What's new

Whats your experience with BizDustry?

This forum is a very nice forum I had so much experience with the said forum,I have learn alot and improved the quality of my business as well through this forum so the forum is one of the best forum which I have work with so far

My experience with bizdustry had been really great and I love and enjoyed every moment I spend on the platform. I learned alot and makes new friends from different places.

Well, I love Bizdustry and I have been a legendary member in here and i love the forum a lot. So, my experience is quite great with the site and it is one of the best sites.

My experience is amazing because I just enjoy being here talking with others and sharing my experiences. I love working here as they have an amazing enviroment. Please share yours as it would entertain me alot!
I have learned over time not to judge the book by its cover,because when I was introduce to bizdustry forum I was having it at the back of my mind by comparing it to other platform you latter part or park off. But I have come to term and convince that it really worth it here.

@Good-Person I think that the forum is a good forum its a great forum which we can earn from and its one of those website which someone can learn valueable things and earn accordingly.
But we need to post good and quality content to improve the community standard of the forum

Well my experience with bizdustry is really nice I enjoy making my comments because they do not delay in making payments and I like it because it is one of the easiest post to pay forums one can do joyfully without having problem with the admins and moderators.

We are so delighted to read all of these existing posts which means our time, contributions, and work got paid in the end.
Thank you for your trust and always our objective is to make you satisfied and comfortable here^^

The experience so far has been nice and I've been able to learn so many things from here, I got to also make some good amount of money that use to cover up for some of my basic needs .
It is very nice that you have been able to make money even while learning a lot of valuable things. This is also my own experience and I am happy that I am going to continuously continue to learn.

My experience here at bizdustry is not that bad. Because I am not an old member here but already garnered 1000 pus biznotes. I work a bit hard to reach the payment $5 threshold so I can withdraw my earnings for the first time.
I can't wait to cash out may be on early August 22

My experience here at bizdustry is not that bad. Because I am not an old member here but already garnered 1000 pus biznotes. I work a bit hard to reach the payment $5 threshold so I can withdraw my earnings for the first time.
I can't wait to cash out may be on early August 22
Wow that is really nice, you are just a new member and you do not really have a problem concerning making comments here. Since you are able to make 1000biznote, if you work hard enough within 4 to 5 days you'll be able to earn more than $5.

The experience I had with this great forum is very nice its a good forum which we can work learn so many things and earn accordingly i love this forum both the admin and staff are so freindly,i wish we could contribute good and quality post

I am quite happy with Bizdustry. I have been earning good money in here and also sharing my experiences and money making tips with people in here. The community and the admins are also awesome.

I am quite happy with Bizdustry. I have been earning good money in here and also sharing my experiences and money making tips with people in here. The community and the admins are also awesome.
Probably, this is one of the best websites I have participated on and I have been a member for over a year. The experience so far has been awesome and the admin is a great guy.

I have no problem with bizdustry at all in comparison with beermoneyforum and BMF.io, the early find excuses to ban people, most especially if you have earn enough BMF points.

i would definitely give bizdustry a 10/10, they have been consistent over a long period of time, which is something that is rare to see with most ptc sites, but bizdustry keeps growing stronger from time to time. also they have a very fantastic management team that is really doing great.

I have learnt a lot here, I now about web design even though I have not practically done it before, I learnt more about bitcoin also here, and how to identify a scamming site, this has really kept me on a safe site and am really grateful for that be because the world is now something else.

Well so far my working and performing my task here on bizdustry was really nice with a great impact. Which I got from bizdustry to know about more forums, I really enjoy bizdustry.

My experience is amazing because I just enjoy being here talking with others and sharing my experiences. I love working here as they have an amazing enviroment. Please share yours as it would entertain me alot!
Well same here, I also enjoy my presence here on bizdustry, there are many paid to post sites out there but for me I prefer bizdustry as the best of all.

My experience with bizdustry has been nice and I just wish other platforms would be nice to me like I'm getting to enjoy myself here on bizdustry while making some money.

I have had a lot of positive experiences using bizdustry to be honest and my biggest one is that I have been able to learn a lot of things from what people have been posting here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back