What's your plan towards Ripple?

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Ripple was the 6th most powerful coin in the coin market with it value arround $0.65 about two months ago before US SEC files a legal battle against them , this led some Exchange platforms to suspend it trading and there lots of dumping Which crash the price to $0.25 though it is recovering to an extent it got to $0.7 last week before it drop again. What's your plan for Ripple.?.

Currently XRP coin have regained its position back regardless of the SEC lawsuit. It is on the rampage at the moment, the coin is valued at $1.69. With a marketcap of over $65 million, and a 79% increase in price in the last seven days.

Wow! I had not realized the current value of Ripple. When I heard of Ripple I was interested in investing but I did not have funds back then. I was interested because it was said ripple is for business transaction
All coins is for business or whatever transactions. Ripple XRP coin is valued at $1.49. It has seen huge improvement in the last one month. Going from $0.84 to $1.84 in the last two weeks. But it is on the decline at the moment.

It is true that all Crypto currencies are for business, however, if you check white paper every currencies have specific function on the blockchain
You're right, they have their functions at blockchain. And they're mainly for business, any investor that picks them, is looking for profit.

Ripple is a very good cryptocurrency and has a very good use case but as someone has said up here that people now see cryptocurrency as a form of investment instead of payment.

I
Ripple was the 6th most powerful coin in the coin market with it value arround $0.65 about two months ago before US SEC files a legal battle against them , this led some Exchange platforms to suspend it trading and there lots of dumping Which crash the price to $0.25 though it is recovering to an extent it got to $0.7 last week before it drop again. What's your plan for Ripple.?.
I still have some investment in ripple, although its not my intention to buy ripple for any investment purpose but because ripple is very profitable when its comes to trading..

I don't see anything wrong with ripple. Ripple is still one of the best coin that are available. I see ripple doing good in future. The price coming down does not mean anything. Because it is all the coin that are declining. Including bitcoin, etherium, binance coin and others

I have been a firm believer of the ripple project for a very long time now and even though it has been seeing some negative movement I am still going to be holding it for a long time.

I don't have any plans for ripple at the moment. I wanted to invest in it sometimes back but I was pushed away by the court case going on. I will only invest in it when I am certain that it has a future.

I really don’t have any plan for any other coin if not for bitcoin and lite coin, to me the two still remain the best so far in crypto currency world. So like I said I have no plan for it at all in any way tho.

Ripple is a very solid project in the crypto currency exchange Business that needs to be look into. Despite their court case with sec late last year they still came out strong and the coin is still doing good

Ripple is a good coin to invest in. Let us forget about the law suit placed on them. The law suit can not bring them down. It will be lift from them.
I have being following ripple for a very long time and it has been doing good. Despite the lawsuit they are facing they still remain in top. Ripple has a good future

Ripple is a good coin to hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. For me another thing I like about the coin is that it comes with a low gas fee for any transaction you do with the coin

With the rate at which ripple is dropping ,one may only have to trade with caution . If you can not endure holdl it for long , then you should sell your coin when the price is favourable for you.

It is better to hold Ripple because we already knows the company has a strong structures, it is an opportunity to buy more if the coin is dropping.

Ripple holders have just two options right now, either they keep on holding by fate that things would be better or they sell off the coin for another.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back