What's new

What's currency you should never attempt to invest in?

Thanks for letting us know about this viral information. Infact, am just about to make a post that will ask this similar question. Am anxious to know those coins and currencies to avoid this festive period. I won't take the risk of loosing my money.

I cannot just consider to invest in any country's currency for now because I don't see it as a profitable Investment if we are to compare it to cryptocurrency, I've opted out myself from forex now because cryptocurrency is slowly taking over as I am seeing..

The idea in trading is to not exempt or try to run away from any coin though. I'll say you avoid volatile coins especially if you're just new into the forex market.
You don't want to get your fingers burnt too quickly.

The forex market is a highly speculative market and an unstable investment. The currency pairs that will not be advisable to invest on would be the currency that is not performing well at the present.

Concerning what currency an individual should never attempt to invest into. Well, in the crypto currency world there are alot of crypto currency present and I can't actually know all but I have the one I familiarize myself with, the crypto currency coin have their rate to increase so and individual can study the ones that have a fast increase rate and invest into.

The tiers of currency in the foreign exchange trading are divided into majors and minors . It is more advisable to invest in major currency as they are more stable and has little growth margin to minimize loss.

I didn't know much about investing on currency but I think you should be careful in the type of currency you are investing on, there are so many people that are making a good amount of many investing on currency ad some are losing millions as well

There is really nothing bad in investing in all currencies , no matter the country.

There are good days and bad days , and so you should be prepared for everything that present.

There is really nothing bad in investing in all currencies , no matter the country.

There are good days and bad days , and so you should be prepared for everything that present.
it is important you make research before you invest in any currency no matter the country it is in. Many people who invested in Russian currency when the war started would have made a lot of money now because it has peaked.

I don't just like trading USD/chf because I don't like how that pair fluctuate,there are some others pair to take advantage of like the USD/eur

Naira and Venezuela currency is one of the things that I will not advise anybody to invest in at least for the next couple of years because of how unstable and corrupt the countries are.

Actually there are numbers of crypto that has no good or high potentials for both both present and future. such coins should not be invested into because it's a complete lost to the investor.

I do not really know how to trade in cryptocurrency, all because I don't want to loose my money, in that case I don't know cryptocurrency not to invest in.
As like you iam also not want to trade in crypto coins,but crypto coins really best for investments,because of this coins have to much volatile,
If you don't know about crypto coins, pls visit coinmarket cap and coingecko sites, there you learned some basic knowledge about crypto.

Concerning what currency an individual should never attempt to invest into. Well, in the crypto currency world there are alot of crypto currency present and I can't actually know all but I have the one I familiarize myself with, the crypto currency coin have their rate to increase so and individual can study the ones that have a fast increase rate and invest into

Exotic currencies can be very deteriorating.
It is not advisable to invest in currencies with poor economic activity.
Nigerian naira is a case study

The Nigerian naira is a particular currency that I would not advise anybody to put their money in. The country has not been collecting good leaders for some and as such it has been very volatile.

Any currency that does not have enough liquidity in it is something that you should trade with caution because there is a high probability that just few
people are holding a high percentage.

Frankly speaking I can't invest in crypto currency. The business is very risky. One can easily loose all their hard earned money from investing with them. This type of business it's like gambling.

Frankly speaking I can't invest in crypto currency. The business is very risky. One can easily loose all their hard earned money from investing with them. This type of business it's like gambling.
In as much as I respect your own point of view , but most times you do not lose your money that way . That is why they said if you are interested to invest, it shouldn't be with the funs you will need urgently in case the market has to reverse against.

Trust me all the forex pairs can draw you profits, forex trading is not like crypto trading that you'll buy a assets and hold for a long period of time,this happens in a short period of time, you can earn money by trading the best forex pairs of your choice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back