What's new

What's the most absurd reason your boss fired a staff for?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
A worker getting sacked by his or her boss is something that can happen for a good. Some bosses can be lenient when it comes to making the decision to relive any of their workers from their duties while some can be very hasty without any consideration whatsoever.

Have there ever been a time when your boss fired someone for a reason you think isn't worth getting sacked over?

A worker getting sacked by his or her boss is something that can happen for a good. Some bosses can be lenient when it comes to making the decision to relive any of their workers from their duties while some can be very hasty without any consideration whatsoever.

Have there ever been a time when your boss fired someone for a reason you think isn't worth getting sacked over?

People may get fired for many absurd reason. I have seen that happening a lots of time. However, most of the time, a boss may simply fire a person for a small reason that might not be that small from a boss's perspective. So, it is they who tend to decide all this.

That's a good question. This was a job I worked years ago, there was this girl who was really quiet. I think she had severe social anxiety. She got her work done, but she rarely talked with co-workers, so our boss decided to one day fire her for not being active as a co-worker. I felt bad for her, because she was really nice to me and she always got her work done, usually faster than others. But I guess my boss just didn't like she wasn't talkative.

That's a good question. This was a job I worked years ago, there was this girl who was really quiet. I think she had severe social anxiety. She got her work done, but she rarely talked with co-workers, so our boss decided to one day fire her for not being active as a co-worker. I felt bad for her, because she was really nice to me and she always got her work done, usually faster than others. But I guess my boss just didn't like she wasn't talkative.

Personally, I will also feel very bad for the girl because she did everything right and that doesn't get her to be fired. I would have said that she deserves having been fired when she is not been able to carry out her job. For the reason why she was hired in the first place wasto work and she delivered on the job but her boss decided to be a dick in my opinion.

It was a hot Spring day and we were watching a big group of kids outside (this was when I was working in childcare.)
It was me, a teacher (the boss), and another childcare assistant.
The teacher went inside so it was just me and the other girl, she had a short fuse and zero patience when it came to kids.

One little girl bit another little girl, and she reported it to my coworker, I saw the coworker's face getting all red like she was about to explode (I was already secretly laughing in my head) and then I heard her say, "Oh yeah? Then go bite her back."
And sure enough, she went back and got her revenge (laughing getting louder in my head) because I knew what was coming next. 2 little girls with bite marks 🧛‍♀️🧛‍♀️ and as soon as the teacher came out, you can guess how the whole thing played out.
The big, long, who bit who first vampire story and the angry coworker who actually advised the victim to bite back.
I stayed out of it.
I hung out with the mellow kids in the sandbox. ⛱️
The coworker got fired instantly.
I think maybe a warning would have sufficed, and maybe some mandatory anger management classes..but she was probably better off staying away from kids anyway.

Personally, I will also feel very bad for the girl because she did everything right and that doesn't get her to be fired. I would have said that she deserves having been fired when she is not been able to carry out her job. For the reason why she was hired in the first place wasto work and she delivered on the job but her boss decided to be a dick in my opinion.

Sometimes the bosses may fire people for different reasons. They may be considering and looking things from different perspective. This is the main reason why they may fire someone for a reason others would find absurd. I would be always careful about a boss who fires people for such kind of absurd reasons many people would find weird.

There are so many reasons that contribute to this some of the reason are laziness,lack of communication approach,the very last establishment I work with someone get fired because of lack of manner regards dealing with customer and laziness

When someone is fired the boss always has a valid reason, however, the person who is fired might feel that the firing him was unjust. If you are close to the boss you will find, the boss was right. If you were close to the worker, you will feel that it was unjust to fire this person. The perspective always differ.

There are so many reasons that contribute to this some of the reason are laziness,lack of communication approach,the very last establishment I work with someone get fired because of lack of manner regards dealing with customer and laziness

People often get fired for controversial reasons. If my boss were to fire me for a reason which is obviously quite weird, then I would be glad to get fired. In fact, I would even resign before getting fired. I am quite sure no one would be interested in working with people who fire people for no real reason.

I have been in situations where my boss shocked me with his decisions to make some changes that regards at recruitment process. He has sacked a staff at laughing during a meeting session and I wondered whether there was a situation that happened in the past before then.

I have been in situations where my boss shocked me with his decisions to make some changes that regards at recruitment process. He has sacked a staff at laughing during a meeting session and I wondered whether there was a situation that happened in the past before then.

This is very hilarious to be very honest with you. There must have been another reason why your boss took that kind of drastic decision. Perhaps, there was an underlying issues with the staff which no one knew and your boss have been targeting the staff.

This is very hilarious to be very honest with you. There must have been another reason why your boss took that kind of drastic decision. Perhaps, there was an underlying issues with the staff which no one knew and your boss have been targeting the staff.

Well, there could be many other hilarious reasons why certain kind of bosses may fire a person for a really absurd reason and I think that employees may have a really hard understanding the reason behind it. It might be possible that a boss of certain companies might be a control freak and they may fire you for small reasons.

Well, there could be many other hilarious reasons why certain kind of bosses may fire a person for a really absurd reason and I think that employees may have a really hard understanding the reason behind it. It might be possible that a boss of certain companies might be a control freak and they may fire you for small reasons.

You have worked in a telemarketing job before and I believe that you have seen some of your fellow worker get sacked over the course of time that you worked for the company. What have been the absurd reasons why some of your fellow telemarketers have been sacked?

You have worked in a telemarketing job before and I believe that you have seen some of your fellow worker get sacked over the course of time that you worked for the company. What have been the absurd reasons why some of your fellow telemarketers have been sacked?

The only thing I found absurd about telemarketing company was the fact that they were very demanding. They continuously threatened the employees and told them that they would fire them if they failed to sell products. I did some research and found that these companies do earn huge commissions even if they sell a single product. This means that this telemarketing company was using employees like tissue papers. I am glad I left that company.

The only thing I found absurd about telemarketing company was the fact that they were very demanding. They continuously threatened the employees and told them that they would fire them if they failed to sell products. I did some research and found that these companies do earn huge commissions even if they sell a single product. This means that this telemarketing company was using employees like tissue papers. I am glad I left that company.

So, in reality you didn't get to see them fire anyone for an absurd reason. They simply know that they are over using their workers and not when paying them well. So, all they can do is continuously threatening their employees without doing anything just to push them to work harder.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back