What's new

What's your plan towards Ripple?

Ripple was the 6th most powerful coin in the coin market with it value arround $0.65 about two months ago before US SEC files a legal battle against them , this led some Exchange platforms to suspend it trading and there lots of dumping Which crash the price to $0.25 though it is recovering to an extent it got to $0.7 last week before it drop again. What's your plan for Ripple.?.
I'm planning on accumulating it. As crazy as this may sound, an analyst I follow predicts about $2,000 per coin in the long term. I didn't take his advice to buy Solana at $20 a few months ago, so I won't play with this opportunity.

Since I heard about ripple, at first it was the issue of the suit but still the coin still had good potentials because sometimes there wee favourable news concerning the site and definitely still worth investing in

I'm planning on accumulating it. As crazy as this may sound, an analyst I follow predicts about $2,000 per coin in the long term. I didn't take his advice to buy Solana at $20 a few months ago, so I won't play with this opportunity.
If you have been following the Crypto currency analyst for a very long time and his cryptocurrency predictions mostly come to reality advise you follow his advice or predictions to invest because it has more access to information you don't know.

Ripple was the 6th most powerful coin in the coin market with it value arround $0.65 about two months ago before US SEC files a legal battle against them , this led some Exchange platforms to suspend it trading and there lots of dumping Which crash the price to $0.25 though it is recovering to an extent it got to $0.7 last week before it drop again. What's your plan for Ripple.?.
yes that's true ripple is the top 6 profitable cryptocurrency, one can earn allot by investing or trading on it, despite the fact i haven't had any coin yet but I prefer binance cryptocurrency ,it has been the best for me .

I don't think ripple is still maintaining the sixth coin by rank of market capitalization the likes of cardano and Solana has overtaken Ripple already.

The SEC lawsuit almost scare the hell out of me. As I completely sold out all my Ripples coin. But watchout for XRP in the next 2 years and see how far it will actually go.

I don't see anything wrong with ripple. Ripple is still one of the best coin that are available. I see ripple doing good in future. The price coming down does not mean anything. Because it is all the coin that are declining. Including bitcoin, etherium, binance coin and others
Though ripple seems to be coming up gradually,the coin still has a lot of prospects to grow higher despite the chanllanges it has gone through,i will be putting it for a long term investment.

I will say that it is rather unfortunate that ripple is facing this, but I just hope things to get normal again because this coin has really help me as I use it for transactions which has low gas fees. Thanks for sharing.

I don't understand the problems faced by Ripple. It is such a promising coin until they began to have issues. Some exchange wallets begin to delist them like Coinbase. I heard it was fighting lawsuit also.
Hopefully things will change a good turn

I don't see anything wrong with ripple. Ripple is still one of the best coin that are available. I see ripple doing good in future. The price coming down does not mean anything. Because it is all the coin that are declining. Including bitcoin, etherium, binance coin and others
Ripple has a good promising future,though its price is due to the case it is currently having about the issue of protection of investors right,but i know that it wil definitelly bounce back to profitability.

I feel Ripple is going to be the next stablecoin worth $1. The price is almost the same one dollar from long time , it has been a very good investment in the past when the price of it was just below $0.3

Despite them law suit, ripple as shown a bullish movement because it was highly traded outside the US. There is an article I read on how cryptocurrency investors bought huge some of ripple just to support it . I guess this is what caused the sudden rise in it price past weeks. Irrespective of the law suit, ripple has managed to escape the fear region and this account for the bullish run.

Despite them law suit, ripple as shown a bullish movement because it was highly traded outside the US. There is an article I read on how cryptocurrency investors bought huge some of ripple just to support it . I guess this is what caused the sudden rise in it price past weeks. Irrespective of the law suit, ripple has managed to escape the fear region and this account for the bullish run.
Meaning that it would be a good coin to invest in? I can't help wondering though, if these investors didn't do so for personal reasons.
Though these kind of coins that have been popular have a tendency of bouncing back anyway.

I don't have any plan for it. I think the value will still rise and if you have a significant amount invested, you might have to wait a while before reaping the rewards.

write now I don't think I have any plans for XRP, ripple coin has crashed down and investing on it won't be a good idea, but I think one day one time it will fully regain.

write now I don't think I have any plans for XRP, ripple coin has crashed down and investing on it won't be a good idea, but I think one day one time it will fully regain.
it will still be a good idea for somebody who is trying to hold the coin for very long time because I believe that a time will come when the coin will be hot in the market.

it will still be a good idea for somebody who is trying to hold the coin for very long time because I believe that a time will come when the coin will be hot in the market.
that's very true.if you are holding coins for a long time it will still be profitable, because one day it will fully recover.well I don't know much about this coins but I believe with time I will know better.
Post automatically merged:

that's very true.if you are holding coins for a long time it will still be profitable, because one day it will fully recover.well I don't know much about this coins but I believe with time I will know better.

I have good knowledge about the coin because I knew when the coin was less than a cent and I've been following it for a very long time so wherever that is planning to invest for long-term will definitely make a significant gain.

I don't think that I can invest in this bitcoin at present. There are lot of speculation going on around that the price may not change and declined over time. I think I'm going to look for another cryptocurrency with good prospects to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back