What's new

Whats your experience with BizDustry?

I have been on the platform for quite some time right now and I am going to say that my experience is a very positive one. I have been able to make some money from it and also gain some ideas.

The staff members are people who are really good at their business, and they do not just go about banning people anyhow like it is a case with some other platforms I have been on.

I have observed that the number of people who are always active on this platform is not very high like I earlier though thought it will be. I just hope you will be seeing more members joining.

Bizdustry is a very interesting platform actually and it has really helped alot of people both financially and even educative. personally it has really done good to me in settling my daily Bill's.

I got a lot of business ideas from this particular platform, and they are really helping. I got more enlightened on Bitcoin trading from this same platform, I love the honest answers I got here.
I also earn here. I'm definitely here to stay. I love this platform.

I am very pleased being here, and I'll continue to make use of this website to tap from the wealth of knowledge and experience that have been shared here in the past.

I have been on bizdustry platform for quite sometimes now and I can say I have had a very good experience because I earned and I also learned and interact with new people.

If you are actually looking for the best platform where you could work on, I think the best place to go is bizdustry. This particular platform is the best platform to try out.

This is actually one of the platforms I ventured into early last year and it was so great. I have made reasonable amount of money from the particular platform and it has also been so helpful because I have learnt a lot of things concerning online businesses. It is quite interesting interacting with people and making money simultaneously.

This is actually one of the platforms I ventured into early last year and it was so great. I have made reasonable amount of money from the particular platform and it has also been so helpful because I have learnt a lot of things concerning online businesses. It is quite interesting interacting with people and making money simultaneously.
This forum is one of the best forum which anyone can work and earn some decent amount of money but the issue which I had now is that the website is not paying direct except you upgrade so my account is not upgrade sometime I pass through alot to cashout here

Seriously my experience with bizdustry is very nice and straight forward most especially in the aspects of making payments and that really motivate me to keep moving with bizdustry.

Bizdustry has been a great forum for me to be sincere its one of the best forum which am working with I made alot of money from here and I also learn so many ways to improve my quality of my business.

The admin and all the staff are freindly

My experience here so far are good ones. I've not seen a very active group as this one as they are always at the end to provide guidance and payment for comments made.

I always have a good and nice experience with bizdustry platform since when I started bizdustry about three years now, not like other platforms like beermoneyforum.

My experience with this forum is always splendid infact this is one of the best forum which am working with right now I love everything about the forum the forum is really one of the best forum you can learn various ways of making money from here.

I jus
I found this forum through a blog and I promise the thread starter 5000biznote if he can guide me on how to earn here and he did,I was idle yet he help now I can get small pay at the end of the month,and am yet to fulfil my promises to him because I join from him.
The forum is more than wonderful and he show me others ways to earn as well

Last edited:
Bizdustry is probably one of the best paid to post forum on the internet. I heard that the payment is very prompt and they have been in existence for a very long time. Meaning , they have stood the test of time as one of the best platforms to make money online.

Well I've had a swell time here and the one thing I've enjoyed is the consistency of the moderators; even when they removed the constant payout for free users, they still maintained paying the same amount for every post.
Besides, I've gotten to learn a lot here especially from the crypto forums.

I am one of the few people that have stayed around with the platform for a very long time now and it is very good to see that I have met a lot of people and learnt a lot.

I am one of the few people that have stayed around with the platform for a very long time now and it is very good to see that I have met a lot of people and learnt a lot.
Yes, with such people you will learn and earn well from bizdustry by working actively and making of 60 comments per day and earn $1.2 per day which in a week you will be able to earn $8.4 .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back