What's new

whats the best graphic design software?

Well there are many different type of graphic designs app, as for me I see Photoshop as the best, from my experience. But I know there are many other good graphic designs app.

My favorite graphic design software is Corel Draw and that's because I have the most experience with it. I'm not so sure it will live up to the newer and modern versions of software though for very long. Corel has it's quirks and I have errors on my software which I got new so I'm not sure why it does that.

The best graphic design app that I know of is Adobe I make use of this orphan and it is very easy for graphic designs.

As beginner in graphic design I will suggest you try out with Photoshop and then extend to coreldraw. Photoshop will help you to easily edit your picture and from there you can move the picture to the coreldraw for further design.

The best graphic design website on the internet which still remain Corel draw because it has all the features that one can utilise in creating a very good graphics design.

For me canva is the best and it is very good for beginners. The beautiful thing about it is that it has free version in which you can start with and make a lot of beautiful designs.

i'm a novice in graphic design, even though i have lots of passion for it. i'm thinking, whats the best and easiest software to used to make a quality design that will be presentable? any idea?
I think the best place to get anything that you are not really sure of is to ask google, so I would advice you to do all the possible research on Google and am very sure you will get the best answer so far tho.

Preferably I would go Photoshop cause a lot no even used Corel draw at all it seems complicated to users with little experience but Photoshop is more flexible .

This is quite difficult to tell as it actually depends on what you want. I would go with Photoshop followed by Corel draw. They give the best user experience and good design out put.
Though I'm not a professional graphic designer but I can still say some things on it. I usually perform graphic design works and I always focus on just two packages; coreldraw and Photoshop. I usually complement my coreldraw design with some finishing touches on Photoshop.

It depends on some of the feature you will like to have but I think in popularity Photoshop is one of the best graphic designing software you can get to your PC,sometimes using Photoshop drawing tools might be very difficult, so you really need to learn it To understand how it work.

There are numerous tools in which you can use for graphics designing such as Adobe Photoshop, you can also usethe one called Adobe illustrator and so many of them.

I use photoshop, therefore, I will say photoshop is the graphic designing software. You can do a lot of things on photoshop not just graphic designing.

i'm a novice in graphic design, even though i have lots of passion for it. i'm thinking, whats the best and easiest software to used to make a quality design that will be presentable? any idea?
If you are a novice, i would advise you to get some dummy skills in graphic design first before you try out some of the best available. But i would say, i have personally worked with Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator, and they are some pieces of work. These two can do magic.

As a newbie if you really what to learn graphics design, you can start with adobe Photoshop or Corel draw. However, if you are doing it on your phone you can start with an app called canva

Core draw, photoshop, Adobe photo, Canva... The list goes on. I think you just need to get one that appeals to skills and desire. I've personally used Canva, as its easy to use even for a layman

There are so many graphics design software that designers here that are actual gurus in that field can actually let you know about so you can lay your hands on

Out of all the programs of graphic package I like to use Corel draw for graphics with text and Photoshop for graphics image creating.

I think I'll go with adobe and canva. The pro versions though. They've stood the test of time and contain useful resources in helping with designs.

Photoshop is your best bet here my friend. I have used that software for three years now, and I must say that it makes things really easy for me.

Though I am not into any graphics design at the moment but I believe that there are so many graphics design softwares out there for phone and even PC. I know of canva as one of the design softwares one can use on phone to come out with a quality desigh. You can also do more research online. It is just my opinion though. I wish you all the best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back