What's new

whats the best graphic design software?

Starting up as a graphic designer, I would recommend you go for a vector based software like Coreldraw and Illustrator. This is because they are more flexible to use and very easy to learn as a graphic designer.

Try photoshop.com site, there you can produce better designs that will appeal to you. They have customs features and tools to make eye catching graphics design.

Start to start graphic designer using mobile phone is one of the best way to design graphics. There are many applications from the Google play store but the best of it is a canva. Cancer is one of the best graphic design application on mobile so if you want to design a logo kindly head onto Google play store and download canva
It is free to download and it has a very friendly environment.

Just find the one that works for you, could be Photoshop, Corel draw ,gimp etc stick to one software and be good at it.

in my opinion photoshop is the best, but there are thousands of different opinions on the internet.

I advice you to get an adobe photoshop,very easy to use and understand as a beginner,you can try illustrator too,it's very good.

As a graphic designer, I would recommend you to go for software like Coreldraw and Illustrator. This is because they are more flexible to use and very easy to learn.

This is quite difficult to tell as it actually depends on what you want. I would go with Photoshop followed by Corel draw. They give the best user experience and good design out put.

i'm a novice in graphic design, even though i have lots of passion for it. i'm thinking, whats the best and easiest software to used to make a quality design that will be presentable? any idea?
I am also interested to know of there is any graphic designing software .Well, I ll search on Google and on YouTube , hopefully we ll find good one.

Graphics design software works for different purposes. If you want to start your Graphics design journey with photo editing, Photoshop will be your best option. But if it's for other design stuff, then you can use corel draw and InDesign

i'm a novice in graphic design, even though i have lots of passion for it. i'm thinking, whats the best and easiest software to used to make a quality design that will be presentable? any idea?
You should use adobe illustrator
Post automatically merged:

I am also interested to know of there is any graphic designing software .Well, I ll search on Google and on YouTube , hopefully we ll find good one.
Adobe illustrator or corel draw...these are the best one ig

Best Paid Graphic Design Software. Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is arguably the most popular software for graphic design and is used by millions of artists around the world. Sketch. Adobe Illustrator. Affinity Designer. Adobe InDesign. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019. Xara Designer Pro X. GIMP.

There are so many good softwares for graphics designing but the I know and have seen people use are Adobe illustrator and coreldraw

There are numerous graphics design aos out there, different designers use different softwares depending on their taste but the best to me is still the Adobe Photoshop. You can also try Adobe illustrator or Adobe InDesign.

There are so many softwares out there that can help meet your various graphic design problems.
If you are into social media and you need to be posting information consistently, then can a is the best for you as it already has picture sizes and already made templates for all social networks.
If you want more quality and dope flyers and posters together with some manipulation then Photoshop is key.
Use illustrator to make single images like logos and to car be out illustrations.

If you want to become a graphic designer, install Photoshop software on your computer. This great software for photoshop design graphic people use it a lot and make their own scale Photoshop. By the way, software is the best photoshop for graphic designers because it is very good software.

Starting up as a graphic designer, I would recommend you go for a vector based software like Coreldraw and Illustrator. This is because they are more flexible to use and very easy to learn as a graphic designer.
This is the first time I hear somebody recommending corel draw and illustrator instead of photoshop. But no offense. Everyone has his her own choice. I like Photoshop, I have tried my hands on Corel Draw and Illustrator but when it comes to create graphics, I find photoshop more flexible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back