What's new

What's currency you should never attempt to invest in?

If you're talking about cryptocurrency there area some coin that we call stable coins and there are some coin that has good potential and it is not always advisable for you to invest any money in a stable coint like usdt, look for a coin with low maximum supply and invest in it and you enjoy much profit
Post automatically merged:

If you're talking about cryptocurrency there area some coin that we call stable coins and there are some coin that has good potential and it is not always advisable for you to invest any money in a stable coint like usdt, look for a coin with low maximum supply and invest in it and you enjoy much profit

I really do not know much in forex trading and so I am not qualified enough to tell you which currencies to avoid. What I can tell you is to avoid investing in forex trading when you don't have much knowledge and skills. You will only end up loosing.

Personally I won't invest in bitcoin in a large scale. Just do it little and put all your attention on the other coin that will have more value the coming year.
Based on my little knowledge in forex trading, their some currency pairs that are very stubborn and difficult to trade, so it's better for a newbie traders to always stay away from them. An example of such currency pair is USD/CHF.

When it comes to forex trading, what currency should I be ignoring or skipping right past? I don't want to invest in anything that won't draw me any profits, or waste my time in the process. I just want to invest and make a solid living through forex trading.
When it comes to currency I should or never invested in , i will choose my country currency which is (Naira), naira currently did not have any value that will be of advantage to me if I invest with it.

Most of the crypto currencies are safe and profitable to invest in just that some generate profit faster than others so if you're looking to get more profit then you shouldn't consider the ones that generate profit slower.
Forex is foreign currency and not crypto currency. With foreign currency it is the US dollar that is the standard in our country. But the US dollar is very stable so forex trading in US dollar will not be profitable. With the currency to avoid it is the African currencies with political issues in their country that would have a big risk.

I really don't know more about forex currency because one need to invest on the currency you really have knowledge with, than to invest on the one you don't know, so is good to go on the one you know.

There are no Currencies that won't bring good returns if one would be patient. It all boils down to what one has as his goals and objectives and laid out plans on how to achieve them.
Yes, all currencies are unique, and appreciates too in the forex market. I don't see any world currency that is static in nature.

One corner see if you never attempt to invest in presently now he's litecoin because it is depreciating drastically. It doesn't have its place in the market presently it's has to be given time before investing

Forex is foreign currency and not crypto currency. With foreign currency it is the US dollar that is the standard in our country. But the US dollar is very stable so forex trading in US dollar will not be profitable. With the currency to avoid it is the African currencies with political issues in their country that would have a big risk.
I know that forex is not crypto currency but talking about forex one can't jump into conclusion on one currency as forex trades on selection of one currency against the other so one can trade USD with british GDP and still make profit.

Due deligence and thorough research is the key word here when you want to invest in currency trading under forex.A curency that is stable and has more popularity among the market players is a good prospect.And then for cryptocurency the ones tht has a major investor and the rate of voliatility is also a good buy.

It really depends on how much money you want to invest, investing over all has the same risk no matter what coin you are dealing with, if you invest a lot of money in BTC, you will lose a lot, if you invest a bit, you'll lose a bit

Forex trading is a lucrative venture if you have the right knowledge and expertise. A lot of people jump into it without having the basic knowledge of how it works and also how to manage the risks. I don't know specifically any currency that shouldn't be invested on.

Personally I won't invest in bitcoin in a large scale. Just do it little and put all your attention on the other coin that will have more value the coming year.
As for me I still prefer Bitcoin to etherum. I cannot invest in Etherum for whatever reason except I see and expert who can explain to me and Grove me a tangible reason why I should do otherwise. I'm not saying that Etherum is the worst coin but I don't just have a good feeling about the coin.

Actually I haven't thought of this before I thought every coin or currency is worth investing in it but seeing this post here I get to see I need to be careful about some things.

There are some coins that Binance will warn you before start trading. Personally I don't think it's advisable to trade coins of football clubs like JUV or ATH.
So many cryptocurrencies are not good for investment, I usually warn about cryptocurrencies with no concrete project. Most of those were created out of sentiments and shear hope.

Puting your money in a cryptocurrency that doesn't have a plan or roadmap for investor is very risky, it is important to DYOR before you invest.

When it comes to forex trading, what currency should I be ignoring or skipping right past? I don't want to invest in anything that won't draw me any profits, or waste my time in the process. I just want to invest and make a solid living through forex trading.
I don't think I have any currency I could recommend for you to invest on at this very moment,but I can only advice you to invest what you know you could afford to loose at the end of the investment platform tho.

A cryptocurrency with a total supply of more than 1 trillion is not the cryptocurrency you should consider to invest on because of high possibilities of rugpull,everyone that is into cryptocurrency is advised to invest on solid project only.

I will only advise you to make research before investing in any coin . There are tons of cryptocurrency in existence with many use cases , they will really be of help.

My advise!!! First know that you can only invest what you can afford to lose! That should be at the back of your mind! , no matter how legit the asset may seem...

I really can't give you advice on forex trading just because of the fact that I don't have much knowledge on how the industry works. I can make more research about it and update this post for you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back