What's new

What's your view about fiction novel?

I enjoy friction alot because it gives us access to people's imagination that we can't experience, it most times take our mind away from rhe harsh realities of life as we know and gives us a glimpse of something else either nice, troublesome, scary or funny.

Though fiction is on my list of genres but it does not actually make the cut on my top three, which are SciFi, crime thriller and mystery. But I really love fiction, as a book reader fiction gives a certain sense of satisfaction and any intended message gets passed on, and it's really fun to read, as it does not actually depict our daily lives but just passes a message.

Oh.my gosh!!! I love fiction. Especially those ones that will keep you glued to your seat because it's filled with a whole lot of stuff to keep you in suspense. You just want to know what is going to happen next...... Fiction novels are one of my favorites.

In first person point of view, the narrator is in the story and telling the events he or she is personally experiencing. The simplest way to understand first person is that the narrative will use first-person pronouns like I, me, and my. First person point of view is one of the most common POVs in fiction.
Post automatically merged:

In first person point of view, the narrator is in the story and telling the events he or she is personally experiencing. The simplest way to understand first person is that the narrative will use first-person pronouns like I, me, and my. First person point of view is one of the most common POVs in fiction.

Fictional books are books that takes you away from the realm of the world and you also brings illusion to an individual i also love reading novels that adds value, norms knowledge and understanding to be able to one's

Yes I agree with other your friend. Most of the time the stories we read many years are still fresh in our memories. If we are asked anything concerning that novel year so its cool to come up with real stories and strength so that can people have this great experiences

I used to read a lot of fiction stories on a e-book called wattpad. I go to different genres like thriller, crime fantasy but mostly romance. I've always admired authors for writing stories that really capture my feelings. Though I have no talent for writing, I just enjoy reading.

Fictional stories are my favorites genres of Novel as they help me to relax and take my imagination to a place or a setting that is just within the authors head. I read fictional novels when I am alone at home to be able to read it well without distractions.

Fiction novels for me are the best as they allow for the writers unhinged creativity to be exploited. Non fiction follows an already set storyline so there is not much room for creative additions. Because you would not want to add or subtract from the nonfiction story in other to preserve its uniqueness. But with fiction the innovation of the writer is exploited to the fullest and writer is able to express his or her innovativeness fully.

I think fiction novels are very good to help expand your imagination and then they also found to be using them I always very I don't know the word to use but let me just say the f word you see your tension on everything so fiction novels are great

Thank you all for sharing your views concerning fiction novel and from reading through your contributions, I can say that fiction novel and story are preferred above non fiction novels. And I can now advice my friend on which to write on. Thanks for your contributions.

Thank you all for sharing your views concerning fiction novel and from reading through your contributions, I can say that fiction novel and story are preferred above non fiction novels. And I can now advice my friend on which to write on. Thanks for your contributions.

I am not a fiction novel writer but I like to read story. As fiction novel can be regards as a immagination story write by story writer, this is a story that do not happend to some one but the story's being written like a real story in which to give a moral lesson to readers.

Fiction refers to a literature created from the imagination. Mysteries, science fiction , romance, fantasy, all are fiction, fiction is a way of getting out of the reality that we live in day by day and that in some way affects us.

A friend of mine once told me that humans never forget real life experience as they carry it through out their life. Hence, writing fiction stories can be an effective way to pass huge moral, social, financial and spiritual lessons across.
Yes I had been reading novel since I was in 1st year of my college novels have good effect on the mind of a person who is reading it I love these type of novels I hope it's good way to spread huge moral and other imagination stories across world through our own words in esay way

there is nothing wrong with that it depends on the interests of an individual there are some people that likes it and there's some people that do not like it to me I don't see anything wrong with it since it is accepted in the society and even the government allow some people to write fiction s.

there is nothing wrong with that it depends on the interests of an individual there are some people that likes it and there's some people that do not like it to me I don't see anything wrong with it since it is accepted in the society and even the government allow some people to write fiction s.

I love fiction novels. It has a way of carrying you through the whole journey where you might even get lost in thought for a second; thinking you are experiencing the life. In fictions, the writer projects a life we are living or not living. So it's instructive.

I love fictions but is till prefer them to be a little realistic and not so out of the world. That way, they are able to entertain, spark the interests of readers and at the same time pass across valuable lessons.

Fiction novel is something that I never put my mind on I find it difficult to read novel am the type that doesn't like reading, I don't see it as a hubby so I always Wave it out any time they suggest it for me that's my problem with novel but I want to make it my habit to start reading novel.

Fiction novel is something that I never put my mind on I find it difficult to read novel am the type that doesn't like reading, I don't see it as a hubby so I always Wave it out any time they suggest it for me that's my problem with novel but I want to make it my habit to start reading novel.
hello friends how are you all? well its a novel and it can be fiction or real story type. when we want to keep silent or need some mind relax then we can have these types of novel to enjoy our time so its good

hello friends how are you all? well its a novel and it can be fiction or real story type. when we want to keep silent or need some mind relax then we can have these types of novel to enjoy our time so its good
Yes my friends it's a good novel I totally understand that, I need someone that will help me I mean to instill in me a reading habit cos I hardly find time to read novel, but trust me I enjoy reading anytime I have time to do so, please can you help out?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back