What's new

What's your plan towards Ripple?

I do not invest on ripple and obviously that makes me very careful of investing on the coin. I am of the opinion that the coin would surge higher if it as overcome the lawsuit case.

I don't have any reasonable plan for ripple because I am not going to put my money on it right now. The project isn't developing and it will be wise to stay clear right now.

Well, based on my personal made research, the ripple is a very good coin which had so much potentials and I believe with time to come it may be rated the top of all. I will love to invest actually if I have the financial strength to do so.

I do not have plans for ripple because the coin has failed to surge for a very long time. This basically my reason for not liking it. Definitely, I Will invest on ripple when the lawsuit is settled.

The original cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, was designed as a payment method. However, cryptocurrencies have emerged as a very valuable asset for investment.

I don't have a reasonable plan for ripple in the future because ripple's is definitely a project I will not want to put my money because we must not shy away from the lawsuit.

I don't have anything planned for xrp because the coin has failed to improve over time and I do not want to put my money where I wouldn't get desired results because of the lawsuit

Is a lawsuit that will determine if I have a plan for xrp or not . Although, the xrp is a very good cryptocurrency to invest on because it has a promising future and that is basically the reason why I will like to invest on it if the lawsuit is over.

I do not have plan to invest on ripple that I do not trust so it is better that I invest my money in the crypto-currency that I trust and that I know that it will change in the future that is the best way to invest.

Is a lawsuit that will determine if I have a plan for xrp or not . Although, the xrp is a very good cryptocurrency to invest on because it has a promising future and that is basically the reason why I will like to invest on it if the lawsuit is over.
It is a nice cryptocurrency and I invested in the coin then when I came to understand about what it has to offer , but as time goes on I have to withdraw the little money I invested because it was no more moving and the coin was stagnant , almost when others were moving with high volatility..

I do not have a plan for a little because the lawsuit that this particular cryptocurrency feast is a constraint and it must be resolved first before we could think of anything.

For now I don't have the plan to be investing in it now , there are so many potential cryptocurrency I can invest that can help me make reasonable profit. In All those favourite cryptocurrency of mine ripple is not among one of them.

Ripple is a very good cryptocurrency undoubtedly, but there are a lot of controversy surrounding it for a long time now. Another thing is that for some years it has not actually reached its all-time high and that has made some people to lose their patience around the cryptocurrency.

I don't see anything wrong with ripple. Ripple is still one of the best coin that are available. I see ripple doing good in future. The price coming down does not mean anything. Because it is all the coin that are declining. Including bitcoin, etherium, binance coin and others
The issue of ripple coin has really been a cause for concern for its investors,because a lot of persons have been lossing interest in theway and manner the law suit about them and the sec in the US.

Most investors have been trying to avoid investing in ripple because of the lawsuit against them back then, and up till the Moment , ripple is not doing well in the crypto market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back