What's new

What's your plan towards Ripple?

Ripple was the 6th most powerful coin in the coin market with it value arround $0.65 about two months ago before US SEC files a legal battle against them , this led some Exchange platforms to suspend it trading and there lots of dumping Which crash the price to $0.25 though it is recovering to an extent it got to $0.7 last week before it drop again. What's your plan for Ripple.?.
I am thinking of investing more money into buying XRP as I am hopeful that any bullish run that present would make XRP to make significant price rise.

Ripple is one of the fast rising crypto currency in the world right now, and i believe the exchange now is around $0.7 and it will reach one dollar before the end of the year.
Ripple was the 6th most powerful coin in the coin market with it value arround $0.65 about two months ago before US SEC files a legal battle against them , this led some Exchange platforms to suspend it trading and there lots of dumping Which crash the price to $0.25 though it is recovering to an extent it got to $0.7 last week before it drop again. What's your plan for Ripple.?.

Doge coin has risen more than Ripple in the last one week, it is not the fastest rising coin but it has strong potential to grow very fast in the near future provided we are patient.

I have made up my mind to hodl my ripple pending the verdict of the ongoing lawsuit with SEC. The coin has also risen well despite these ongoing lawsuit

Ripple is on.the front foot of their ongoing lawsuit with SEC. It has tabled yet another legal document gotten from Binance to strengthen their claims of not breaching any rules.

I bought ripple because it was dumped again. It's a chance for me to buy before the price of ripple to skyrocket. When I checked the price today in coinmarket cap it's already at $0.80 per one XRP. I am hoping that it will have a bull run that it will pass the $1 price again.

I do not have any plans towards Ripple, a coin that is has not reached even $10 in 9 years since it was created, I don't think thing the price will improve any time soon.

I bought ripple because it was dumped again. It's a chance for me to buy before the price of ripple to skyrocket. When I checked the price today in coinmarket cap it's already at $0.80 per one XRP. I am hoping that it will have a bull run that it will pass the $1 price again.
It is fast recovering because the value of one Ripple was at $1.5 before the market crash and I am very optimistic the value will rise back so buying now will be a good decision.

I do not have any plans for ripple, I am too buy with bitcoin and ethereum. I have also some stakes on bitcoin cash, litecoin, ADA, as well as shib coin and doge coin.

I do not have any plans for ripple, I am too buy with bitcoin and ethereum. I have also some stakes on bitcoin cash, litecoin, ADA, as well as shib coin and doge coin.
The coins that you have invested in seem to have a lot of potential moving forward however I think that if you have to invest in the ripple coin as well it could greatly beneficial cryptocurrency portfolio because those coins seems to be on the rise in price as well. There are many people that actually use this cryptocurrency because of the low transaction fees at the last transaction times which is much more usable than some of the other coins that you have mentioned. Therefore from my personal perspective I think that I would advise that you invest in Ripple however I am not a cryptocurrency expert and therefore I could be wrong as well.

I don't have any plans for the ripple coin. I have never had a plan for this coin in my thoughts before though. Bit it's just that this coin like most of some other coin has been so stagnant for reasons I don't know

I once read that xrp was once traded at the rate of $3 and probably because of done negativity around it makes the coin be heavily affected. I have no plans for xrp than trading...

Nice plans to buy more cryptocurrency. I still have ripple now in cryptocurrency trading.

I am waiting for the ripple price to go higher in order for me to take profit. The other coin I am watching to go up is winklink.

It is true that Ripple has regained the position but I don't have any plan in ripple to invest on it now, if not only bitcoin that I can think of investing on it.

At this time, I'm not thinking about investing on Ripple. The coin isn't for the long term, I'm more focused on the coin that will yield interest for me long time.

Ripple is one of the highest cryptocurrency when it comes to investing on low valued cryptocurrency. I think it's the most valuable cryptocurrency in low price. I think I have to Invest so much money on ripples. I have been investing on it an I have never regret it

Actually Ripple is worth Investing on because it is still low but personally as at now I will prefer to invest in Cardano because it is fast rising especially next month.

Actually Ripple is worth Investing on because it is still low but personally as at now I will prefer to invest in Cardano because it is fast rising especially next month.
If you have money go ahead and buy Cardano because you will surely see profit from the coin in coming days. Cardano has what it takes to survive in the cryptocurrency sphere.

For me at the moment I have no plan towards the ripple coin project for now. I don't even think I would need to have a plan for this type of coin that I seem not to understand why it is so stagnant and annoying all the time in spite if it's age

I am currently holding my ripple coins and I wish to sell when the price is fully recovered then I will buy the dip again then hold it for longer time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back