What's new

What's your prediction for Bitcoin price by December

Is 50-50 I think there will be an increase in value but not much to expect because a lot of big guys that controls world economy is minting coins
Post automatically merged:

Is 50-50 I think there will be an increase in value but not much to expect because a lot of big guys that controls world economy is minting coins

No one is real sure what the price will be by December , but my prediction is that it will reach $25,000 by then.

The crypto price still fall down so may arround 15,000 $ by the end of december.
I don't think that's going to happen. If you check the market in the last 10 months, you will see Bitcoin did not go below $18K. I think the price will be around $25K. However, this also depends on how the global recession and the war in Ukraine will move forward.

Bitcoin price at the moment is still below 20k. What's the prediction for the price before the end of the year
Actually on 11/5 it's $21,231 and I expect when the Christmas rush starts it will be higher. I know I will be spending a few hundred dollars worth on gifts and I will not be alone.

Bitcoin disappointed everyone but the downtrend was as a result of the constant adjustment of interest rate.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back