What's new

Whats your favorite social media?

I like Facebook, I can follow the news of what's happening in my country, also most of my friends and family have it so it's easy to reach them.

I used it also for promoting my Business there and it was a really rewarding experience.

my favorite social media platform is facebook and whatsapp, i like those 2 social media platform as it allows me to express myself in ways i am comfortable in, and also i like twitter as it keeps me up to date with the latest happening in the world. and that is really interesting for me.

my fav social media is twitter because there are the most kpop fans, I can enter giveaways and my fav youtuber (2j) is active there and all of his loyal fans are on twitter

I have never cheated on Instagram, tiktok or snap chat but right now, I still enjoy WhatsApp, 2go was also good too years back I use to chat there, I love the privacy there.

My favorite social media Facebook, we have a old school friends group in FB, every weekend we all chats and discuss how the week we spent.

I have always say that facebook is the best social media in the world. It may be, not arguing, but twitter experience is second to none. It's like a world on its own. That's why a lot of young people are in twitter. You will get entertained and be educative.

My favourite social media is the YouTube. I tend to use the YouTube more because I found the platform as being very educative and informative. I even use the YouTube more than I use the Google whenever I have queries to search.

Actually the social media platforms has become part of every industry in one way or the other we are engaged and all of them has there advantage and disadvantages. I have none but I engage in all.

Facebook it my all time favorite social media, and it been like this for years now. Facebook you are able to reconnect with old friends from the pass and rekindle old relationships.

Social Media us a wonderful platform for sharing ideas and meeting new people each day. For me, YouTube and Facebook are my favorite. Because I get to learn a lot each day especially YouTube

I was on facebook but not anymore. I use Instagram and twitter. I find instagram quite cool. On twitter I just follow and sometimes retweet.

Twitter is my favorite social media. I love Twitter so much because I also like Facebook, I like Facebook because it has so many users, there are lots of people that is on Facebook every single day
Facebook is one of the social media platform that I love making use of because of its large audience and the way the platform is structured,you can easily make use of a special package like ad manager for your business promotion and get your target audience.
Let us hear about your favorite social media.
The social media that I enjoy making use of is Facebook and whatsapp,I make use of these platforms because it is very easy for me to use it to promote my business and the features are very easy to make use of.

Last edited:
Social Media us a wonderful platform for sharing ideas and meeting new people each day. For me, YouTube and Facebook are my favorite. Because I get to learn a lot each day especially YouTube
i personally because of my business i usually make use of facebook to be able to promote my business,then i was a ardent users of whatapp of which i still make use of,but the future is telegram.

I love Twitter because it offers me the opportunity to learn and improve in my day to day activities. Apart from Twitter, I have zero affinity to other social media platforms.

My favourite social media network is definitely Twitter and I have been a member for more than 5 years now. I particularly like Twitter because of the great potential for variety and how information spreads.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back