What's new

Whats your experience with BizDustry?

My experience with bizdustry is wow, touching and interesting it is just a platform where one fill him or her self with knowledge, lessons to learn and acquiring new business skills and ideas.

It is very possible to make $1.20 on this platform on a daily basis. You do the calculation properly you notice that you could make more than $30 in a month on this platform.
Thats so true I wont spoil how much I make but its over 20 dollars. (maybe 30 ;))

My experience with them has been nice so far and this is a major reason why I do not find it hard to get more people to join the website if they're really interested. They are legit and very reliable.

My experience with bizdustry is very great because this platform is a place where you could make some money for yourself to pay some bills and also learn.
Woah pay bills? Your making good from here then.

One of the reasons why I have found it extremely difficult to go to other sites is because of my experience with this website and particular. It is very straight-forward and you have the ability to learn a lot of things.

Well, personally I have a very good experience working on the bizdustry platform thisnis because it does not only offer me the opportunity to earned income but to also learned through interaction with other people on the platform.

Well, personally I have a very good experience working on the bizdustry platform thisnis because it does not only offer me the opportunity to earned income but to also learned through interaction with other people on the platform.
Yeah , bizdustry is actually a really good platform to learn and also interact on matters that may concern general make money, crypto currency or other High risk investment like forex or real estate.

I love it here on Bizdustry, because I naturally enjoy forums, and this type of conversations with people via posts, threads etc. Plus It's a online money making wikipedia.. and you get to earn real money, just by being a member of the forum, posting, talking to other people, making threads and guides. It's a dream come true for me since I've loved forums and the way they work and they're used.. maybe since I was a kid, around 10-11 years when I saw my dad use some kind of motorcyle forum, just posting his stories he had on his journeys riding with other people and all that comes with that. I'm getting little deep here, but to answer the question, Yes I have a very good, enjoying experience here on Bizdustry even as a newly joined member! :cool:

I love it here on Bizdustry, because I naturally enjoy forums, and this type of conversations with people via posts, threads etc. Plus It's a online money making wikipedia.. and you get to earn real money, just by being a member of the forum, posting, talking to other people, making threads and guides. It's a dream come true for me since I've loved forums and the way they work and they're used.. maybe since I was a kid, around 10-11 years when I saw my dad use some kind of motorcyle forum, just posting his stories he had on his journeys riding with other people and all that comes with that. I'm getting little deep here, but to answer the question, Yes I have a very good, enjoying experience here on Bizdustry even as a newly joined member! :cool:
Hey, Im happy that you enjoy being a member of BizDustry. unfortunately paid to posting has stopped since feb 5th. You can still make money from here but you need to buy standard vip for 240 dollars to be able to withdraw anything from here. Heres a whole post about it. https://bizdustry.com/threads/paid-to-post-ending-soon-on-bizdustry.30617/#post-651284

If you dont want to buy the package you could exchange with users. I do exchanges with people but with crypto. You can just hit me up a dm in the post and ill help you.

My experience with bizdustry platform is very cool and interesting for me, that is the main reason I do not like leaving bizdustry platform and i even want to reffer people but it's not more allow.

My experience with bizdustry is that you need to contribute good and meaningful post to the community thus enable you to earn more,
when you contribute good and meaninful post to the forum you can then start earning better amount of money

Hey, Im happy that you enjoy being a member of BizDustry. unfortunately paid to posting has stopped since feb 5th. You can still make money from here but you need to buy standard vip for 240 dollars to be able to withdraw anything from here. Heres a whole post about it. https://bizdustry.com/threads/paid-to-post-ending-soon-on-bizdustry.30617/#post-651284

If you dont want to buy the package you could exchange with users. I do exchanges with people but with crypto. You can just hit me up a dm in the post and ill help you.
Yes! it is very true that bizdustry is one of the best forums but the last time I checked your offer, I observe that it is not so good because the amount your offering for the exchange is too low.

So far the experience is good although I haven't received any payment from them yet. I am still here because I have seen evidence that it actually pause so am looking forward to the day I get paid. I am still adding up my points and by the time we reach June I will be able to cash out when I want.

So far the experience is good although I haven't received any payment from them yet. I am still here because I have seen evidence that it actually pause so am looking forward to the day I get paid. I am still adding up my points and by the time we reach June I will be able to cash out when I want.
This is a very good program and bizdustry is one of the best ptp plartform which I have work on before and now the forum is still one of the best forum which we can work on,beermoneyforum is another great forum which wecan be working on its one of those great forum to get enough money to settle for your subscribtion and pay your mior bills.

I am still new to the bizindustry, and had not made any cashout yet. I heard a lot of positive reviews about this site, where people claim of earning $1/day. Though I am still not able to make it till now, hopefully, one day, I will be able to make $1/day through this site.

Since I have started posting comments and threads on this forum, I have not had any issues so serious and have been able to make lot of gains in terms of knowledge here. I have learnt a lot of new things on this platform.

My experience with them has been nice so far and I hope to continue remain active here. It's been so good earning and learning at the same time. It is the best platform available right now.

I've been here for a long time but I just started being active of recent I can see that my experience so far as being nice and I'm very optimistic that so many good things will follow.

I've been here for a long time but I just started being active of recent I can see that my experience so far as being nice and I'm very optimistic that so many good things will follow.
My experience on this platform has been so great because I've been able to make huge amount of money here. I have so much believe that most of the members would have the same experience. Bizdustry is one of the best paid to post forum that we have in the internet right now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back