What's new

What's your plan towards Ripple?

Ripple is a nice coin I have never see anything wrong with ripple investment because all cryptocurrency investment are good for making money.

There was a time usdt coin was higher bin value than ripple but right now, even if usdt didn't depreciate a bit in value I believe ripple now will worth more than that. So I consider the coin a good coin and I mostly use it for my trading purposes

I have some xrp coins and I believe that by God's grace, I am going to hold for as love as possible. I know I will hold for more than 10 years.

I've actually been having this back and forth if to invest in Ripples or Dogecoin. I'll still monitor the market to know my stance because for now Ripples is still highly unstable.

I think now the price have recovered than expected ,and I think ripple are more confident in wining the lawsuit giving users more eagerness to trade without fear

I believe that ripple is a very good project but it is not one that is going to make you money in the near future again. I would rather prefer sending my money to other cryptocurrencies where I stand a better chance.

I don't really care about the lawsuit. I have always known that ripple would survive all hurdles. Despite the allegations levelled on ripple, it remained unshakeable.

I believe ripple may turn out to be the best coin when the case with the SEC finally comes to an end.
We can all see that Ripple are mostly used by banks for international transaction and this alone gives it a good value
believe ripple may turn out to be the best coin when the case with the SEC finally comes to an end.
We can all see that Ripple are mostly used by banks for international transaction and this alone gives it a good value

I don't see anything wrong with ripple. Ripple is still one of the best coin that are available. I see ripple doing good in future. The price coming down does not mean anything. Because it is all the coin that are declining. Including bitcoin, etherium, binance coin and others.

Ripple is a fantastic cryptocurrency with a wide range of applications, but as someone already stated, people are increasingly viewing cryptocurrency as a sort of investment rather than a means of payment.

I don't have any plan for the coin now because I am not investing in the coin anytime soon, so now I'm using all the money I make to do a lot of things offline, the only time I can be able to invest in cryptocurrency will be next year.

I don't have any plan for the coin now because I am not investing in the coin anytime soon, so now I'm using all the money I make to do a lot of things offline, the only time I can be able to invest in cryptocurrency will be next year.
My plan for ripple to to hold it for a very long period of time. The trajectory seen on the charts of the XRP showed that it could be used for long-term investment.

My plan for ripple to to hold it for a very long period of time. The trajectory seen on the charts of the XRP showed that it could be used for long-term investment.
But based on the fact that they have problem with the United States and so many other stories about the ripple coin, what else do you suggest , are you still investing in ripple or you have moved on ?

But based on the fact that they have problem with the United States and so many other stories about the ripple coin, what else do you suggest , are you still investing in ripple or you have moved on ?
I have not invested on ripple but the fundermental analysis around the coin shows that it is a promising coin. Small investors don't really go for the big coins like bitcoin.

I have not invested on ripple but the fundermental analysis around the coin shows that it is a promising coin. Small investors don't really go for the big coins like bitcoin.
Lolz, how do you know that smaller investors do not go for bitcoins ? A lot of people believe that bitcoins is among the most valuable cryptocurrency to invest even with $20. Lolz

Regardless of what is going to happen in court I have really lost hope in the project in particular. The chain has been becoming very slow in the past few months and there are better block chains out there that somebody can be able to invest in.

I don't even have it in my plan to invest in the coin now except I am very sure about it improvement or future potential concerning the law cases they were having with the United States. That's all.

I only have about $12 invested in this coin , but I do not really have so much expectations from it all all, that is why I do not even bother whenever its prices going down or it is going up.

The ripple is actually one of the coin that I will like to hold for a long term basis. Many things actually pointed to the fact that, it will definitely surge In the future because it has great potentials.
This is very correct one could decide to hold the coin for a very long time but you just have to be very careful because the it's issues with the SEC have not been resolved yet.

Are used to be having it in a very large proportion in my portfolio but I have reduced the amount that I am having right now. This is in order to allow me focus on other projects that have better opportunity.
The project still has a very strong community behind it and as such if it is going to start allowing people to deploy smart contract on its block chain then I might try to go into it full time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back