What's new

What's currency you should never attempt to invest in?

You can invest into any Currency in the forex trading Business. All you need to know is to learn technical analysis and make sure you are good in it to make money for yourself

Most of the crypto currencies are safe and profitable to invest in just that some generate profit faster than others so if you're looking to get more profit then you shouldn't consider the ones that generate profit slower.
Yes I definitely agree with you. You have to choose coins that has great potential to grow like binance coin. When I started trading binance coin it was at forty eight dollars only now it has reached five hundred dollars or more.

When it comes to forex trading, what currency should I be ignoring or skipping right past? I don't want to invest in anything that won't draw me any profits, or waste my time in the process. I just want to invest and make a solid living through forex trading.
Forex trade is volatile ,one needed to master how the market works and understand it very well, the safe one you can do with less stress is cryptocurrency

Different cryptocurrency or coins exist but it depends on the person ability to carried out all the necessary about that particular coin. most often coins which I have no much knowledge about it operation I dont invest in it.

In making the decision of what currency you should not be investing or trading in, you should.make sure you are trading in the major currencies that would help you make profits with lesser spread.

To me investment in cryptocurrency it depends on the person who wishes to invest. I can not invest in a cryptocurrency that I dont have much knowledge about it operation and any cryptocurrency that had no reputable business records I will not invest.

A currency to never attempt to invest in a too harsh if you ask me because it's true it's not every time a coins does well and it's to be expected as long as it's not stable because bullish runs can come

If you are trading forex and you need a currency choice, I would advise you to constantly be on USD (dollar).
Dollars is the number one currency in the world and it market value is always high.
Or you can trade on asset like gold

I don't want to call any country, but you should do your best to stay away from the currency of third world countries. My country currency is currently slipping against the dollar.

If you are trading forex please never try to trade on naira currency because it doesn't have a value, you would lost all your money if you trade with naira

When it comes to forex trading, what currency should I be ignoring or skipping right past? I don't want to invest in anything that won't draw me any profits, or waste my time in the process. I just want to invest and make a solid living through forex trading.
All currencies in the forex market are good.
They have their different times of "highs" and "lows"
Their values may increase or drop anytime due to certain reasons.

You should look out for all currencies.
They all have good values...it depends on how well you get to monitor and know when the currency value increases or decreases.

Probably you are referring to buying and selling coin, the crypto investment and not currency pairs. There are many pairs you can trade in forex.
If you are looking for coins, you can go get some good coins on Binance and coinsmarketswap

For you to determine the currency to invest on, would be based on the currency strength at the moment. You can check out the currency strength ok the site below, this would enable decide on the right pairs to invest in and if to buy or sell.

I don't know alot about crypto curriencies but I l do know that we can't clarify any as unsafe and the others as safe because they all have risks attached to them.

A lot of cryptocurrency that can't be investigated. This is due to reloctant growth of the currencies.most of the currencies does not grow when others are growing in magnitude.

While investing my advice is for you,not to invest on any new coin that you don't have idea on.most people have made a terrible mistakes by investing on new coins.

The only currency that individual can decide not to invest in is one that they are completely ignorant about, but if you have the knowledge all coins are profitable.

To my best understanding, as long as a coin is listed in the general market is good ground to invest in it but any token or coins p that has not been listed is a no go area for me.
We have the list authentic coin listed in the general market meant for the legit crypto currency while all the fake coin are also listed in the general market, so its adviseable to check then list before investing.

I do not really know how to trade in cryptocurrency, all because I don't want to loose my money, in that case I don't know cryptocurrency not to invest in.
Crypto trading seems to be tough, you have to learn all the necessary process before engaging yourself in it because it tends to be risky, and in order to avoid lost, you have to learn about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back