What's new

What's the most common complaint members have about your site?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Honestly, it's very difficult for you to please everyone at the same time especially when it comes to running a forum. There's always one thing some of your forum members are always going to complaining about. If it's not colour, it's text, website speed, permissions, payment option and etc.

What are the complaints that you're commonly getting from your forum members?

Some of my members have complained about the unavailability of a dark theme. My forums use using light theme and the users cannot change themes, so they complain that I should allow them to use light theme. Some of my members are also complaining that my forums are not mobile responsive.

It is always very important for you to look at the feedbacks your forum members are giving you to find out if it is something that is going to affect how they make use of your community. This is because if it happens that it will discourage them from using your platform, you are going to be losing traffic and activities on your community.

I never received any complained directly nor in posts. What I did receive is a report as if to me using copyrighted image. Funny thing, it is because somebody hates me and reports my forum for dumb stuff. I had to explain myself...

It is just like something similar than happened to me recently when I was trying to register on another person's forum. I had to find out that someone had reported my email address as a spammer which made it very difficult for my account to be registered on that particular site. The forum made use of invision community software.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back