work is of great value to its reader, fiction carries a lot of knowledge that will helps to motivate and inspire and help us make good decisions in our daily life when we are in that same situation.

I believe fiction are literature created from mere imagination so I believe fiction novels are more of imaginary story that have never existed in reality.

Fiction novels just like fiction films that create a kind of perfect situations that cannot be replicated in an imperfect real life situation is what I don't like at all

There is a money to be made by writing and publishing fiction. I have published fictions and I have made money by publishing fictions. If you have skills, you can try.

Fiction stories or films also help to reveal the creators power of imagination to bring into effect his or her thoughts about such kind of world as they want to see it. They're hilarious

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what i think about fiction novels, well i have to say that i agree with you as visualization is an effective way of passing long lasting messages to people so they don't easily forget

If yo write a fiction and if your fiction is liked by a movie maker and if you receive a movie contract for your fiction you can become really rich. But you need to write really interesting fiction

I used to write a lot of fictional novels during my childhood. I love fictional writing but I always have a fear if my novels would get rejected. If I ever get rejected, then I would feel really bad. Writing is my passion and if someone rejects what you do, then it might hurt you and this is a bitter truth.

He is right tho, having real life stories or events being passed down in form of novels is actually a great way to pass down information and culture from one generation to another.

I agree, I think fictional novels could stories that capture one's imagination or even a real-life top-secret event that you just want to put the story out there.

Well for me I love fiction a lot, because they have the ability to change ones life too and impact a lot, I hope to get into writing too myself one day and dabble in fiction

I like writing fictional stories and also novel's I also like reading books because reading books is also my hobbies, I can assure you that.

Writing fiction novels was one of my best hibbies while in high school. But I stopped writing right after. Now I see a great opportunity in writing novels and selling them as people are interested in them. I might go back to writing them.

Writing has been one way to pass one's knowledge down to several persons across the world, ànd not only that, writing preserves the notes written for generations to come.

I have written and published fictions and made money by writing fictions. If you want to make money by writing fictions, you need to try amazon kindle direct publishing

A friend of mine once told me that humans never forget real life experience as they carry it through out their life. Hence, writing fiction stories can be an effective way to pass huge moral, social, financial and spiritual lessons across.
Fiction novels is a very good way for one to take off his or her mind away from the normal life and dive into an author's imagination. I so much love reading fiction novels because I found out that they are a good source of entertainment to me.

Fictional stories can help one bring back those old memories especially when the author brings those fond memories back into writing, which isn't reality, but drawing on things that is emotional and inspiring at times.

There are a lot of people that are crafted with writing and the art of story telling. I live to read fictional books a lot and if you have the skill you should always write.

I have a lot respect for fiction story writers a lot. Because it is not an easy task to sit down and couch such interesting piece of writings like that. Some can even be used by film industries and acted out

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back